Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TrAngad, AbhiYa, Dostana : Zor ke Jhatke (Page 4)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Totally agreed with u poco and daffodils. In the dance Kabir-Angad was hilarious. Did u notice nowadays Abhay is giving a slight smile and killing us. When Kabir and Angad said their no.s are 9 he was smiling.Wink Not much happy with abhiya paper dance. I expected a lot. But there is only "Kya main itni galat hoon and main nafrat ke layak hoon"Angry I expected more romantic dance. And Piya's dress.Ouch Who is the designer?Shocked Abhay was really irritated this time when T hold his hand. I want in future Piya to tell her Abhay is only mine. Next week Piya's detectivegiri will be on full swing but our smart Abhay will fail her. Did u see sbs sequence? Abhay touched the silver box by wearing a false skin.Shocked

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Ah, the food for thought "Poco's post" is here.

A good combination of jokes and serious thoughts in today's episode. 

Misha, Panchi, tracker, Angad and even Kabir - all were too good.   

I liked Abhay (well, I always like him but this time his thoughts) thinking about Pia's not able to handle the truth. This guy is amazing he doesn't fear his exposure but his worst fears are around Pia not being able to handle the truth. Wow!!!

Abhay always give in for good vibes and good thoughts. That's what I guess is about Dobriyal sisters.

Agreed. Those who see deep and run deep can easily read that Abhay is a nice guy and gives no trouble unless you mess with him. Misha and Panchhi are beginning to see his good side and i hope they grow to love him. Smile

It was good to see T back. Though I don't know how the mosquito bite changed into a hand fracture - but still... we can give this much only for T as she is back even with a real fractured arm.

Let's just say that am happy to see T back. She is a biatch but i like her presence in the show. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Poco, I don't have the guts to quote that thingLOL

The 'chaddar bichha raha hai kya' was amazing!!ROFL ROFL I'm glad our Kabir is finally, almost, back!Big smile
Ya, I know, T and her tactics are not ending anytime soonSleepy
Awww, thank you! Ya, Abhay and Pia really don't need words for communication, they only need that for fightingErmm Eyes are enough for a normal communicationEmbarrassed
Thank you, thank you! Ekta Maiyya ki Jai, I don't think I'm ever predicting anything againOuch LOL

P.S. Tanu. I kinda like Pia's sweater! I own a similar thing and I love it! My sister hates it so that means she's right?Ouch

Edited by Chill_Out - 08 January 2011 at 10:49am

leeseunggilove

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Yeah we're all hating piya fashion sense. I don't know who's the stylist or if balaji is low on funds whatever the reason they need to change it ASAP. I hate that repetive way of dressing. Gosh don't get me starter on the sweater she wore today.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 08 January 2011 at 10:53am
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

The 'chaddar bichha raha hai kya' was amazing!!ROFL ROFL I'm glad our Kabir is finally, almost, back!Big smile
Awww, thank you! Ya, Abhay and Pia really don't need words for communication, they only need that for fightingErmm Eyes are enough for a normal communicationEmbarrassed
Thank you, thank you! Ekta Maiyya ki Jai, I don't think I'm ever predicting anything againOuch LOL

P.S. Tanu. I kinda like Pia's sweater! I own a similar thing and I love it! My sister hates it so that means she's right?Ouch
@bold: neetz i like dat shrug...its d skirt dats overtly hideous!..it lukd like a shower curtain!
ia shud wear plain skirts!

.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

nice post as usual poca...
agree with you..nothing much happened today...a bit disappointed..
i am glad abhay showed how irritated he was and he was no stupid tht piya can fool just like tht...bt piya never learns her lesson..if she wants to annoy him anyway..i hope next time she tries better idea and has fool proof plan...the more she fails..more torture for abhay...
for the paper dance..i had kind of expected such scene only...i can't just expect abhay to get all romantic and dance with piya...you are right...you don't need them to get physical at all..the intensity is so obvious even wen they are far away...i kinda like this telepathic conversation they have..it helps you understand wat's goin on in abhay's head...abhay has become piya's life..though the idea of him being vampire fears her a lot..no matter wat he is..it seems very apparent tht she can not just live without him..its better for her to let him break her heart with harsh words than stay away from him...

Thanks sweetz.Smile......Maybe Piya should know the truth now so that Abhay can done with this everyday torture.LOL.....jo hoga dekha jaayega. Piya is going crazy and Abhay is only getting more and more hyper. I love Abhay-Piya's telepathic connection. They truly are connected and it is visible. Piya can't live without him, so she might as well face the truth and take a call on her future with Abhay. Smile

abhay is right in his position for obvious reasons..he can't keep away from her bt he can't let her in either..he surely sees the yearning for him in piya's eyes..bt he knows he can't give in..i hope piya proves him wrong about her not having courage to face his truth and still love him..i hated wen T showed up..bt of course as usual abahy won't say anything for obvious reasons..though i liked tht irritated look on his face..poor piya just went from there before she feels insulted..
besides tht the whole episode was hilarious including dostana dance and tracker's trick..lol..she is not a person who would sit back and wait for her main to come to her..piya should take lessons from her..lol..

Tracker's education will start Abhay-Piya's equation within 1 episode. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

was there a precap??? i guess piya will some new tricks to annoy abhay even more..since she knows the silver glass wasn't silver..i don't understand one thing though..does she really want him to be vampire?? i saw no happiness in her face wen abhay touched glass..ya fir she is just too confident tht he is a vampire..i can't wait till she risks her life and abhay finally has to expose him self..so tht it's over once and for all..no more torture for abhay..fir i would like to see her reaction..
and you are right..abhay surrenders to all dobriyal sisters..lol..i guess he knows not giving up is their blood only..so he surrenders..agar teeno saath mil ke isse pareshaan kare..toh abhay will go nuts one day..LOL
looking forward to new entry on monday..and hopefully this track too moves fast..any ways..i am off to see no one killed jessica.. i hope tht doesn't turn out to be a disappointment..

I think Piya is already convinced that Abhay is a vampire - she is only seeking a confirmation. Ouch....let's see what the next week brings. And this new guy better be good enough for our Mishkoo. Embarrassed

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I felt today's episode was strictly average.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

Originally posted by Chill_Out

@bold: neetz i like dat shrug...its d skirt dats overtly hideous!..it lukd like a shower curtain!
ia shud wear plain skirts!

Ya, I'm fine with the skirt also actually (to tell you the truth, I'm not very critical of wadrobes, maybe thats why Abhay in black and the same jacket doesn't bother meTongue). Anyways, back to the point, the skirt was fine, I'm pretty indifferent towards that but ya, the combo of the skirt and the sweater was a bit awkward but well, as I said, I also don't exactly care to mix and match stuff and my sister's after my life because of that so ya, seeing someone else do the same was quite niceTongue Specially these days its so cold, you don't even see what you're wearing, you just want to get bundled upOuch

leeseunggilove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index