BB4 - Daily Discussion - 8th Jan 2011 - Page 27

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweta01

lol... 😆 and discuss etc same things again... 😛
😆

Yeah imagine going through the last 3 months of forum overall again....😆 even thinking of it is exhausting 😆
Felt a bit for Sara, Ashmit completely blanked her yesterday! Hope they made up for it after the finale :)
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Yeah imagine going through the last 3 months of forum overall again....😆 even thinking of it is exhausting 😆

you are telling me that it is exhausting for you... 😲  😉 😆

you are telling me that it is exhausting for you... 😲  😉 😆

Haha!! Accha bas also a little bit for you 🤣 No JK...I think what u guys did was commendable....handling a busy, overcrowded forum is PITB...but u guys handled it so smoothly and perfectly 👏 hats off....
Originally posted by prodigy007

Felt a bit for Sara, Ashmit completely blanked her yesterday! Hope they made up for it after the finale :)

Hey Kabeer .. How are you?

I miss you guys already 😭

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Thanks a lot Sweta :)  I have made one for the mods too :D But it's incomplete since I am not sure about the other two - gk and Nipun 😕  Should I add their names too ? :D

You sure are a part of the DDT and this group :D You guys did a great job as mods :) And I must tell you that Arjun is the one who made me realize that. He keeps telling me how difficult it is to manage the whole thing but you guys always try your best :) Keep it up! 👍🏼

I already added mine and Abeer's :)

wow.. a siggy for mods too.. really touched... 😳 Thank you so much. Pooja.. 🤗 Yes yes, gk and Nipun too.. they are very much part of Dev Team for BB.. 😊 Nipun has provided video updates for the whole season, commendable job... 👏

awww.. Thanks Pooja.. really.. means so much... 😊

Arjun is the best... 😊 he surely made this forum active and  fun to be in and no wonder he is the most popular member.... 👏👏

Good that you added both your name.. 😃
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Hey Kabeer .. How are you?

I miss you guys already 😭

Tell me about it Pooja! Seriously it feels so strange, after 3 long months! Then it comes to an end! Gonna miss you guys so much though I have you onGtalk but still here was where it all happened & where it all began
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Haha!! Accha bas also a little bit for you 🤣 No JK...I think what u guys did was commendable....handling a busy, overcrowded forum is PITB...but u guys handled it so smoothly and perfectly 👏 hats off....

lol.. ya just a tinitiny bit... 😛 😆😆 and Thanks Mihir... 😊
btw what is PITB.. I am really bad with short forms... 😕

I feel you Kabeer and Poo 😊 u guys been active since 3 months...I joined in late november then too Im soooo much attached to everyone here...

Hope Colors starts BB5 soon warna....warna kya....wait kar lenge 😆

lol.. ya just a tinitiny bit... 😛 😆😆 and Thanks Mihir... 😊
btw what is PITB.. I am really bad with short forms... 😕

Haha soo not tinitiny bit 😆 wayy more, infact unimaginable 😛 

Ur welcome Sweta 😃 PITB = pain in the butt 😉😆