Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TrAngad, AbhiYa, Dostana : Zor ke Jhatke (Page 2)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
well written Poco

agree with evry sentence

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
As always superb analysis. Thanx poco.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
REJERVED for quoting. Will be back after dinner.ROFL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Poco! Hayye ram! My effect rubbing on you?ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Ah, the food for thought "Poco's post" is here.

A good combination of jokes and serious thoughts in today's episode. 

Misha, Panchi, tracker, Angad and even Kabir - all were too good.   

I liked Abhay (well, I always like him but this time his thoughts) thinking about Pia's not able to handle the truth. This guy is amazing he doesn't fear his exposure but his worst fears are around Pia not being able to handle the truth. Wow!!!

Abhay always give in for good vibes and good thoughts. That's what I guess is about Dobriyal sisters. 

It was good to see T back. Though I don't know how the mosquito bite changed into a hand fracture - but still... we can give this much only for T as she is back even with a real fractured arm. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
nice post as usual poca...
agree with you..nothing much happened today...a bit disappointed..
i am glad abhay showed how irritated he was and he was no stupid tht piya can fool just like tht...bt piya never learns her lesson..if she wants to annoy him anyway..i hope next time she tries better idea and has fool proof plan...the more she fails..more torture for abhay...
for the paper dance..i had kind of expected such scene only...i can't just expect abhay to get all romantic and dance with piya...you are right...you don't need them to get physical at all..the intensity is so obvious even wen they are far away...i kinda like this telepathic conversation they have..it helps you understand wat's goin on in abhay's head...abhay has become piya's life..though the idea of him being vampire fears her a lot..no matter wat he is..it seems very apparent tht she can not just live without him..its better for her to let him break her heart with harsh words than stay away from him...
abhay is right in his position for obvious reasons..he can't keep away from her bt he can't let her in either..he surely sees the yearning for him in piya's eyes..bt he knows he can't give in..i hope piya proves him wrong about her not having courage to face his truth and still love him..i hated wen T showed up..bt of course as usual abahy won't say anything for obvious reasons..though i liked tht irritated look on his face..poor piya just went from there before she feels insulted..
besides tht the whole episode was hilarious including dostana dance and tracker's trick..lol..she is not a person who would sit back and wait for her main to come to her..piya should take lessons from her..lol..
was there a precap??? i guess piya will some new tricks to annoy abhay even more..since she knows the silver glass wasn't silver..i don't understand one thing though..does she really want him to be vampire?? i saw no happiness in her face wen abhay touched glass..ya fir she is just too confident tht he is a vampire..i can't wait till she risks her life and abhay finally has to expose him self..so tht it's over once and for all..no more torture for abhay..fir i would like to see her reaction..
and you are right..abhay surrenders to all dobriyal sisters..lol..i guess he knows not giving up is their blood only..so he surrenders..agar teeno saath mil ke isse pareshaan kare..toh abhay will go nuts one day..LOL
looking forward to new entry on monday..and hopefully this track too moves fast..any ways..i am off to see no one killed jessica.. i hope tht doesn't turn out to be a disappointment..

Edited by kiranni - 08 January 2011 at 10:11am

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Another thought provoking post I just love it.

I love when the cv giving you an insight to what's going on in Abhay mind, no matter how small the words may be the effect is so strong you want to know more of what's going in his heart and mind. 

All this time Abhay wanting piya to hate him was a just a cover for his fear. I don't think Abhay mind piya knowing the truth but is the fear of her hating and leaving him that have Abhay running scare. As you stated Abhay feeling for piya is as just strong but unlike her, abhay is trying very hard  to controll it.

I love the part when Piya said in her mind why do you talk to me, there is something in between us that you're not saying and that replied from Abhay with defeat and quiver in his voice " I can't stay away from you but I can't let you get close to me.

Gosh that kind of internal struggle got to be hard for Ahbay. I now understand why he said piya will make him crazy. 

BTW do anybody know when Abhay started feeling like can't stay away from piya. ConfusedLOL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 08 January 2011 at 10:21am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index