Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK....'I m sorry baby'; Maneet groove on Mahi ve

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dadi standing near the decorated seating place n MSK n Geet approaching....both looking at each other...n MSK self thot... Geet saying..that he has to fill the nite wit happiness n that how he can smile in this situation..!! Anne announces about starting the sangeet.. First scene.. Annes dupatta stuck on MSKs aka Arjuns face..n it gets stuck n Romeo removes forcibly...n Romeo says..this was meeting of two lovers...n begining of a love story..Maan and Geet.... n then AA fighting on the color of roses..n Romeo says..ths was start of first fight which ends with Geet in MSKs arms n Anne in Arjuns arms...n lost... n Adi blows wind n asks them to come back to sense..!! Pandeyji announces about start of dance n song... Geet looks happy n MSK glum..  Anne offers hand to dance but Arjun holds Tashas....n Romeo says.. wrong hand....n seeks Tashas... but Anne holds someone elses hand n dances n Arjun snatches her from him n song..'Chal pyar karegi'   Geet n Dadi.. all enjoying.. MSK looks lost..Arjun Anne close moments in dark ....with moonlight kinda feel..!!  Arjun realises what he doing n so goes...Anne startled..!! 

MSK totally lost n thinks about the docs question.. about Geet or baby...!! MSK gets up n leaves n Geet follows.. Dadi looks worried.....! Geet searching for MSK n meets Dadi n says..something is amiss... he doesnt look happy..n is lost since morning..there has to be a reason n asks Dadi whether she knows the reason... Dadi says..even if i know n tell u.. it wont help...u have to talk to MSK....!! Dadi advises ....that....u both are starting a new journey... partner is like a shadow so u shouldnt need any third person inbetween.. so go n ask MSK......n Geet says..i m scared after knowing wat u r saying..hope nothing serious..!! Dadi says...u love MSK a lot...na. dun worry he will answer for sure.. MSK has touf exterior ..n soft interior..so go n ask him .....he went to his room..!!

Geet comes n says to MSK..first u hid truth now u broke promise of being happy... tell me what is wrong..what u hiding... i can see clearly something troubling u.. tell me....what??? coz til date u have fulfilled all promises ...if u have broken it today...it has to be big.. if u luv me for real..tell me th truth..i cant see u suffer... MSK bends down on his knees looking to Geets tummy n says.. ' I m sorry..forgive me..U dun know me...i m Maan Singh Khurana..the man who is to marry ur mom...the man ....who tried to cheat ur mom...kept her in the dark (Geet startled) ...the one who tried to take ur life...' ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i m that selfish man who for his loves sake..din care for u (MSK in tears..) i thot selfishly for ur mom......n when doc asked ..about saving ur mom....by not saving u....i din think once n chose to save ur mom.. i can never be a good dad.. m sorry baby...will u r mom ever forgive me.. will u ever accept me..!!' (MSK hugs Geets waist n cries...)

Geet sits down  n lifts MSKs face and says...who is asking for sorry?? Well babys mom doesnt think ur wrong..nor does the baby.. right now..i want to save my baby..n if u thot this baby is urs..u wuldnt have said such things...baby knows..that...even if its urs..u wuld have made same choice..n that...ur the best dad in the world...!!

MSK tells Geet....(crying) that u have no idea how relieved u have made me..thank u.. n Maneet hug..n Geet says..i know...how much u care for me n baby..n i luv u a lot..!!  Geet tells MSK that u promise today that if such situation ever arises again..u will save our baby....MSK agrees... n says..n before this i will fulfil my other promise by smiling in our wedding..!! Manisha n Anne chatting... n Manisha makes Anne sit next to Arjun n says..they are todays superstars n Arjun gets up n leaves n Anne follows n says...i m not a lifeless object..that u bring me close n throw me away as u wish.. ur eyes say something n u do something else...dunno what to trust......

Arjun says..trust what ur heart says...as for me..dunno wat to do..listen to heart or head..!! Anne says..i dun understand what u trying to say...(kill me ๐Ÿคข) Arjun says..ur too good..if u wanna come wit me.u wil get hurt..its complicated Anne..n leaves!! 

Precap - MSK comes in between the crowd dancing n starts grooving with Geet on Mahi ve.. n hugs Geet from behind ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-END-

Link (Ashy)

Link (Mangeetcrazy/ Pushpi)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks from sofiya (her interent connection is slow today)

i will read later, need to rush for a dinner date, thanks in advance for the update you are an angel
Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
Be.edgy thumbnail
Lovely.. :)
Thank you soo much..
bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...........................
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
cant live without Tinu update๐Ÿ˜›
guys still  am here ๐Ÿ˜›
after  read the update then i leaving ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Thanks tanu
Aww Love yur title ๐Ÿ˜
thnxx alottttttttttttttttttttt๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ever so much Tanu!

Urghh, I wish we had that bedroom scene BEFORE the Sangeet. I don't like that Maan is all glum throughout the first marriage ceremony. After all they've been through, they're finally getting married and he's not even happy. That sucks. :/
LuvScooby thumbnail
THanks Tanu, can't wait to watch the rest ๐Ÿ˜Š
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
MSK is like  Coconut โ˜บ๏ธ..bahir se sakht..andar se naram ๐Ÿ˜