Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 8)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys Updated my Take on Page 2....Will have dinner and be back ASAPWink
viji aaj GC ke bare mein kuch kaha na.....to mein tumse baat nahin karoongi....cause aaj GC ne saab ko phad diya......aur teri lungi bhi utad diEmbarrassed
i will read ur take......but one bad thing then i will utad ur lungi again....samji???

ROFL

Mein kahoongi toh kya karegi tu....agar yahan apni dil ki baat kehne ki freedom nahi hai...toh main jaa rahi hoon...Cry

Nahi viji...bol bol....sahc bol.....dil kee baat bol....shivi will not stop u....bas disclaimer  laga de....shivi and kullu dont read
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......viji beta....shister.....behen log......towelled partner....lungi masi....it was a jookeOuchConfusedCry
no go!!!!!!CryCry

but yes do write a disclaimer for us okEmbarrassed

Kyu???? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired todayCry AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

Common guys it was a Skit ...ist supposed to be like that.....

SKIT is entirely different from Drama....first thing it has to be full on Humorous...Jaise ki AA ka tha....They were not MAANEET....they were showing a short comical act of what is the MAANEET love stoyy.......and thats what u do in a skit....

But Views differ and i am totally cool, with it
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minga

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
no words....i am speechless....i am so moved that i am still teary eyed....
ok...believe me i am sitting with my oxford dictionary trying to find a unique word to describe GC's performance today...

was that maan or GC....how lucky the cameramen r...they get to capture such awesome performances for eternity....i wonder if these same cameramen will ever be satisfied working with any other actor in future....

maan...he cudnt enjoy the sangeet...though the office staff including annie and also arjun were sincerely trying to make the sangeet as successful as possible....
i hv to admit i liked the AA portion but only till my salman's song started...i liked the moments they showed in a comic manner....

dupatta falling on arjun's face...and he forgets to move it from his face and keeps staring at geet....and romeo prompting him...
but arjun was doing rite....maan always used to move dupatta slowly from his face and that too by staring at geet....

then they showed a little nok jhok with the flowers...i liked that part where Adi said that their nok jhoks ended up with geet in maan's arms...that was really nice...

but i wish nikunj cud emote in those parts...but piyush was very gud...

but maan cudnt enjoy the show....with such a heavy burden in his heart how cud he...and he walked away from there...pretense is one thing maan can never do...

and geet runs after him...i liked dadi-geet scene too...dadi telling her geet must learn the truth from maan...in a relationship there shud be no space for a third person...

and then the golden scene of the epi....DD and GC were superbly fantafabulous...today's was no doubt a national award winning performance from GC...and so not for the first i was hoping that it were a movie....

wat is love...this is one question which has no single answer...each person has a different concept....for maan it is truth and honesty...and for geet it is lifetime commitment...let me add mine too....for me love is mutual trust and understanding...

there is a saying that in love there must not be any expectations....

maan's love for geet...
if maan loves geet above anything and anyone else in the world...it is not necessary that geet will love him that way too....if he can walk the world for her...it doesnt mean that she will take the same number of steps like him...

then wat does maan gain in loving geet...everything....maan's heart beats for geet....and no man can live widout heartbeats...maan's happiness, his smiles, his tears, his pain, his life, his dreams, his goal, his prayer...everything is for geet....maan exists because of geet...
and maan's love for geet doesnt stop by loving her only...he loves everything associated with her....her dreams r his dreams, her smiles r reason y he smiles...and most importantly her baby is his baby....

wen geet persisted him to share his grief...he cud no longer control himself...the fear of losing her, the fear of seeing accusation in her eyes engulfed him...but he cudnt live anymore with the agony that was tearing his heart...

and he knelt down and put his hand on geet's waist...he desperately wished he cud touch the baby now....and spoke out his heart...he apologised from the core of his heart....he apologised for being selfish because he chose his love and did not care about the baby...he feared that the baby will never accept him as an ideal dad...he feared that its mom will never forgive him....
he feels that he became selfish because the baby is not his ansh...
and his eyes portrayed the extreme anguish of his heart....
tears of remorse cascaded down his cheeks...and he was wishing he cud drown himself in his tears....

geet was stunned wen maan told that he chose to kill the baby....but instantly he cud see how much maan was suffering...
from that moment of decision till now...not a single second passed wen maan cud breathe the fresh air....he has died a thousand deaths in a single day...

