Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Arwen...

Am I the only one who is NOT looking forward to Monday 😆 MSK and Mahi Ve dont seem to gel 😆

Some steps looked funny😆..but then bhangra is MSK's trademark na...they r suppose to b funny🤣🤣🤣🤣

@An:Yeah tiredness could b one of the reason😆...their schedule for last 2 days has been nonstop 48hrs
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Arwen...I actually posted that on I think Page 3 or 4...outfit was totally wrong for this song...😕  I am not looking forward to the dance wither...and defo not looking to the kid being refereed to as Baby🤢 and Geet as Mom 
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cool Sarab: 🤗 If not the show, you will enjoy the Den ... 😊
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Polki....Its winter dude, it ain't the time for any reaping.

@Ress...GN🤗 

It's lodged in my throat,
Refuses to budge,
I tried to shout
Gave it a nudge
Screamed till I'm sore
Did someone hear......noooooooooooooooo
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@arwen : Great to see u .. 
Tu jaha jaha mai waha waha .. lol .. kidiing i started watching recently
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Kavita......loved ur analysis....👏....it was certainly one of the most heartwarming scenes i've ever seen....😳....still can't stand NE & Arjun's romance....it looks forced...
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
the actors look very tired...all of then have bags underneath their eyes...DD's was very visible...they look like they need sleep.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@An:When Geet was talking about the promise..I thought he gave that easy look and not a very dramatic look mayb because he din't realise the weight of that promise in their future...for him it was enough that Geet has forgiven him..if u see when she said "I forgive u"..he has a huge sigh of relief on his face and he was going through that motion only when she told him about the promise....he din't give much ear to the promise and was just giving a very soothing look of relaxation...mayb thats why u felt it was bland🤔...he din't realise that moment what Geet has actually asked from him..mayb the realisation of this promise will come in the future when again he will b given a chocie..and thats why we din't see much reaction from MSK in that scene...thats how I saw the scene and so thought his expression was perfect there

I think that is why TB kind of said that Maan is ready to kill to marry Geet, he doesn't want to put any risk anymore to lose any of Geet or the child.........

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:Yes thats exactly my point..u hv given the apt words👏..but the promise will come to haunt him in the future...the way Geet said that her feelings related to motherhood came first before her feelings for love and so if again he is given a choice ,he should opt for the baby sounded a very strong statement which I guess MSK din't give much importance that point of time because he was too happy and relieved with the fact that Geet has forgiven him...its a open loop by the CVs...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo - i think all the steps were wrong 😆

@Polki - Mom was fine ... baby was a bit weird 😆 but than bacha aur beta may not have been suitable either 🤔

@Sarab - recently? Ah so u need a PM😈 (Ask An 🤣 )