Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Waiting for Godots - Baby and Vicky (Page 89)

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
@Ashu...Daadi gives you ashirwad..."bohut taraqi karo." for wanting to help my Poti out...but she seems to have disappeared..Confused

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
@Polks hehe ok My break over will get back to my revision and thanku for the ashirvaadHug
If she cums back jus tell her to say hi to me on FB chat, me will talk to her there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.GeekMarshP

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Omg I just saw the vid polki posted, it was hilarious totally cracked me upROFLROFLROFLROFL n vickys reaction to who is sickyROFL

N u also did the geeky thing, but u disappointed me, I thought they were gonna kiss in the endROFL

oki off to read rest of ur takeLOL

mi7chimesPoli.Geek

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Nadia - u do not have permission to call me Anna banana. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geek

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
@Amiiish....how much can you make stick figures do? Confused  Kissing....we are not into PDA here..ROFL ROFL ROFL  I did give them Hearts ki Baarish though...LOL

Amiiishmi7chimes

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poli.Geek

@Amiiish....how much can you make stick figures do? Confused  Kissing....we are not into PDA here..ROFL ROFL ROFL  I did give them Hearts ki Baarish though...LOL

hehe ya thats true what can stick figures doLOL
but it was awesome dearWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geek

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Me is back after, ummm, disappearing again Big smileROFL

@Nadia: Why are you calling my wife a Banana? Ermm Only I'm allowed to call her anything food related ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI know I'm rolling but I'm serious Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Poli.GeekBheegiBasanti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

My take Updated on PG3...Read it allStern Smile

Pasting it for online devils here

Today one Maaneet scene has made the entire episode simply magicalClapClapClapClap..The scene not only touches one's heart but will also make one emotional with the way its executed...directed and enacted by the actors..simply outstandingStarStarStarStarStar.....Both GC and DD were at par in this particular sceneClapClap...

I liked the skit in the beginning since it was done with a humourous touch to it especially Romeo doing that MahiiiiLOL and then trying to adjust the dupatta on Arjun's faceLOL and then Adi using the blower for the wind effect when Annie falls in Arjun's armsROFLROFLROFL;I think CVs hv applied a clever strategy here by not making the skit look too serious because they knew noone can do justice to Maaneet's characters other than GC-DDEmbarrassed and so they sort of did a spoof on Maaneet scene with the help of Arjun-Annie which was enjoyable to watchThumbs Up...

Arjun-Annie dance chooreography was not at all impressiveThumbs Down..but their costumes were goodSmile...

Dadi-Geet scene was quite impressive and the dialogues here sort of indicated whats coming in the future especially when Dadi keeps talking about a third person in each of the dialogues here...I noticed Dadi was again and again stressing on this "third person" issue...first I thought she was talking about herself as third person..but nope..she said in general that "in a relationship u should not keep so much distance that u end up giving space and freedom to some third angle interfering in your relationship"...It clearly indicated Sam's entryEvil Smile ...Dunno why but I get a feeling somewhere down the line Dadi was indirectly responsible for MSK-Sam break-upErmm and thats one reason that whenever she sees some problem between Maan and Geet she always asks them to solve it out themselves by talking to each otherErmm;During Maaneet separation phase also we saw Dadi asking Geet in the diwali episode to go and speak to MSK and today again Dadi asked Geet to go and talk to him since he is like a baby who will blurt out his emotions easily after a bit of pamperingWinkLOL Embarrassed...

Maan-Geet scene in the room is one of the best scenes of the episode today..both GC and DD were excellent in this whole sceneClapClapClapClap;I hv hardly seen male actors on TV showing out their emotions so flawlessly like GC did todayEmbarrassed...its easy for an actress to do such emotional scenes because emotions come very easily to ladies but when it comes to men ,they find it hard to bring tears in their eyes and make it look real but today GC was splendid in that department and u can't help but cry with him in this sceneCryClapClapClapClap;I hv seen many TV actors doing emotional scenes in my 12yrs of serial experience ,so I can say that after Ronit Roy,if someone can show flawless emotions through his eyes or voice modulations in a emotional scene..it has to b GC ClapClapClapClap;He might falter a bit if given a bit of  complicated dialogues in between the emotional scenes but otherwise if given plain and simple dialogues,he can bring out the pain in that scene exceptionally well with a perfect voice modulation and expressive eyes speaking volumesThumbs Up;Coming to DD,what can I say.she was flawless tooClap;Her voice modulation and expressions were perfect in each and every frame of the sceneClapClap;Just give this same scene to any random TV actors today and then watch it..the same scene might look below mediocre...its the actors who can bring the quality in a particular scene provided they r given good direction and today GC-DD did exactly the same,..they got a well directed and executed scene to perform with some splendid dialogues and they did it flawlesslySmile...So standing ovation to both the actors today for complimenting each other with such perfectionClapClapClapClap

