Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussion - 8th Jan 2011 (Page 19)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunandshine

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

I hope ab ST reality shows se sanyaas le le... LOL

BTW, how many are coming in Zor Ka Jhatka forum?

Now which is this show?

wo SRK wala showw???? ik to SRK mujhse bardaasht nahi hotaDead.. lekin agar tum log jaaoge to main bhi aajaongi...LOL wo show hai kya waisee???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionfire_gun

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by MithiBani

Why ST keeps on repeating " In logo ko mujhe kuch nahi milnewala " phir bhi itna pyaar karte hain...........Since two days in her speech she is putting so much emphasis on this particular statement..............lolz.....lady, atleast you can give your fans some love na........why you are saying "mujhse kuch nahi milne wala" - its funny !!! LOL

She didn't want those carzy 'positive' people to run after her asking for their share. LOL LOL
Exectly.......Man, that comment was really cheap........she must have thought ke prize money ka share na dena pade kaheen kisi ko............LOLLOL
if she donate sum part of money  for any noble cause it will be greatWink it will be like repayment for society who liked her and voted herWink because she already had everything before the show she didn;t needed that money desperately

Charity aur Shweta??ROFLROFLROFL

Usko to victim card play karne ki itnee aadat ho gayee hai ki 1 crore milne ke baad bhi royegee ki life mein something is amiss!!

But of course! Tax cut hai naa.. 1 crore full nahi milenge Tongue

sunandshineaxeionfire_gun

sunandshine IF-Sizzlerz
sunandshine
sunandshine

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Now which is this show?

Total wipeout India with SRK (of all people on earth Ouch)

Ohh.I knew Wipeout..did not know uska naam ZKJ haiConfused..Us show mein to Payal, Rja, Priyadarshini sab hai..me watching it!! when does it start??Hope SRK does not overactDead

RainbowWarrioraxeionfire_gun

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Why ST keeps on repeating " In logo ko mujhe kuch nahi milnewala " phir bhi itna pyaar karte hain...........Since two days in her speech she is putting so much emphasis on this particular statement..............lolz.....lady, atleast you can give your fans some love na........why you are saying "mujhse kuch nahi milne wala" - its funny !!! LOL

She didn't want those carzy 'positive' people to run after her asking for their share. LOL LOL
Exectly.......Man, that comment was really cheap........she must have thought ke prize money ka share na dena pade kaheen kisi ko............LOLLOL
if she donate sum part of money  for any noble cause it will be greatWink it will be like repayment for society who liked her and voted herWink because she already had everything before the show she didn;t needed that money desperately
High hopes LOLWell - its surely her choice - ofcourse it would be nice if she does that - but evenif she does not want to donate - such statements were so unnecessary and showed how insecure she was !!

I also found her prashad statement in a bad taste - she said apne haatho se prasad kisi ko nahi dete or something like that ?? apni kismat baante ho ??

Edited by Nishita123 - 08 January 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorsunandshineaxeionfire_gun

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Now what is this show?

Arey the desi version of Wipeout...hosted by Shahrukh Khan..

Celeb contestants
Akashdeep Saigal, Amit Sareen, Ashima Bhalla, Bhaktiyaar Irani, Claudia Ciesla, Debina Banerjee, Dimpy Mahajan, Gaurav Chopra, Gracious D'Costa, Hanif Hilal, Jennifer Winget, Karishma Tanna, Krushna Patil, Kushal Punjabi, Manas Katyal, Manoj Kumar (boxer), Mink Brar, Narayani Shastri, Natasha Suri, Payal Rohatgi, Priyadarshini Singh, Raja Chaudhary, Rohit Verma, Simran Kaur Mundi, Sonika Kaliraman, Annie, Vindu Dara Singh and Vrajesh Hirjee.

arayyy oooo babuaa... ee to sab hamar favourit contestantwa hain.. dekhna parayga.. jab SRK aayge ankhein band karloongi...LOL JK...

i dnt even know wipeout.. kuch BG bataiyee Mihir ji...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeionThatOneGuyfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

Charity aur Shweta??ROFLROFLROFL

Usko to victim card play karne ki itnee aadat ho gayee hai ki 1 crore milne ke baad bhi royegee ki life mein something is amiss!!

But of course! Tax cut hai naa.. 1 crore full nahi milenge Tongue
     she will get net 60 lakh net..40 lakh will go to taxWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarrioraxeion

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

arayyy oooo babuaa... ee to sab hamar favourit contestantwa hain.. dekhna parayga.. jab SRK aayge ankhein band karloongi...LOL JK...

i dnt even know wipeout.. kuch BG bataiyee Mihir ji...

Even I haven't seen but its kindda like Khatron Ke Khiladi but here u have to face stunts with laughter LOL 

Kindda like Takeshi's Castle if u saw that LOL

here...

Payal9RainbowWarrioraxeion

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

Ok so Goodbyee everyone!
Smile

I became an addict of this forum and only because of this forum, I watched the show! Wink

MB,SAS, axeion, fire_gun, DharmeshSir, KB, Pullo, Nishita, purva, pooja, samfan, cutelicious, laxmi_s, prodigy, raffuchakkar, Martand, cutiepie, mcm, cl0wn, unhappyviewer , and all others - I just want to thank you each one for making all the witty and funny posts which made me glued to this forum! HugClap

Thanks Ishan, Gypsy, Arijit and the mods Sweta and Sara for giving us the updates and latest news!

Hum Hai Rahi BB forum ke,
Phir Milenge kisi aur forum mein! Approve

Hey DP Big smile Nice to see you and it was fun interacting with you as well - your views were very balanced and always a treat to read !! Thumbs Up Take care and hope to see you soon if not anywhere else then this forum next season !! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionfire_gun

Go to top