Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Finally I got it-not the same-wanted 2 share (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

hi samata ...thnks samata ... me 2 did not know ... tht i would b going ...
my sister made the plan around 12 : 30 & forced me to have lunch & took me shopping ... along with my niece & mom ... Smile

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
that dress is awesome yaar.esp the dupatta!!!!!!!!!!!
can u send one for me too????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

that dress is awesome yaar.esp the dupatta!!!!!!!!!!!

can u send one for me too????????????

u live in mumbai isn't it ... thy said this stock comes from there ...  chk in the stores over there ...

here there is one more color left ... kind of flouroscent green & kind of pink ... did not like tht color tht much ... only these 2 pieces were left itseems...
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Finally I got it-not the same-wanted 2 share ...  

fellow crazies wondering where i have been ... here is my reason ...

well finally i purchased the dress similar to what geet was wearing when maan saved her from the lake ... the blue duppatta with work ....

yes yes ... i purchased that dress today ...Smile me so happy ...

well the only problem was it was not full blue ... only the top was blue ... & the duppatta was brick color ...  & bottom was brick color ...

i asked the sales girl i want blue color in this model ... but she said sorry we don't have any more colors ...me crying Cryoh i so wanted the same color ... wht geet was wearing ...Cryenquired if any other store carries it ... she said no ... we are the only ones who carry it ... i was like Angryin my mind .... then thought ... ok no prob ... i will adjust with this one for the time being ...Smile

after retuirning home ... i was opening my dress so i opened it in front of my niece ....

guess what my 2 & 1/2 year old niece loved that dress so much she said ... give it to me ... i want it ... she is the same one ... who sings mahi ... with the same exact tune ... just after listening to it for a minute ... she loves music a lot ...

agar sach main geet nahin ban sakhthe tho kya ... atleast geet kae jaise kapde pehan kae tho kush ho sakhthe hain .... isn't it .... Smile

Oh so now aap Geet ke kapde pehan ke Maan ke sapno mein khona chahti ho ya Maan ka intezar karna chahti hoLOL Geet ke kapde pehan ke may you have many many Maaneet like special momentsWinkWe missed you yesterday Dew

dewdropred

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Dewdropped: Clap Great going girl.  Even DD would'nt be wearing these as I have only seen her in the more 'weshtern' shtyles.!!  Your loyalty to Geet is 'tru hoshiarpur style'. Complete family loyalty and all... standing up strong! for Geet phamily! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Oh so now aap Geet ke kapde pehan ke Maan ke sapno mein khona chahti ho ya Maan ka intezar karna chahti hoLOL Geet ke kapde pehan ke may you have many many Maaneet like special momentsWinkWe missed you yesterday Dew

yes yaar ... tht's all we can do naa ... dream about maan ... hoping one day that we can get maanWinkLOL ... hope so me 2 dying to wear that dress & have maanima moments ..LOL or maandew (this name was given by varsha ) moments ...

see i already have a name for myself with maan ... LOL

thnks dee ... me 2 missed u all dear ... hopefully will be able to meet u all later today ...Smile

Edited by dewdropred - 08 January 2011 at 9:08pm

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovetheserial

Dewdropped: Clap Great going girl.  Even DD would'nt be wearing these as I have only seen her in the more 'weshtern' shtyles.!!  Your loyalty to Geet is 'tru hoshiarpur style'. Complete family loyalty and all... standing up strong! for Geet phamily! Clap

thanks dear ... Smilei love geet a lot .... if possible ... don't mind purchasing all the outfits she wears in the show ...Smile
maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
awww how cool is that your very lucky to hve that dress Big smile I would love to get suits like geet Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

Go to top