Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Jaya...Polki too is hoping that Jiju gets a huge bonus...😃

@Poti..child labor laws don't apply once the child turns 18😡 Get back to work 🤣 🤣

@Cute...your test worked...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo....Raat Baaki....Baat Baaki...Ho na hai jo.....ho jaane do....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhIPVDxsPQ
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..yaad math dilaa 🤣🤣..mera dimaag hill gayaa watching it🤣.....

@parm........this is ekta se churaya hua idea🤣.........in koshish ek asha at the end the sati savitri  mom turns out to be the villain me using it on dadi🤣
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@jyots... I dont know yet....thinking about it....but will give the scene another try...the acting was good...but me is missing someting..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Sun i will love to see the SBS and SBB segments if  you play Sam, I bet you will you do lots of rehersals like GC and DD do🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ Kavita your right it was all NES's chaal, she isn't really happy with this shaadi as she wants bro all to herself hence she was in the lengha not Geet 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Areee Daffodss I am saying tht I am trying to post but it doesn't get posted..I have to press 10 million times and then it gets posted🤣🤣🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Jyots wat was da result of yesterday's Tukkass..?
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@parm ..u can  bet on it..retakes pe retake ...retakes pe retake😉😆..and then someone will fly down from pardes sooner than expected🤣

@an..........why u want to adopt me😆 ......i wil still gutargoo on ur terrace ...not to worry.............😳
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ jyo and her comment about makeup vans with the wink 🤣🤣🤣

@ sun i wouldn't blame you for going to peep at DD 🤣🤣🤣

ps I have an excuse for you if you get caught when you peep on GC, just tell him you need to borrow some makeup 🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geetu:U r fabulous as usual🤗...I loved the way u wrote the whole baby talk wala scene in detail..wonderful...just wonderful👏😳...I was looking forward to your analysis becuase i know today u will b best at it since your Barry and Noodle sir were in top form😉😆...Agree about AA track..scenes and dialogues were not bad...

@Sarab:Did u miss the hospital episodes...baby is very much alive but he is guilty because in hospital he took that choice of opting for the mother's safety even if baby is killed and he is guilty here becuase he feels that he has no right to take decision for the baby without Geet's permission becuase he is not the biological father...

The couple dancing was Arjun and Annie...Annie is Maan's sister and Arjun is Nayantara's brother who had come to this house to take revenge for his sister but now he is falling for MSK's sister😆...Nayantara is Dev's wife and Dev is the person who screwed up Geet's life
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago