Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi pram... Yep ur kurri did us all proud today ..
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Daadi I read your theme post whilst the LU was going on, it was fantastic Poti is proud to have such a clever, talented and lovely Daadi like you 🤗
MishtyShona thumbnail
Hi jhan... HI5.... Regarding NES n NEB my sis was like r these 2 deaf??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Opti: Awwww dear 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗.... Take care, go to a doKtor....
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Opti

Swati, I'm still feeling hopeless.  Now along with the cold, I have a migraine and acidity too.

Opti did you get something to eat? 😃

For the acidity - try this dilute milk with half amount of the water and drink that cold. 😃

Take a warm bath and go to bed. OK I am going to try and explain this. Put the pads of your thumbs aginst on either side of your temple and press in a circular motion. Also massage the base of your neck. Retire to bed with a hot pack for your head.
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Opti I hope you get better soon 🤗

@ Swati she did, I knew she would, she understands her ma(a)n 

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Instead of wasting time on NES, if they could have shown more Maan and Geet baby conversations earlier, may be they would have discussed a name for it. Then he wouldn't have to call it baby. 😆 Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

the last time i cried watching geet was when geet brokedown in that conference room trying to tell MSK the truth...........

the breakdown scene before the baby was sooo painfully beautiful that tears simply flowed............it was heart wrenching..and loved the way geet cried with him ..............simply brilliant............and hence today i have no complaints abt the whole episode at all..............

thanks cvs for not dragging the MU and making it typical mayi style...........

i have loads of hope from geet ......she is not ur typical lead ........do not let me down plzzzzz
MishtyShona thumbnail
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

Opti did you get something to eat? 😃

For the acidity - try this dilute milk with half amount of the water and drink that cold. 😃

Take a warm bath and go to bed. OK I am going to try and explain this. Put the pads of your thumbs aginst on either side of your temple and press in a circular motion. Also massage the base of your neck. Retire to bed with a hot pack for your head.

@red: try it very very effective.... Also take some steam, it'll help ur cold....

Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Opti..I hope you feel better soon.  Acidity and Migraines together suck...just having one is bad enough but both.🤢  get some rest.  🤗

@Poti...humareh khandan ki izzat ka sawal tha...how could I have let you down...😃

@All the Devils...Hello Shello...