Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TrAngad, AbhiYa, Dostana : Zor ke Jhatke (Page 3)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
lol..tracker was awesome today..
bt am glad dat kabir din act like a total biatch...n enjoyed his dostana..and also abhay knew dat d glass wasnt silver..phew.bt pia noes ki glasses were nakli..ab fir shuru ho jayegi

pokey wats BT?

btw write a chandeena os na pahleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Wow! First today also despite being late? Res!Tongue

-Edited- 

Wonderful post, PocoHug

Omg, Poco you will not believe, when Tracker slapped Angad, the first thing which came to my mind was 'Zor ka Jhatka Hayye zoron se laga"ROFL ROFL I guess great minds think alikeROFL ROFL But gosh, that slap must've come so naturally! I mean, she was expecting 'thandi-thandi nimu pani' and got 'garam garam hot chocolate' all over  herShocked Shocked Shocked But I can so see a love story in making! They're superdupercoochicooiely adorable!Embarrassed

Hai na? ...poor Tracker burnt with hot chocolate.LOL...like Piya, she also has to do a lot of mehnat to get her saccha pyaar Angad.But yeah, i love the two cuties. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kabir and Angad were hilarious in the paper dance! I mean, their expressions were pricelessROFL ROFL ROFL And the debate on who'll carry whom, I couldn't even listen to it properly because I was so busy laughingROFL ROFL ROFL And I've already said so many times before that Misha and Tracker together promise a big smile on my face!Big smile

Kabir and Angad had me in peals of laughter.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...so freakin' cute and their dialogues were laugholicious....especially "chaddar biccha raha hai kya?"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I'm really happy that Madhura is recovering and everything, and I missed T in the sense that she brings a lot of spice to the show but this whole thing of getting so desperately fevicolish with Abhay is kind of boring me now, no offense to the Abhay-T fansSleepy Sleepy So, ya, you can say that she had a grand entry but thats about it for me. I've never really been too fond of her anyway. Way too much hypocrisy in her for my likingEmbarrassed Ouch

T will continue chipkoing with Abhay until Abhay doesn't tell her to lay off. And that is not happening unless  Abhay accepts Piya.Embarrassed

Coming to Abhay and Pia, I really don't know where to begin from. Should I start with how Abhay totally threw ice cold water over Pia's plans to make him hold silverROFL ROFL ROFL Gosh, Pia's face was priceless when Abhay snatched the glass and threw the wine awayROFL ROFL ROFL When will Pia learn that Abhay is the 'Katta Master' and she's only a 'Bali ka Bakra'?ROFL ROFL And the paper dance! Gosh! I'm telling you, Poco, someday, these two will blast my TV screens. Its an old thing you know, can't bear so much heat. I mean seriously, even their eyelocks are too hot to handleEmbarrassed Embarrassed Anyhow, coming back to the point, their 'aankhon-aankhon ke ishaare' and their semi-telepathic connection gave us some great insights into how they were feeling. Pia and Abhay were both frustrated in the dance. Pia was frustrated that she's so close to Abhay physically yet, she's so far away from knowing the truth. Abhay is a champ in manipulating and confusing her and inspite of her actually being extremely close to the truth, he made sure she has second thoughts. And Abhay, I would still say he's underestimating Pia's will power and her strength to bear his ugly truth. However, one can't blame him, he's always seen her weak and vulnerable side because thats what she's shown him. He's not aware of her inner strength because that, or rather everything, goes haywire whenever Abhay is around her. But Pia is a strong girl. She will not only accept his truth but she'll accept him as well.You can't help feeling bad for Abhay when you see how badly he's fighting with his conflicting emotions. His face so easily masks his inner turmoil. He can't stay away from Pia (now when did that happen?Confused) but for her sake, he can't afford to let her come close either. He thinks he's only worth her hatred, he doesn't deserve the love she's so readily showering on him. He feels he's a monster who doesn't deserve happiness, who doesn't deserve any ray of light in his dark life and hence, the one ray which has come to give him hope again, to make his life beautiful again in the form of Pia, he's withdrawing himself from that ray because he feels he's not worthy of it. How sad is that!

