Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TrAngad, AbhiYa, Dostana : Zor ke Jhatke (Page 6)

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ffkhan

First of all I want to tell lovely post Poco.Clap

Today I just came into this forum to check out your and Neethz's topic. Maybe tonight Neethz is busy to give laumba chauda comment in your topic. u deserve it dear.Big smile

aah! I just loved today's episode. Couldn't stop laughing when KaNgad(Kabir-Angad) dostana started.ROFL

ZanaHug
Haila! Maine lamba-chauda comment nahi diya thaOuch ROFL
Neethz my sweetheart.Hug

Teri comments lamba-chauda nahin toh aur kya hain bhai..!!?ShockedROFL
Itne bhi lambe chaude nahi hote! I mean, decent size ke hote hain!Shocked Ask Poco!

Pocolicious, kya mere comment lambe chaude hote hain??
what else will I tell to long comments if it's decent?Ermm

whatever, I love these "decent" comments. really.Big smile

@Debo- r u enjoying in MOTW?Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by luv_wacko

lol neeetz tell ur sis to look at me in d winters...eskiom bhi mujhse kam bundled up hoga..
nah d skirt was horrid!..god its soo cold...i cant see anything outside my window!brrrrrrrr

My exams have also got delayed because of itOuch 
i ahve my last 2 on mon and thurs!...mon wale me i no nothingOuch
lucky u..itni thand me padna nahi padega!

Keep dreaming! I have them on 14,15,17,18! I'm screwed!Cry

Edited by Chill_Out - 08 January 2011 at 11:22am

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

what else will I tell to long comments if it's decent?Ermm

whatever, I love these "decent" comments. really.Big smile

@Debo- r u enjoying in MOTW?Cool

Ek toh tu teen baar se zyada quote karna band karTongue

And aww!! Thank you!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanTheBlackJaguar

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Very nice update. The paper dance sequence was too cute. And I hope Trangad jodi gets Ekta's blessings. Happy to see T back as she is great in her role as a super b!?!&.
But honestly I again got irritated withthe Pia's obsession. Yeah rite, I think she is obsessed in finding out the truth aboutAbhay and not really in love with him. Why else would you take a silver goblet to the man you love....to see him writhe in pain .... And prove your point......sick ..... I like true love and the concept of pure love. What Abhay felt (and still feels) for Metz is love but Pia's is pure obsession. ...... And I wasn't too I
pressed with her wardrobe today. She looks nice in her long skirts but today it was a silly outfit thrown together with a hideous Cardigan...entirely my pov people , don't mean to offend anyone. I like Sukriti with her permed hair.

TheBlackJaguar

rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
great post...and agree with everything you said....Kabir and Angad really craked me upROFL....love the way how Abhiya was taking through their eyesDay Dreaming...no verbal communication necessary... Trackar...she is really adorable...she actually slapped AngadLOL...

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edward01

Very nice update. The paper dance sequence was too cute. And I hope Trangad jodi gets Ekta's blessings. Happy to see T back as she is great in her role as a super b!?!&.
But honestly I again got irritated withthe Pia's obsession. Yeah rite, I think she is obsessed in finding out the truth aboutAbhay and not really in love with him. Why else would you take a silver goblet to the man you love....to see him writhe in pain .... And prove your point......sick ..... I like true love and the concept of pure love. What Abhay felt (and still feels) for Metz is love but Pia's is pure obsession. ...... And I wasn't too I
pressed with her wardrobe today. She looks nice in her long skirts but today it was a silly outfit thrown together with a hideous Cardigan...entirely my pov people , don't mean to offend anyone. I like Sukriti with her permed hair.

@bold - totally agree. Can u see ur loved one in pain? Even when they showing the flashback of Abhay screaming in pain I changed the channel. I couldn't see it. How could Piya see it if she loved Abhay?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
POCHAHONTAS....I am totally floored by your writing..as i have already told this...so many times..(dont knwo whether you have noticed it..)..you are mind blowing exactly like our ...HOT SIZZLING COUPLE..ABHAY & PIYA..I just cant stop dreaming about their scenes..aww..Thank you for putting across the feelings exactly..like how I felt..always wait to read from you..Hug

TheBlackJaguar

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index