Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haha very funny---->     Late bloomer: Saif Ali Khan
     edit to add:              
 Oops I didn't choose saif. I have to look more closely to choose someone. This post was just to laugh at his title late bloomer.
Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lost the plot; John Abraham:

We can't remember the name of John's last movie. Can you? What we do remember ' vividly ' is half of John's butt in the scene where he pulled down his yellow swimming trunks in Dostana. He looked so hot that clearly everyone's memory cells were fried, because no one can really remember what he did after that (except flash his butt again a year later in New York). Then he probably got tired of being half-naked all the time, so he donned some geek glasses and went on a massive promotional campaign for something called Sach Ya Jhootha, or Jooth or Sach... or wait, it was Jhootha Hi Sahi? As we said, can you remember?

😆 this one makes me laugh
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whattt is John Abraham doing in the list 😲 ..... What impact did he have.... ??? Oh yeahh I remember his butt is the one which got him into this list.... 

Others are fine... Some way or the other they have left an impression on the minds of the audience..... Seriously... John...  there were many others who who made a better impact than John.... Anyways.... Good for him.... Kuch toh recognition mila..... 🥱

Hot factor: He fits into the Brat Pitt category in our industry. He has droopy-poet eyes, a great lean body, great height, great lineage (the son of Rishi and Neetu Kapoor) and a heavy baritone. And he looks sensitive too. Team that with passion for cinema and acting skills and he's hot.

Whoa.. Brad Pitt category... umm yeah.. ok... 🤣

ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

Hot factor: He fits into the Brat Pitt category in our industry. He has droopy-poet eyes, a great lean body, great height, great lineage (the son of Rishi and Neetu Kapoor) and a heavy baritone. And he looks sensitive too. Team that with passion for cinema and acting skills and he's hot.

Whoa.. Brad Pitt category... umm yeah.. ok... 🤣

I would never compare him to Brad Pitt though both are different leagues😆
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brad pit is overrated. I don't find Ranbhir hot, he is like always sleepy.
ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheee

Brad pit is overrated. I don't find Ranbhir hot, he is like always sleepy.

You don't find Ranbir hot lol I love the guy but I never thought someone would agree with me about Brad Pitt being overrated so happy you said that😃
😆
I thought Abhay Deol's debut film was Socha Na Tha with Ayesha Takia? In what world was My Name is Khan not well received? 😆

Ranbir does not = Brad Pitt...he's got to get the hot girlfriend and the six kids before he reaches Brad's status😛🤣

ruky786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I thought Abhay Deol's debut film was Socha Na Tha with Ayesha Takia? In what world was My Name is Khan not well received? 😆

Ranbir does not = Brad Pitt...he's got to get the hot girlfriend and the six kids before he reaches Brad's status😛🤣

Socha Na Tha was his first film back in 2005. I don't get why the article says My Name Is Khan wasn't well received they are a bunch of liars lol🤣