Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Polki:Fabulous work on Vicky...loved the animation which u made👏👏👏👏👏...In fact if CVs take your ideas on Vikcy we can hv quite a strong track for this character👍🏼
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

now i want to see maaan and baby having papa baby time..............plzzz cvs.............

and yes the dadi scene was really good.......she mouthing such wise words...............hhhmmmm😆
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti daadi said humsafar is humsaaya and u must never create so much distance that a third person comes in and hence talk to him
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyoti and Priti...Daadi said and I quote..."Geet apne aur Maan ke beech mein itne faasle aur dooriyan mat aane do ki usme koi teesra kadam rakh de" Now u decide
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

who knows when the micowave/oven will get used, i don't the CVs remember there is death trap waiting in the kitchen and we will see somoene at some point in the future heating up something in it  🤣

hey Ann 🤗

@ jyo 🤗 Glad your food went down well,  here is the scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AanLrvXs8s[/YOUTUBE]

@ Priti I don't think it indicated Sam's arrival either
Edited by Sigma - 13 years ago
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyo...coming from you, this means a lot....I think they need to make Vicky's character really awesome, I think Vicky has the ability to share the burden with Maan and Geet in terms of screen time, SICKY..just doesn't cut it...
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: panchjun5

Did anyone feel that Daadi's words portend about the arrival of SAmeera??

100%
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Jyo

Daadi says "Even if I know and I told you, it will make no difference. On principle, you should go talk to maan and ask him why he is so worried. See, you are starting a new life and your relationship is heading towards a high point (makam) in your lives. If at the beginning itself, you need the help of a third, how will you go through this long journey? Geet, humsafar humsaaya hotha hai. Aur humsaaya aap ke beech mein itna faasla na aane do ki kisse teesre ka kadam aa jaaye. Jaake aap Maan ko pooch li jiye kya baath hai."
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
There r some things to ponder though...

MSK earlier said he can break promises when it comes to Geet's life

Today Geet made him do a promise that in the future if he had to again choose between her and the baby ,he will opt for the baby and MSK promised her to do so...

So does that mean if in the future during delivery time,the choice factor comes again we will see MSK breaking this promise for Geet and let go off the baby  for Geet's life??🤔

But hving said that ,I don't think baby will go..the baby might take birth out of miracle but when Geet will come to know that MSK broke the promise and again opted for her,we might see friction between the two and thats when MSK will hv to pass the test of a father😊..

Why I feel inspite of the choice factor in the future,baby will still take birth is because today MSK raised the issue of step-father but at the same time poured out his love and emotions for the baby..so in the future he needs to prove a point that inspite of being the step-father his love for the baby is pure and real😳
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Parm and Priti....Teesra matlab kaun??? Well, If we go by today's theme it can be Vicky also....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But it might mean Dev also....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 coz he is baby's father...