Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Waiting for Godots - Baby and Vicky (Page 38)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hows everyone doing ?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taqdirjyoti06

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hi geeta, awesome take... How r u eggjams going???

taqdirjyoti06

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@shali: why will devils not spare sarab if she kills me..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_glataqdirjyoti06

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
anyoe for some lines..

taqdirjyoti06

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@ the pic, just seeing that reminds of the emotions i felt watching the scene

@ Geeta I would applaud anyone who can write that much and then at the actual content Clap

good luck with your exams

@ sun anything which ends with NES dying i love ROFLROFLROFL

@ jaya what is making you laugh?

taqdirjyoti06sun29

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I am missing WIFEY..anyone seen her..Cry

Ayesha_glataqdirjyoti06

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hey pooju, swatu! Hugs!
Exam - 1 is left.. V difi to write cuz v v cold today lol! Eng lit mein u cant even say achha tha ya bura.. Or how i wrote.. So lets see :)

Thanks

Jyots di- brilliant! Aivin darr rahe the.. I had pasta today :P

What could be the most uber dramatic sc in wedding?

taqdirjyoti06

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
My Take done on Pg 1

Here for lajji phools

@An&Polks :Let me guess its abt VickyROFLROFLROFL
@Polks Loving your version of Vicky's existencee with the background storyLOL..awsomeeeStarClap
@Jhan Moi loved Your InterviewwClapClapClap 

OK  you will get mukti from my take for sum weeks...So party sharty for thatLOL

First Episode Update

Spoof Play: The dupatta I mean did err-jun have any clip in his hair how the heck did it get stuck?Confusedoh well like I care..did they meet like thtErmmroses ok tht scene was there., the fall ok..So the name they were giving Maaneet's love story skit went totally oevr my head..They culd have simply said this happens in everyoen love story..Dupatta Flys,Girl Falls boy catches,roses etc..instead of insulting Maaneet's Love story..I agree there were infinity dupattas flying, eyelocks, falls catches and MAAAAAAAhhiis but Maaneet's love story was more than that always..No one can Portray that anywayBig smile
btw I was so excited to see Manisha doing the Silly Mes as Tashaa but GRRRRRRAngryOuch

Romeo's MAAAAAHII:LMAOOOOO tht was da only thing I liked about the play..ROFLROFL

Sangeet Manoranjan: Ay Le Pehle hi Despo ka Hatha Aaage Aaa GayaSleepyRomeo was so concerned Maan sir meri vaat laga denge if he sees him dance wid NELOL

NES-NEB in black to audience in red

Chalo Humara Dance dekhoge
Na Ji Naa Ji

Hum Chale Jayenge
Haan ji Haan Ji

(NEB jumps in the wellROFLROFL)

Aree Aaap Log Haan Kare Yaah Naah Kare
Cvz apki Marzi nahin Sunenge
Hum tumko Torture Karte Rahenge

Hum apna Tv Bandh Kar denge
Yeh Atyachaar hum Nahin sahenge

Maano Humara Ehsaan ki Hum Hai
Warna Woh Mukhya Kalakaar Beemar Pad Jaate
Yeh Shaadi Cancel Ho Jaati

Manisha blew one more kiss but this time to GeetOuch

Daadi's Advice to Geet: "Never let the distance between you and your partener increase in such a way that a third person can easily step into it to destroy the relationship"
geet take this in point when Sam aunty entersBig smile

Breakdown:I am simply touched so I don't wanna say much accept thanku for makin me cry..You knw na I love sad stuffLOLI loved every moment of it *itni khushi* itni khushi*(bhaskar diwakar chaudary style)
As I said if geet didn't understand he didn't deserve her but she did toh lemme say both deserve each other equallyBig smile
last bit where Geet refers it as a future assumption gives me freaks tht this might happen..chalo jo hoga dekha jaayega coz Gith ko kuch nahin ho saktaBig smileThey will progress wid da baby like this I guess they ahve alread told us to be prepared for it and I am not prepared to lose the baby or the motherOuch..Bhaggu Give me StrengthOuchLOL

@GC Me wanna give you paappies for makin me cryCry(my dil is a chota bacha jus lyk maan it is very easy to melt and you did itCryStarClap)as I always say you are best at emotional..Not all Male actors can cry like tht and leave an impact on the audience but you canClapStarClap

@Dhillon for da dilagouesHugHugHug
Unique TouchStarand I loved itEmbarrassedCry

Err-Jun Phisal Gaya:Its ComplicatedStern Smile

@GC&DD Star*standing ovation*ClapYou too were flawless and amazingggg moi loves ya too for makin me crazy behind maaneetHugit seems like I am a givin farewell jhappi to everyone so loads of you to you twooHugHugHugHugHug

@CVz You are testing everyone's patience by giving us NES-NEB..I mean its not like we don;t want a parellel character so tht the pressure on GC&DD is decreased..but there is a height to bear sumone..You knw ppl will not accept her until she improves her acting..nd viwers have given her a long time span but she is same as AS totally atleast AS culd do sum expression by taking his glasses outLOLLOLbut here all we see is
There are so may actresses to replace her..We have no personal grudge against Nikunj but if she doesn't decide to improve we have no choice but to hate NE..YOur Choice if u want ppl to leave then keep her or show her the door and look out for a better replacement..Big smile
I feel it for Piyush they cannot bear him coz she oevrshadows himOuch

Now Sum tareef ke Pool for you CVz..I think there was a scene like this in KZK but it was not like this totally different anway thanku for showing such a wonderful scene..I am gonna miss so many episodes and I guess this is gonna be the most memorable one...Thankyou for making it specialHug

@DD's CostumeThumbs DownTht was lyk every common gal around her..She is the bride, atleast make her look like one..

Lost Inspiration to make a VM but I guess I am gonna make on today on the breakdown scene..
PS: I-F in conspiring against me tht is why I cannot post anywhereOuchHave been trying since the last half an hourAngry

Edited by Cute_Ash - 08 January 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Poli.Geekjyoti06mchopraSigmasun29

Go to top