I love what you said about Abhay-Piya and their 'connection'. They had a whole conversation without even once opening their mouths. LOL.....i love the check and mate look that Abhay gives Piya. I guess Abhay has finally admitted to himself that he can't stay away from Piya - how long can he deny the truth. Maybe he loves her , maybe he doesn't - but the connection is only getting stronger and they both can sense it. Embarrassed

P.S. Aaj toh mera katta hua!Ouch I predicted that Abhay will not take the glass but he did, I predicted that AbhIya will not end up dancing together but Misha is way too smart and with Panchi by her side, her plans have to go foolproofLOL

O TERI! Awwwle, mera baccha. Better luck with the predictions, next week. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Pocoo! Agree with everything you said! Big smile

Today more than Abhiya i loved Trangad! Maybe because there wasnt much of Abhiya but TraNgad are just adorable! EmbarrassedLOL They are full of innocent love and rainbows and flowers lol!
And Kabir Angad scenes were Hilarious as you said!  Kabir 'tu mujhe par line na mar' and their actions were just Roflable! LOL

Pia doesnt seem averse to the idea of supernatural but then again its all in her mind but when Abhay will confirm her suspicions how will she react? Confused
Looking at her current obsesseion i guess she will be shocked for a while but later back to her Abhay 24/7 duty! LOL

Thank you, Anu.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...TrAngad were cutelicious , man. LOL.....Angad just has to fall in love with Tracker now and i can already imagine them singing 'Tohfa Tohfa'.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Kabir was adorable today, no doubt. I like his chemistry with Angad.

Piya thinks she is ready to face the truth but it is going to be much harder than she thinks. But , eventually her love for Abhay will conquer her fears. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shnehi

hey poco as usual good anayz, anyway misha and panchi rocked today. misha and panchi are the perfect cupid. hope they both find love. i also hope in the future they play more of their cupid role to bring abhiya together.Wink

Thank you. Smile....Misha and Pancchi are working so hard for Abhay-Piya that all this love talent will come a lot in use in their personal lives as well when love comes calling for them. Wink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

Trangad is such a cute coupleDay Dreaming i feel lyk making 3276483646 sigs on themLOL

PLEASE DO! They have such cute scenes that they deserve all the cute avis and siggies. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

abt abhiya -
firstly nowadays pia is wearing some sweater which luks worn 498598595 tyms. i rally dont lyk it. no offense to people who like itBig smile

Piya is being given a HIDEOUS wardrobe right now. They should retain her spaghettis in basic colours - gypsy skirt and bright stole look. The shrugs and knitwear that she is wearing are plain UGLY and make Sukriti look shorter. Ouch

and abt todays dance,i really really really expected a dim light romantic dance rather thn standing still on paper thinking is he a vampire and "no u cant knw the truth".LOL

it wud have been so much lovable if abhay wud hav lifted pia.

It was such a SADU dance. Everyone was having fun except Abhay-Piya.LOL...we need a romantic Abhay-Piya dance soon. Wink

nd abt the silver cup,when i saw yestrdays epi i really thgt abhay wud touch it and he wud bear all the pain and not evn wince at the pain just to assure pia. Tht wud hv been such a big sacrifiseDay Dreaming

I guess so but i think silver burns Abhay like hell, peeling his skin , so am not sure if he can endure it, really. Ouch

anyway todays epi wasnt much of dissapointing and nothing of escastic feeling bringing types. it was medium .

Yeah.Just OK.LOL

Amazing post as evr pocuuHug

BilliCat.

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I don't know why some didn't like the paper dance, I thought it was nice and very much needed in that time. This wasn't that kind of party to have slow dance. It's what you call a get together just to celebrate panchi new job.

@ chill_out

Hey your prediction with mishal and panchi supporting abhayia came true. So 1 out of three ain't bad LOL so keep it up.

BTW I'm rani just started getting into this show. 

Edited by pyar-ishk - 08 January 2011 at 10:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

BTW do anybody know when Abhay started feeling like can't stay away from piya. ConfusedLOL

Million dollar question! Thats what I'm wondering. As amazing as that sounded, I was like, 'yeh kab hua??'Confused Confused Confused LOL

P.S. Haha! ThanksLOL Ya, I loved the paper dance! If people were expecting something intimate and romantic then, oh well, they never understood Abhay's character!

Edited by Chill_Out - 08 January 2011 at 11:26am

pyar-ishk

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
awesome post poco!!!!!!!!!
loved that scene 2day........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index