Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta Tiwari is always acting to win

lisa1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
she is not herself always acting cool . she is not wat she appears to be wat do u thinkπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am glad you finally realised that she was there to win and acted 3 long months (24/7) consistentlyπŸ‘
Hats off to Shweta Tiwari πŸ‘πŸΌ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜ƒ She came here to win.. And she did everything to win.. And she did it MOST dignified and cool way.. πŸ˜ƒ BB ka ghar is not her Piya Ka Ghar that she will have to behave the way she would behave at her home.. πŸ˜ƒ She came to win Viewers' hearts, and she did πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ..

Professional and Personal life ko mix naa karo.. πŸ˜ƒ

Personally, I dont think she acted anywhere.. She did what she would do in real life also.. Avoiding fights, small arguments and a bit diplomacy not to hurt anyone.. That's all πŸ˜ƒ
Chalo yaar har saal ki tarah is baar bhi ek complete non-deserving candidate is going to win...

but who cares
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
then i love her acting!❀️
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BB is a game and she played the game well... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
if she is acting then let it be naaa !!!!!!

who has such capability to act for 90 days consistently????
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SohaniD

Chalo yaar har saal ki tarah is baar bhi ek complete non-deserving candidate is going to win...

but who cares

yes who cares πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ST came to win and if she needed to act to win then so be it, but its the audience who see the real her than an act. If it even is an act then u gotta admit she's a fabulous actress.
lisa1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜ƒ She came here to win.. And she did everything to win.. And she did it MOST dignified and cool way.. πŸ˜ƒ BB ka ghar is not her Piya Ka Ghar that she will have to behave the way she would behave at her home.. πŸ˜ƒ She came to win Viewers' hearts, and she did πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ..

Professional and Personal life ko mix naa karo.. πŸ˜ƒ

Personally, I dont think she acted anywhere.. She did what she would do in real life also.. Avoiding fights, small arguments and a bit diplomacy not to hurt anyone.. That's all πŸ˜ƒ

shweta is too clever as u al hve seen or observed yeh she is thre just to win money an she wil since that is wat she is a gud damn actress