India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Wasn't nups to goo??

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Guyss..if u remember Nups dad told her strictly tht she is to go wid him and he will no more listen her...and the vry nxt day she was seen in the ganguly house.....Angry........as far as i remeber she had to go "strictly"....bt.......................these bloopers r increasing day by day which is killing da showAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliAnu-Ananya-Ramya-

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
yaa. they will not do whatever they say LOL
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I was going to post the same thing before and forgot...thanks for bringing it up Smile Somebody needs to remind the CVs that Nupur is not supposed to be in Ganguly house anymore and she needs to be kicked out ASAP because I can't stand her anymore...
skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Yes, its strange, that Nupur is still around.  I thought her dad gave her an ultimatum to pack and leave with him.
What happened - did the CV forget???????
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I'm guessing that Orindam was too sick and tired of her psycho-ness to insist too much on taking her along...LOL
na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilsweety

Guyss..if u remember Nups dad told her strictly tht she is to go wid him and he will no more listen her...and the vry nxt day she was seen in the ganguly house.....Angry........as far as i remeber she had to go "strictly"....bt.......................these bloopers r increasing day by day which is killing da showAngry
even i was thinking sme

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index