Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Waiting for Godots - Baby and Vicky (Page 63)

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Purple Raspberry and everyone: Thank You HugHugHug

If I ignore NES: The episode had a flow. Everyone is saying GC stole the show but for me again DD did that. Her expressions were fluid and there was no drop anywhere during that beautiful scene. GC was Darn Good today no doubt about that but his expressions were bland toward the end.

The word baby should not have been used ... it sounded weird.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_glaPoli.GeekGeekgodmi7chimesjyoti06swan20pennushali

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@Anshu...thanks...Big smile  My Vicky is calm and collected...uske sir pe revenge ka bhoot nahi hain, unlike Daaku's Vicky...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06pennuTaiyo

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
MY TAKE FOR TODAY's EPI

The most tender tete-a-tete of a father with his baby....GC as MSK KUDOS!!!!!
NISSAR...YOU ROCK!!!

OK...I cried ...I confess...I cried because I could feel Maan's pain....I cried because he was so remorseful....I cried because he felt that his decision was biased because the child was not his...I cried because he could not endure the fact that he had betrayed the trust the child's mom had put on him...I cried because he felt that he was not true to the phrase "Hamara Baccha"...

GC as MSK was awesome in his scene...His tears, his voice, his position( knelt down in front of Geet talking to the baby), his dialogue delivery....were all Bang on....I have never seen any actor other than maybe Aamir Khan who has enacted such a sensitive scene so beautifully....So GC for this scene you get....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Coming to DD as Geet, she complemented GC as MSK wonderfully....Her emotions on hearing his confession were very beautiful. I liked the fact that unlike other regular soap heroines she was not melodramatic abt his decision....She understood his dilemma and forgave him. Because she knew that for him she was everything...And her reassurance to him that the baby and the Mom both know that he will be the world's best father was written very well....I loved the way she held Maan's face...it was very intimateEmbarrassed...The first hug was OK but the second hug gave me goosebumps....And the promise she took from Maan was apt too because a mother will always think abt her child's safety first....So DD rocked in this scene and for that she gets....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

EmbarrassedI think due credit should go to the writers for etching such beautiful and heart-warming characters...and to the director for giving life to the writer's vision in such an enticing way that the viewers are spellbound....So for the CVs....StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

When watching such poignant scenes we are left speechless....and all the other negatives are forgotten...You enter this wonderful world called Maaneet which leaves you wanting more...Such is the magnetic appeal of this couple that we r attracted to them like iron filings...I have never seen any couple who has held viewer's attention for so long....The craze for Maaneet seems to increase day by day and doesn't seem to abate....I truly feel they are one of the best couples in tellydom Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

And now coming to the rest of the epi

1) I loved Daadima and Geet's convo...Daadima gave apt advice to Geet just like any mom will give her daughter before she gets married....So Daadima truly acted like Geet's family Thumbs Uptoday....And her dialogues also hinted at the arrival of certain someone from Maan's past...So let's see what the CVs have in store for us thereWink
2) I loved the idea of the skit on Maan and Geet but the people enacting it....Dead...he less said the better...LOLLOL
3) Romeo as sutradhar was too good ...especially his Maaahi Thumbs Up
4) The dance ...it started off suddenly and ended suddenly....I couldn't understand what happened....Thumbs Down
5) Arjun's character was introduced with such flair and we were all left wondering about his motives but now he has been reduced to an infatuated moron and has become unwatchable...Thumbs Down...CVs why do u always turn all the parallel leads into saps??? Make some of them stronger...Its high time someone gave takkar to MSK....it will be fun to watch some battle of wits...Smile

Overall the episode was fantabulous and can be watched again and again for that particular scene...And that's what I'm going to do now....LOLLOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JaanbuntymanduNorstarPoli.GeekGeekgodjyoti06swan20shalipennumchopraTaiyo

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE my siggie back...
chalo me off now..
thanks radha..
waise LOved the epi..
last scene mein ARJUN was good..
PS: i am still missing wifey..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_glaGeekgodjyoti06pennuTaiyo

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Originally posted by jyoti06

Finally saw the repeat peacefully minus the guests..can do my take nowLOLLOL...

Arjun-Annie last scene was good...for some reason I liked itStern Smile...I wish the actress Nikunj could hv shown some more expressions thereErmm
You too had guest...LOL
me too catched the show now only...
Even i liked the last scene of Arjn-NE.... minus her expression...

@An...
Wonderful take on Vicky...Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.GeekGeekgodjyoti06Taiyo

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

@Polki.........Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.GeekpennuTaiyo

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
@jyo............yeah Arjun did act well but NM just cant emoteStern Smile  her face is just blankDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06pennu

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i am liking both ur Vickys... now how do bend twist n turn... to tie a knot?Ermm

@An... the end.. u mean t hug.. he alwys does tat! seeing it lik forever.. Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.GeekGeekgodjyoti06pennuTaiyo

Go to top