Views

Users

Frequent Posters

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone

where is everyone? i guess everyone is wiping their Khusi  ki aasshu 😭
Today was best episode in this week. Before it was Mostly friday best epi used to come now its Saturday.😆

@ Polks great den opening will read later about our Dream Man Vicky😍
@Jhan wah wah kya Interview hai, hope one day u will really able to interview Mr. Vicky Khurana, Please CVS Jhan ki Manno Vashna pura Kizhiye.

I Loved todays episode, whenever the baby comes into picture we see a great epi, Now CVS should know that baby is also USP for this show.

There  wont be any trust and love if their is no forgiveness and today geet proved that she loves him but not more than baby.  But she understood
Maan's POV, because Geet is only precious thing in his  life. but for Geet Baby is more precious to her than Maan, and he knew it from before that's why he was feeling guilty.  We all so wanted Maan to breakdown when he find out about Dev but he did not because he did not feel guilty that time.   Today we witness the great MSK's breakdown that for the Baby😭😳That means Maan is also attach to the baby as much as Geet is. Geet Telling Maan that no one can be the best father to the baby than him make me cry so much.😭😭😭  Geets's dialogue about choosing baby in future gives us hint that during delivery this baby issue will come and will close the loop.

For res to of epi was also good with flow, but the best part was Romeo singing Mahiiii🤣 

Dadi's Dialogue was perfect
👏, when a third person enter between a couple than all the hangama begins so everything should be between couples.

Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Kavi, tu Sameera ko bheech mein lakar chodegi.😆

I agree that it could mean Sameera's entry, but I don't think daadi is that intelligent 🤣. 

On a serious note, I still think it was a general advise that they should try and sort things out between themselves instead of asking for any third person's help, including daadi in this case. 

But like I said, if CV's see a lot of suggestions that maybe this is an indication of Sameera's entry, they might land up using it. Afterall, we know for a fact that they visit the den 😉
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:I dunno I feel the baby will not go or else they would hv not given those dialogues to MSK about step-father and the way he spoke to the baby..he could hv spoken directly to Geet about it ..but he knew he did injustice to her baby..so he spoke to the baby and this makes me feel, baby will come but Geet might MU MSK for breaking the promise and exactly that point we might see entry of Sam🤔...MSK can clear Geet's MU of the future only if Baby takes birth by pouring his selfless love for the baby or else things will become more complicated and future track will become limited as well... Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Opti Get Well Soon...Some 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 to make you feel better....Headaches can be unbearable....Hope u feel better soon....dear...Now go and take rest...Staring at the computer monitor can't be good for a headache
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just read that jyo. Seems possible too.Let's see what is in store.
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

well at the time I thought Daadi was just talking in general and as she was refering to herself as being a third person and that they she should talk directly to Maan to find out why he is upset instead of finding out from her as there should never be a third person in a relationship

third person doesn't always have to be an ex-bf/gf like when mother-in-laws interfer in relationships which can also lead to relationship troubles

but i did say earlier in one my posts that her advice was appropriate for the current situation and future where Sameera or anyone else could come along, we don't know where MSK's mum is or if she is alive she could come into their lives and cause trouble, Dev could come back if he suddenly developed a conscious and concern for the baby and cause MUs over MSK not being the father
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@All...for once just enjoy the episode...don't try to predict future track, don't give your self heartburn and headaches...sit back and relax for a bit..we still have all day tomorrow to predict what will happen in the future...
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

it is but natural for a mother ..............the child is everything to her ..the rest of the world comes only after that................i just hope the cvs give more footage to geet as a mother too..........rather than occasional glimpse related to maan..........i wanted to see geet and baby talk for such a long time now........hence i do not feel the connection between geet and the kid.........we seem to be more atttached to the child...........

the situation will arise in the future for sure..........and i am scared
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
CUT NES NEB..baaki epi mein shreya...    

FOR MR. Barry Dhillion: 

The FUTURE is clear..the dialogues by daadi and Maan in the room..where just perfect...they opened the loops which will close soon with loads of tragedy.. 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyooo ..ur words make perfect sense and i hope they play it like that............