Now coming to the real essense of the scene..this is one reason I keep saying Geet is different from other shows...here there is lot of understanding,maturity and trust in their relationshipEmbarrassed;Here the female character has a brain which she uses properly before jumping to conclusionsLOL ;Here the male character shares his pain and emotions with his life-partner in a private space rather than doing a public displayLOL;The way MSK sits down on his knees and touches her tummy and then starts talking to the baby just touched my heart..the emotions looked so real that u can't help but cry with him especially when he says that "I wanted to kill u to save your mother..I m guilty of commiting this sin...mayb because I m not your biological father"Cry
;U really need lot of courage to do such sort of confession in front of your ladyloveClapClap and here I m glad that Geet showed the correct maturity and understanding because she could feel that MSK equally loves the baby which his words that point of time might not reflect the same but the pain in his eyes and voice clearly indicates that his guilt is mainly because he is equally attached to the baby but when he was given a choice,he opted for her since she came in his life first and so it was fair enough from his POV to opt for Geet's life but that doesn't make his love for the baby any lessEmbarrassed;

I loved the Maan-Geet hug here..it was divine,pure and one can feel the warmth of their love the way they found so much peace in each other's arms after MSK's confession and Geet's forgiveness as a motherEmbarrassed;Geet was right from her POV as a mother when she told MSK that her feelings of motherhood came before her feelings of love for him and so in the future,if such choice comes before him again.he should opt for the babySmile;Its just that Geet's  sentiments as a mother r attached more towards the baby which is natural because she even went to the extent of risking her life and revolting against her own family to save her baby even before MSK entered her life....Geet in the hospital too said that its her Mamta which can go to any extent to protect her baby....Even in real life,a woman as a mother don't really think from her brain when it comes to the baby and so Geet expects  MSK to always choose their baby above her nowEmbarrassed..but yes if its a role reversal and Geet is asked to choose one..baby or MSK....it will b interesting to see what Geet doesErmm ..Mayb its one of the loops which is opened today and Nissar might close it someday with a similar choice given to GeetErmm

When Geet was talking about the promise..I thought MSK gave a very easy look and not a very dramatic look mayb because he din't realise the weight of that promise in their futureErmm...for him it was enough that Geet has forgiven him that momentEmbarrassed.... when she said "I forgive u"..he has a huge sigh of relief on his face and he was going through that motion only when she told him about the promise....he din't give much ear to the promise and was just giving a very soothing look of relaxationErmm...he din't realise that moment what Geet has actually asked from him..mayb the realisation of this promise will come in the future when again he will b given a choice..and thats why we din't see much dramatic reaction from MSK in that promise scene...

Now There r some things to ponder though in this whole scene...

• MSK in one of the earlier episode said that he can break any promises when it comes to Geet's life
  •  Today Geet made him do a promise that in the future if he had to again choose between her and the baby ,he will opt for the baby and MSK promised her to do so without realising the impact of the promise on GeetOuch...
  •  So does that mean if in the future during delivery time,the choice factor comes again we will see MSK breaking this promise for Geet and let go off the baby for Geet's life??Ermm
  •  But hving said that ,I don't think baby will go..the baby might take birth out of miracleLOL but when Geet will come to know that MSK broke the promise and again opted for her,we might see friction between the two and thats when MSK will hv to pass the test of a fatherSmile..
  • Why I feel inspite of the choice factor in the future,baby will still take birth is because today MSK raised the issue of step-father but at the same time poured out his love and emotions for the baby..so in the future he needs to prove a point that inspite of being the step-father his love for the baby is pure and realEmbarrassed..and for this the baby needs to take birthTongue
  • Also MSK in this show has dropped a tear from his eyes thrice only for the babyEmbarrassed..First when MSK comes to know about the baby's existence,he dropped a tear,then in the sonography scene he dropped a tear and today we saw him in complete tears again related to the babyEmbarrassed;So if the baby can make Maan Singh Khurana cry,its proof enough how much he loves the babyEmbarrassed

Coming to the Annie-Arjun scene where we see Arjun in a dilemma since he is falling for Annie but he is not able to decide between his mind and heart is indeed a good sceneThumbs Up;I loved Piyush's acting here but the scene could not leave a impact only because Nikunj as Annie faltered againThumbs Down....

Precap Dance:Remember Geet said to Annie she has not done any rehearsals for Sangeet..neither MSK has done any rehearsal..thats why I get a feeling they hv been deliberately given lousy steps to show that the dance was not pre-planned ..its not well choerographed but two people happily dancing in love..so I guess it was ok for meErmm..also MSK is not very good in Indian dancing and for Geet she can't jump much in the dance because of her pregnency ..thats what was said in last episodeLOL..so mayb based on all that,they hv choreographed the danceLOL
My Episode Rating:9.5/10..For me the episode flowed very well today..none of the scenes looked out of place or draggingThumbs Up..even Arjun-Annie scenes were not bad and of course Maaneet scene was a classic todayStarStarStarStar..I would hv given it a perfect 10 if Nikunj had not falteredStern Smile

Den-Theme:Vicky...

Polki and An hv done wonderful job with itClap...Loved the Animation done by PolkiClap..loved An's take on Strong Vicky challenging MSK's kingdomClap

My Opinion is that first the CVs need to justify why Vicky was not remembered in this Maaneet marriage by anyone..then why he left the house ...and Vicky's character should resemble Karan of Mahabharat who  should be positive but still should b strong enough to challenge MSK for his own rights in the Khurana MansionApprove...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JaanbuntyNorstarmi7chimesPoli.GeekGeekgodpop77

Go to top