India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

YES YES YES THTS VIREN!!!!! (Page 2)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
today's epi was the height of patience and before i cud scream out my lungs, FINALLY, the last scene saved my day.......now i can't wait....i simply can't wait for monday......omg omg OMG, the direction and the point they turned the table at the end was SIMPLY MINDBLOWING...... i have so much expections from monday's epi.....just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't let me down......i watched the very last scene of Nivi running towards Viren atleast million times.....incredible.....outstanding ....speechless Day Dreaming

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
I do not write but I love love the guy in this show, I never liked bidaaiErmm but i just love this show!!!!!!!! and  viren Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

today's epi was the height of patience and before i cud scream out my lungs, FINALLY, the last scene saved my day.......now i can't wait....i simply can't wait for monday......omg omg OMG, the direction and the point they turned the table at the end was SIMPLY MINDBLOWING...... i have so much expections from monday's epi.....just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't let me down......i watched the very last scene of Nivi running towards Viren atleast million times.....incredible.....outstanding ....speechless Day Dreaming
I was so mad until the end, Can not wait until next weekend CryCry because of school

Edited by cocojatti92 - 08 January 2011 at 8:46pm
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cocojatti92

I was so mad until the end, Can not wait until next weekend CryCry because of school

awwww..... n yes even i didn't get any interest in bidaai before the leap but after leap, i became crazy for Angini (Anmol and Ragini) .... but i m flat by viren here....seriously, he is the real chaand of this show LOL.....
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cocojatti92

awwww..... n yes even i didn't get any interest in bidaai before the leap but after leap, i became crazy for Angini (Anmol and Ragini) .... but i m flat by viren here....seriously, he is the real chaand of this show LOL.....
You have taken the words right out of my mindLOLLOLLOL He is our chaand ;)
Bidaai was never that good, it was way over doneOuch
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
did u gflt like this bout viren
ur jus like me buh im mre crazier for my viren aka kinshuk!!!!!!!
btw wat ur name?

My name is Aekata. Its pronuced the same way ekta is pronounced.. Yeah im a gr8 fan of viren and kinshuk... U mind telling ur name?
lol!!!1
 ill try to remba ur name!!!!
it wnt be difficult jus call u ekta
if u dnt mind
ive gt tha name for forgettin every1s name
lol
im nt a fan of viren and kinshuk buh...................
THE CRAZIEST LOVER OF VIREN N KINSHUK!!!
Then afta me its saniha n monica
lol
btw my name is anisha

Yeah i know u 3 are big mad fans of kinshuk.. ive read many of your posts.. hehehehehe.. Anyway i wownt be a competition coz my love for viren is deeply in my heart...Wink
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boparaisonia

Originally posted by shaazi

m so angry that they showed him only at last..but nevertheless he stole the epi in just a single scene with those killing expressionsEmbarrassed

i agree with u but i wanted more of viren and i cant wait for mondays episode..viren ki jai ho...and i styll cant get over the hug btwn nivi and viren
me too wanted more of him but  don't know what's up with these cvsAngry...they  just love to test our patience......we waited for mahaepi like crazy for watching our viren back in action but these cvs just destroyed evrything....but ya that hug was magial indeedEmbarrassed...and viren looked damn hot in that brown jacket...can't get enough of himDay Dreaming
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by boparaisonia

m soangry that they showed him only at last..but nevertheless he stole the epi in just a single scene with those killing expressionsEmbarrassed

i agree with u but i wanted more of viren and i cant wait for mondays episode..viren ki jai ho...and i styll cant get over the hug btwn nivi and viren

<div></div>me too wanted more of him but don't know what's up with these cvsAngry...they just love to test our patience......we waited for mahaepi like crazy for watching our viren back in action but these cvs just destroyed evrything....but ya that hug was magial indeedEmbarrassed...and viren looked damn hot in that brown jacket...can't get enoughof himDay Dreaming
Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Everyone wanted to see him today, but Cry Cry Cry cvs...... Last part made me stressed out, now I can not wait to our viren

Go to top