Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TrAngad, AbhiYa, Dostana : Zor ke Jhatke (Page 5)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Another thought provoking post I just love it.

I love when the cv giving you an insight to what's going on in Abhay mind, no matter how small the words may be the effect is so strong you want to know more of what's going in his heart and mind.

Agreed. Abhay is not vocal about what he feels and his emotions hardly show on his rigid face. So, his voiceovers help the audience connect with his thoughts.Big smile

All this time Abhay wanting piya to hate him was a just a cover for his fear. I don't think Abhay mind piya knowing the truth but is the fear of her hating and leaving him that have Abhay running scare. As you stated Abhay feeling for piya is as just strong but unlike her, abhay is trying very hard  to controll it.

True. Abhay can't imagine how and what will Piya do on knowing the truth. It is one thing to guess something but to face it is another ball game altogether. Ouch....if Piya hates Abhay after knowing the truth , am going to put her in liquid oxygen. AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I love the part when Piya said in her mind why do you talk to me, there is something in between us that you're not saying and that replied from Abhay with defeat and quiver in his voice " I can't stay away from you but I can't let you get close to me.

Gosh that kind of internal struggle got to be hard for Ahbay. I now understand why he said piya will make him crazy. 

BTW do anybody know when Abhay started feeling like can't stay away from piya. ConfusedLOL

Abhay finally saying that he can't stay away from Piya is the progression of Abhay's relationship graph. First , he admitted that she was driving him crazy and now, he finally agrees that he cannot stay away from her. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
First of all I want to tell lovely post Poco.Clap

Today I just came into this forum to check out your and Neethz's topic. Maybe tonight Neethz is busy to give laumba chauda comment in your topic. u deserve it dear.Big smile

aah! I just loved today's episode. Couldn't stop laughing when KaNgad(Kabir-Angad) dostana started.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Today I just came into this forum to check out your and Neethz's topic. Maybe tonight Neethz is busy to give laumba chauda comment in your topic. u deserve it dear.Big smile

aah! I just loved today's episode. Couldn't stop laughing when KaNgad(Kabir-Angad) dostana started.ROFL

ZanaHug
Haila! Maine lamba-chauda comment nahi diya thaOuch ROFL

ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

ZanaHug
Neethz my sweetheart.Hug

Teri comments lamba-chauda nahin toh aur kya hain bhai..!!?ShockedROFL

.Jane..

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
lol neeetz tell ur sis to look at me in d winters...eskiom bhi mujhse kam bundled up hoga..
nah d skirt was horrid!..god its soo cold...i cant see anything outside my window!brrrrrrrr

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

ZanaHug
Neethz my sweetheart.Hug

Teri comments lamba-chauda nahin toh aur kya hain bhai..!!?ShockedROFL
Itne bhi lambe chaude nahi hote! I mean, decent size ke hote hain!Shocked Ask Poco!

Pocolicious, kya mere comment lambe chaude hote hain??

ffkhan

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

lol neeetz tell ur sis to look at me in d winters...eskiom bhi mujhse kam bundled up hoga..
nah d skirt was horrid!..god its soo cold...i cant see anything outside my window!brrrrrrrr

My exams have also got delayed because of itOuch 
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luv_wacko

My exams have also got delayed because of itOuch 
i ahve my last 2 on mon and thurs!...mon wale me i no nothingOuch
lucky u..itni thand me padna nahi padega!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index