Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: Waiting for Godots - Baby and Vicky - Page 57

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@JO: exactly..then how can GEET make him promise something like that..god dammit u are his wife and u clearly tell him uncle chose the child and not me..how stupid can that be..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I noticed Dadi was again and again stressing on this "third person" issue...first I thought she was talking about herself as third person..but nope..she said in general that "in a relationship u should not keep so much distance that u end up giving space and freedom to some third angle interfering in your relationship"...It clearly indicated Sam's entry😈
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U know Shreya ... that's an interesting question ... we always see this same scenario where a man is asked to choose between the love of his life and his kid ..... but what would happen if a woman is put in a situation where she can only save one .... either her love or her child πŸ˜•
mchopra thumbnail
@sara; i will send ya the PM..phew..
@ann: if choice is bw her husband and child then too????????????????
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sarab...Its all good dude, I updated my post wrote a different response, can't be too careful with religious stuffπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Arwen...just so you know, I had Goan Shrimp curry and riceπŸ˜†
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
u guys are so slow. πŸ₯±

🀣  🀣  🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Shreya
- she will of course tell him to choose the baby over her. She almost gave her life for that baby. She gave everything for that baby. So why wud she not be willing to give her life for it again? That is her own blood and only family to call her own. That baby defines the women she is today.
mchopra thumbnail
@JO: that even we got i mean KI sam coming..abhi my brain is stuck on that promise..
how can she do that..reverse the tables and let her chose..will she still do the same..
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shreya:Its just that mother's sentiments r attached more to the baby..thats why..Geet said na its her Mamta which can go to any extent to protect her baby....u don't think from mind when it comes to the baby and she expects the same from MSK now😳..but yes if its a role reversal and Geet is asked to choose one..baby or MSK....it will b interesting to see what Geet doesπŸ€”
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Geek ... whatever happened to the picture πŸ˜†?

I skipped dinner and ate lots of revris and now about to have fruit chaat πŸ˜›
Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: an12345678

Oye Chopped One: You know yours right ... that is enough 🀣🀣🀣

I Don't appreciate the condescending tone! 😳
🀣