Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

that dress is awesome yaar.esp the dupatta!!!!!!!!!!!

can u send one for me too????????????

u live in mumbai isn't it ... thy said this stock comes from there ...  chk in the stores over there ...

here there is one more color left ... kind of flouroscent green & kind of pink ... did not like tht color tht much ... only these 2 pieces were left itseems...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Finally I got it-not the same-wanted 2 share ...  

fellow crazies wondering where i have been ... here is my reason ...

well finally i purchased the dress similar to what geet was wearing when maan saved her from the lake ... the blue duppatta with work ....

yes yes ... i purchased that dress today ...😊 me so happy ...

well the only problem was it was not full blue ... only the top was blue ... & the duppatta was brick color ...  & bottom was brick color ...

i asked the sales girl i want blue color in this model ... but she said sorry we don't have any more colors ...me crying 😭oh i so wanted the same color ... wht geet was wearing ...😭enquired if any other store carries it ... she said no ... we are the only ones who carry it ... i was like 😑in my mind .... then thought ... ok no prob ... i will adjust with this one for the time being ...😊

after retuirning home ... i was opening my dress so i opened it in front of my niece ....

guess what my 2 & 1/2 year old niece loved that dress so much she said ... give it to me ... i want it ... she is the same one ... who sings mahi ... with the same exact tune ... just after listening to it for a minute ... she loves music a lot ...

agar sach main geet nahin ban sakhthe tho kya ... atleast geet kae jaise kapde pehan kae tho kush ho sakhthe hain .... isn't it .... 😊

Oh so now aap Geet ke kapde pehan ke Maan ke sapno mein khona chahti ho ya Maan ka intezar karna chahti hoπŸ˜† Geet ke kapde pehan ke may you have many many Maaneet like special momentsπŸ˜‰We missed you yesterday Dew
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dewdropped: πŸ‘ Great going girl.  Even DD would'nt be wearing these as I have only seen her in the more 'weshtern' shtyles.!!  Your loyalty to Geet is 'tru hoshiarpur style'. Complete family loyalty and all... standing up strong! for Geet phamily! πŸ‘

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Oh so now aap Geet ke kapde pehan ke Maan ke sapno mein khona chahti ho ya Maan ka intezar karna chahti hoπŸ˜† Geet ke kapde pehan ke may you have many many Maaneet like special momentsπŸ˜‰We missed you yesterday Dew

yes yaar ... tht's all we can do naa ... dream about maan ... hoping one day that we can get maanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... hope so me 2 dying to wear that dress & have maanima moments ..πŸ˜† or maandew (this name was given by varsha ) moments ...

see i already have a name for myself with maan ... πŸ˜†

thnks dee ... me 2 missed u all dear ... hopefully will be able to meet u all later today ...😊
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Dewdropped: πŸ‘ Great going girl.  Even DD would'nt be wearing these as I have only seen her in the more 'weshtern' shtyles.!!  Your loyalty to Geet is 'tru hoshiarpur style'. Complete family loyalty and all... standing up strong! for Geet phamily! πŸ‘

thanks dear ... 😊i love geet a lot .... if possible ... don't mind purchasing all the outfits she wears in the show ...😊
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww how cool is that your very lucky to hve that dress πŸ˜ƒ I would love to get suits like geet 😍
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet_forever9

awww how cool is that your very lucky to hve that dress πŸ˜ƒ I would love to get suits like geet 😍

thnks dear ... all the suits of geet are beautiful ... i agree but it's difficult to find it in USA ... where u are .... tht's Y the 1st thing I did after coming back is shop for this dress ... as i came to know earlier tht these dresses are available in the market ...😊
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
happy to hear that u bought similar dress which geet wore....n even i have niece who is 2 1/2 year old even she sings maahi when geet starts. she says maahi aa raha hain na.. n i couldnt stop smiling...
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i have the suit which geet wore when she saw MSK PRACTICING TI-CHI
i have that one
i have 3 of them in 3 different colors and ya 1 which she wears these daysπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i went up to so many markets to get it
the whole amritsar market and ya 4 markets in delhi
and then i finally got them
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

happy to hear that u bought similar dress which geet wore....n even i have niece who is 2 1/2 year old even she sings maahi when geet starts. she says maahi aa raha hain na.. n i couldnt stop smiling...

thnks yaar 4 feeling happy 4 me ... is it even ur niece calls geet mahi ... tht's wht my niece does too & my mom too ... mahi tune is very catchy ... is it  even a kid ... can sing so easily