Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Let the cvs do their job without interference.. (Page 2)

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
totally agree with u......i cn tolerate dem........we shud give dem atleast one chance....pehle se hi soch k baithe hai......no one can be as good as GC n DD.....bt AA pe kch to reham karo yaar....Wink

if we will think positively...den only we cn enjoy their segment too...(i knw nt as much as we enjoy our beloved Maaneet segments...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming)

be positive yaar....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by suprise007

Nice post n totally agree, I thought PKYEK is based on VD, but i have to agree i have seen scenes from Twilight LOL, anyway I love Geet n that is the only show i watch
PKYEK is based on twilight series. The twilight movies are far better than what EKTA is showing. Look at ZTV and star plus shows - these are prime channels and they have nonsense serials on. I will not say much because i will be killed for bashing. But if you want honest analysis of these shows, PM me

Kay
I totally agree with you. I saw few episode of PKYEK....OMG could not tolerate it anymore. I have no idea how these shows get good TRP's. The only show making any sense to me these days is GHSP. Atleast we get to see new concept, which is carried out pretty well until now. The lead actors are amazing and CV's are always trying to show something new.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiasharma

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
agreee guyzzz
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanx...Today's one more mind blowing episode just proved my point...this team knows how to get us going..they know how to make us laugh, cry, think, swoon, rage..n fume....and fret n fear....

Such excellent team work, fantabulous actors, perfect dialogues...interesting script and an edgy balance between Maaneet n AA too.....variety is the spice of life....there are different colors in a rainbow...only one flavor in the end gets boring...each n every shade is needed to make a wonderful palette..

Kudos to cvs..plz grant them the freedom to create their own brand of magic....we are soo critical n demanding..most of the times...are we bothered to even thank them for giving us a dream wedding...!!
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

YES, WE WANT AA OUT OF THIS SHOW.....

ITS HAS BECOME TOO MUCH DIFFICULT TO TOLERATE THEM ANY MORE...

I know ...not fond of them either...they set my teeth on edge...but they are a necessary evil....they have their own space in the story line, continuation and progression....maybe with time we will learn to tolerate them, but blackmailing the cvs to throw them out is so not done too...

Go to top