Originally posted by: prodigy007

Single!
Do doubles on the weekends

oh thwaadi............😳😳😳

mereh gwandi bi jhullaing pasand hai weekends parπŸ˜‰
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
You guys all in Mihirs badmaash company disappear when I appear.........mujeh Dollwa samja hai kya???????😭
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shizaru

You guys all in Mihirs badmaash company disappear when I appear.........mujeh Dollwa samja hai kya???????😭

That's bcoz u r nocturnal... U appear only after everyone else goes to bed πŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

That's bcoz u r nocturnal... U appear only after everyone else goes to bed πŸ˜†

meri nocturnal habits ka math pucho laadoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
axeion thumbnail

meri nocturnal habits ka math pucho laadoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Ek nocturnal doosre nocturnal ko uske posts se pehchaan lete hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Shizaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Ek nocturnal doosre nocturnal ko uske posts se pehchaan lete hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ucha toh my laadliyon and ladleyo goodnight and god bless........for now........unless of course i see another thread praising the winner πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nocturnal or insomniac?😳
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

Nocturnal or insomniac?😳

Ssshhhh...Nocturnal πŸ˜³ 
Shizaru thumbnail
in the single status thread although im done there ive said what i had to :) the bit that I dont get is why do these ppl realise she doesnt give two hoots about them defending her honour (which is questionable no doubt)...........she wont come and thank them she wont even acknowledge them.......as she keeps saying i cant give you anything......what worries me and disturbs me the most is if she did win by votes (highly unlikely) but for argument sake if she did, then does that mean ppl cant see the difference between her reel and real character, which was peeping out in flashes.......small wonder why its so easy to con the aam jantha........and why the country is in the state that it is ...........
axeion thumbnail

in the single status thread although im done there ive said what i had to :) the bit that I dont get is why do these ppl realise she doesnt give two hoots about them defending her honour (which is questionable no doubt)...........she wont come and thank them she wont even acknowledge them.......as she keeps saying i cant give you anything......what worries me and disturbs me the most is if she did win by votes (highly unlikely) but for argument sake if she did, then does that mean ppl cant see the difference between her reel and real character, which was peeping out in flashes.......small wonder why its so easy to con the aam jantha........and why the country is in the state that it is ...........

Pata nahi Granny... But it's all the saas-bahu saaga started by Balaji telefilms. Portraying these lil starlets in Larger-than-life roles, and I feel most of these kids grew up watching the the perfect bahus n wives, (Who for a matter of fact, marry atleast more than once on the show) Maybe we can say, just like how we will always imagine Dara Singh being Hanuman always... But the only sad thing is, There isn't anything good been shown on TV these days. Its strange, but when I went to India in summer...and met a bunch of younger kids, and I was baffled by how aggressive and intolerant everyone has become towards others' POV that doesn't match theirs. We are treading the back ward path...πŸ˜•