Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Let the cvs do their job without interference..

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
So now we want AA out....and what in the world makes us think that we have the right to decide what characters should be in and out, who should act and who should sit at home, how the story should proceed....

Now we are making decisions for the cvs...actually worse...twisting their arms and blackmailing them to get our wishes...wow what a fantastically supportive and loyal group of viewers we are...Clap

Honestly...are they that bad??...are they intolerable???...an honest answer would be ...NO. We cannot be totally unopen to parallel leads...just coz we love Maaneet. Yes, Maaneet are out of this world...so why the comparision?? How can a parallel lead be compared with Maaneet's magic?? Why do we have to hate them just coz we love Maaneet?? And why has our craziness in Maaneet translated in total intolerance for AA??

They are not good actors.agreed..but then again..most of the TV actors cant dream of stepping in DD and GC's shoes..very few actors are of their superlative calibre...the rest at the best are mediocre...again why compare...some other lead actors in other shows are worse than these two...Dead

Can we think before demanding....AA have already given much needed relief to DD and GC..we are very well aware of how over burdened these two actors are...coz the whole show was lately being pulled off by these two...which looking at other shows..was totally unfair...they poor guyz could not even get time off when they were sick...

And again the cvs have something in store...something planned...they are not fools to just go ahead and introduce two new characters..pay for them and budget for them too...there is a strong reason...story wise and otherwise why these two are there....can we not just wait n watch...keep patience and let the do their work...Are trust and patience totally alien to us??

Also getting new faces or well known faces would mean more money...which might be an issue with finances...so the choices...and when u bring in good faces...the fear of they leaving the show increases as we have seen with Abhinav and Kanika...coz well know faces will jump and leave the moment better prospects show up!!

And i can quote some shows that actually went down the drain coz the cvs were  constantly pressurized and blackmailed by the fans ...to such an extent that the show lost all its essence and totally lost its charm...

In short....just my pov..please give the Cvs, AA and DD - GC a break, please let them do their jobs...they have already proved their worth...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

P0401mingajiasharmakdg129milliininandmayurmaaneetdivareenaAsh1991Amoureuxblackb28

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

So now we want AA out....and what in the world makes us think that we have the right to decide what characters should be in and out, who should act and who should sit at home, how the story should proceed....

Now we are making decisions for the cvs...actually worse...twisting their arms and blackmailing them to get our wishes...wow what a fantastically supportive and loyal group of viewers we are...Clap

Honestly...are they that bad??...are they intolerable???...an honest answer would be ...NO. We cannot be totally unopen to parallel leads...just coz we love Maaneet. Yes, Maaneet are out of this world...so why the comparision?? How can a parallel lead be compared with Maaneet's magic?? Why do we have to hate them just coz we love Maaneet?? And why has our craziness in Maaneet translated in total intolerance for AA??

They are not good actors.agreed..but then again..most of the TV actors cant dream of stepping in DD and GC's shoes..very few actors are of their superlative calibre...the rest at the best are mediocre...again why compare...some other lead actors in other shows are worse than these two...Dead

Can we think before demanding....AA have already given much needed relief to DD and GC..we are very well aware of how over burdened these two actors are...coz the whole show was lately being pulled off by these two...which looking at other shows..was totally unfair...they poor guyz could not even get time off when they were sick...

And again the cvs have something in store...something planned...they are not fools to just go ahead and introduce two new characters..pay for them and budget for them too...there is a strong reason...story wise and otherwise why these two are there....can we not just wait n watch...keep patience and let the do their work...Are trust and patience totally alien to us??

Also getting new faces or well known faces would mean more money...which might be an issue with finances...so the choices...and when u bring in good faces...the fear of they leaving the show increases as we have seen with Abhinav and Kanika...coz well know faces will jump and leave the moment better prospects show up!!

And i can quote some shows that actually went down the drain coz the cvs were  constantly pressurized and blackmailed by the fans ...to such an extent that the show lost all its essence and totally lost its charm...

In short....just my pov..please give the Cvs, AA and DD - GC a break, please let them do their jobs...they have already proved their worth...

I totally agree with your post. Let the CVs t do their job and we wil have to be tolerant to certain things. Just by doing this, we are negating every effort and hard work of GC and DD. By doing this we defeat them. We have to take certain things. I see other serials at times and there are really bad lead actors and stories. I am not trying to compare here but I have read twilight series on which PKYEK is based and Ekta as usual has screwed up big time. Viewers do not realise that and they watch it. I can point out all the stupidity in it but this is geet forum so I will not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suprise007

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged

I totally agree with u guys, u guys r 100% correct, Geet will always remain as THE BEST serial and we should let Cvs do their fantastic job :)

suprise007 Senior Member
suprise007
suprise007

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Nice post n totally agree, I thought PKYEK is based on VD, but i have to agree i have seen scenes from Twilight LOL, anyway I love Geet n that is the only show i watch
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suprise007

Nice post n totally agree, I thought PKYEK is based on VD, but i have to agree i have seen scenes from Twilight LOL, anyway I love Geet n that is the only show i watch
PKYEK is based on twilight series. The twilight movies are far better than what EKTA is showing. Look at ZTV and star plus shows - these are prime channels and they have nonsense serials on. I will not say much because i will be killed for bashing. But if you want honest analysis of these shows, PM me

Kay
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
thanx for at least listening to this pov...i was thinking the way this forum is anti AA..they will ban me for a lifetime...LOL!!
blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

YES, WE WANT AA OUT OF THIS SHOW.....

ITS HAS BECOME TOO MUCH DIFFICULT TO TOLERATE THEM ANY MORE...

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
agree with you completely.. we need to chill and relax... and enjoy the absolutely beautiful scenes like the one today... 

m still speechless..Day Dreaming... floored.. amazed .. still in wonderment... about Maans apology to 'baby' and 'mum'... awww

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

Go to top