Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edward01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice update. The paper dance sequence was too cute. And I hope Trangad jodi gets Ekta's blessings. Happy to see T back as she is great in her role as a super b!?!&.
But honestly I again got irritated withthe Pia's obsession. Yeah rite, I think she is obsessed in finding out the truth aboutAbhay and not really in love with him. Why else would you take a silver goblet to the man you love....to see him writhe in pain .... And prove your point......sick ..... I like true love and the concept of pure love. What Abhay felt (and still feels) for Metz is love but Pia's is pure obsession. ...... And I wasn't too I
pressed with her wardrobe today. She looks nice in her long skirts but today it was a silly outfit thrown together with a hideous Cardigan...entirely my pov people , don't mean to offend anyone. I like Sukriti with her permed hair.
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great post...and agree with everything you said....Kabir and Angad really craked me up🤣....love the way how Abhiya was taking through their eyes😍...no verbal communication necessary... Trackar...she is really adorable...she actually slapped Angad😆...
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Edward01

Very nice update. The paper dance sequence was too cute. And I hope Trangad jodi gets Ekta's blessings. Happy to see T back as she is great in her role as a super b!?!&.
But honestly I again got irritated withthe Pia's obsession. Yeah rite, I think she is obsessed in finding out the truth aboutAbhay and not really in love with him. Why else would you take a silver goblet to the man you love....to see him writhe in pain .... And prove your point......sick ..... I like true love and the concept of pure love. What Abhay felt (and still feels) for Metz is love but Pia's is pure obsession. ...... And I wasn't too I
pressed with her wardrobe today. She looks nice in her long skirts but today it was a silly outfit thrown together with a hideous Cardigan...entirely my pov people , don't mean to offend anyone. I like Sukriti with her permed hair.

@bold - totally agree. Can u see ur loved one in pain? Even when they showing the flashback of Abhay screaming in pain I changed the channel. I couldn't see it. How could Piya see it if she loved Abhay?
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
POCHAHONTAS....I am totally floored by your writing..as i have already told this...so many times..(dont knwo whether you have noticed it..)..you are mind blowing exactly like our ...HOT SIZZLING COUPLE..ABHAY & PIYA..I just cant stop dreaming about their scenes..aww..Thank you for putting across the feelings exactly..like how I felt..always wait to read from you..🤗
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Pocahontas, I love reading your takes on every episode😃 Its fun, well-written and superbly analyzed👍🏼 But I have to search for it a lot as it keeps disappearing to page 4 or 5 by the time I get to read it Isn't there any way to make it a regular thread on the 1st page?

Nothing much to say from my side, as already everything has been discussed and i agree with it all😆 You guys do a good job here, love reading all the posts in this thread😃 And yeah i agree with everyone here that Abhiya sure are a danger to our tv screens, literally screen scorching😍
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepicheep

Hi Pocahontas, I love reading your takes on every episode😃 Its fun, well-written and superbly analyzed👍🏼 But I have to search for it a lot as it keeps disappearing to page 4 or 5 by the time I get to read it Isn't there any way to make it a regular thread on the 1st page?

Nothing much to say from my side, as already everything has been discussed and i agree with it all😆 You guys do a good job here, love reading all the posts in this thread😃 And yeah i agree with everyone here that Abhiya sure are a danger to our tv screens, literally screen scorching😍

Thank you. 😊.....Actually, unless a post is a sticky , it does go to further pages. It cannot be made a regular on the first page.