Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Finally I got it-not the same-wanted 2 share (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

awww how cool is that your very lucky to hve that dress Big smile I would love to get suits like geet Day Dreaming

thnks dear ... all the suits of geet are beautiful ... i agree but it's difficult to find it in USA ... where u are .... tht's Y the 1st thing I did after coming back is shop for this dress ... as i came to know earlier tht these dresses are available in the market ...Smile

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
happy to hear that u bought similar dress which geet wore....n even i have niece who is 2 1/2 year old even she sings maahi when geet starts. she says maahi aa raha hain na.. n i couldnt stop smiling...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i have the suit which geet wore when she saw MSK PRACTICING TI-CHI
i have that one
i have 3 of them in 3 different colors and ya 1 which she wears these daysBig smileBig smileBig smile
i went up to so many markets to get it
the whole amritsar market and ya 4 markets in delhi
and then i finally got them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

happy to hear that u bought similar dress which geet wore....n even i have niece who is 2 1/2 year old even she sings maahi when geet starts. she says maahi aa raha hain na.. n i couldnt stop smiling...

thnks yaar 4 feeling happy 4 me ... is it even ur niece calls geet mahi ... tht's wht my niece does too & my mom too ... mahi tune is very catchy ... is it  even a kid ... can sing so easily
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishpreet

i have the suit which geet wore when she saw MSK PRACTICING TI-CHI

i have that one

i have 3 of them in 3 different colors and ya 1 which she wears these daysBig smileBig smileBig smile

i went up to so many markets to get it

the whole amritsar market and ya 4 markets in delhi

and then i finally got them

u got the same type of suit in 3 diff colors ....just like geet ... tht's nice yaar ... we all love geet so badly ... tht we are desparately searching for those dressess ...
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

thnks yaar 4 feeling happy 4 me ... is it even ur niece calls geet mahi ... tht's wht my niece does too & my mom too ... mahi tune is very catchy ... is it  even a kid ... can sing so easily

my niece knows that i like geet serial very much... she knows the maahi tune so whenever i watch geet either in net or in tv she ll be lik maahi dekhi rahi hai...n i ll be blushing..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

my niece knows that i like geet serial very much... she knows the maahi tune so whenever i watch geet either in net or in tv she ll be lik maahi dekhi rahi hai...n i ll be blushing..

is it ... ur niece knows u very well ... then ...

my niece may not have tht idea ... but whn i was watching geet SBS segment ...she saw maaneet & came near me asking tht whether i was watching mahi ..  i said yes & come join me ... & she say on my lap ... the scene she liked was the rose petal falling scene on geet ... she wanted to watch only tht part & she gets bored easily of TV programs ...

u know ... yesterday we went to shopping isn't it ... before we went to shopping ...

my sis said ... to me ... di we will go to ur heroine's show room & shop 4 some clothes ... i was like wht ...

... then in the showroom in the entrance her big potrait was there in silk saree ... it was chandana bros show room ... & i said to my niece ... mahi aunty ..is there see ... she was abt to sleep ... but woke up on hearing geet's name ...

bharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

is it ... ur niece knows u very well ... then ...

my niece may not have tht idea ... but whn i was watching geet SBS segment ...she saw maaneet & came near me asking tht whether i was watching mahi ..  i said yes & come join me ... & she say on my lap ... the scene she liked was the rose petal falling scene on geet ... she wanted to watch only tht part & she gets bored easily of TV programs ...

u know ... yesterday we went to shopping isn't it ... before we went to shopping ...

my sis said ... to me ... di we will go to ur heroine's show room & shop 4 some clothes ... i was like wht ...

... then in the showroom in the entrance her big potrait was there in silk saree ... it was chandana bros show room ... & i said to my niece ... mahi aunty ..is there see ... she was abt to sleep ... but woke up on hearing geet's name ...

maaze hain bhai... i stay in south india.(TN).. isliye mujhe toh geet dresses ki shopping ke liye north hi aana padega.. aur tumhari niece so cute of her... woke up hearing geet s name..lovely..geet ka jadoo chal gaya.. 

dewdropred

Go to top