and geet...how cud she not forgive him...she knows he has done nothing wrong...she knows that had he been the real dad...then too his decision wud hv been same...
i loved the way how maan was averting his eyes because he cudnt look at her...and geet cupped his chin to turn his face towards her...

and today geet stood up to maan's definition of love in the true sense...for maan love is honesty and geet today uttered the brutal truth...for maan his first priority will always be geet...but she admitted that for her noone will be more important than the baby....
as a woman the first emotion she experienced is maa ki mamta and love came second...
this sentence proved one thing that geet never fell in love with dev...it was only because of her family's pressure that she married dev...maan is her first love...

geet cud see how much maan has punished himself and her heart wept for him...she said that she doesnt know about the baby's dad but the baby's mom and the baby itself has forgiven him....but the baby is hurt because he still doesnt consider it as his own...and at that moment maan's love for the baby was clearly reflected in his eyes....

and maan thanked geet for freeing him from the pressure of the burden that was killing him...and geet took a promise from him that if such situation arises again then he wud choose the baby...
i guess this is the most difficult promise to make and maan did that too....

they say love knows no limit...but in real life i believe love has a saturation point...after which it dries up...and the result is seperation, divorce, suicides, murder attempts....
but in rare cases like maan...love has no saturation point...it just grows even though at every step maan is facing brutal truths...first the news of pregnancy, second the news that geet once trusted another man, third that the man is none other than his own bro, and fourth and the most painful one that geet will never be able to love him in the way he does...
it hurts...but for maan...each truth has strengthened his love...

for maan his happiness and sanity lie in loving geet...and for that everything else is bearable as long as geet is happy....

to say "i cant live without u" is easy....but maan is living those words at every moment of his life...

my today's update is a salute to maan's character...i believe there will be noone like him in any other show i will watch in future...
and as such this character will always hold a very special place in my memory...

special mention to barry dhillon...he surpassed himself today ClapClap

Edited by aditi123_78 - 08 January 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vij10bahane--Magnificent--Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Aaj haina hamra tommy hum sab behen log.....neicy log....aur mommy log ko dekhe emotional ho gaya hai...

u know tommy hates tears.....

wow wow wow wow wow

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it......Gurti gurti gurti....................

GC was fullllll on Maan today........FULL ON.....full ON.....FULL on.....
DD was brilliant today......amazing

Gurti rocked the whole episode...

and omg omg omg omg omg omg

that mahi way danceeeeee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maan looked sooooooo flippin hott....especially the second to  last ajah mahi way when both looked into each other eyes.....was just damn brilliant....and u can tell how much GC and DD were enjoying their dance.....GC's head was bopping......and he was full on Maan mode in that dance...

sooo sooo sooo sooo hot...

Mere khayal isse thodi alag hai...But i dont wanna say it now...Kyuki i want to see the actual performance.....Monday ko bathaoongiLOL

and DD's dress was actually really cute.........i liked it...

and and and....GC did kiss DD's hands.....he kissed her other hand.....his lips were on those hands like no tomorrow....no joke...he did kiss her hand...in the SBB SBS.....w.e they showed.....they had only showed him hold one hand....but today he had two hands......and he kissed them...

so chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo stop suspecting my Gurti all the time

Shivi me toh here...ready to chalo chalo and chalaoing...tu hai kaha???
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Tumne Bhulaya aur hum chale aaye...waise i was here only and did not go anywhere...takes padh rahi hoon aur quote kar rahi hoon.....Tu bhi na Shiv ITEM hai kasam se.....

Maan's Dialogue" Ithna hi samaj paayi ho tum mujhe"Cry

oyeeeeeeeee....item kisko bola re???LOL

waise item na.....yea i know tell me something newSilly

Hug

Tere ko bola....Ukhad le jo ukhadna haiLOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Hello Shello Ji...

Just finished watching the episode.....And must say it was one of those episodes which definitely makes an IMPACT in a certain waySmile

Dialogue of the day was def Geet saying "Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"

I agree dialgue of da barry took the cake

Clap

Perfect reaction for a statement that was made
This is what Dadi Said-"Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"
And what Maan did in the Confession scene with the Baby was exactly the same....Must say GC looks really januable when he cries...What GC did as Maan was exactly what Nags Mentioned yesterday ki "he expects even MORE from himself" and according to him it was this inability of his to live up to what was expected of him that lead to what we got todaySmile
Loved it...that sequence...Nags was right,,,,,

Maan-Geet-Baby Seq was tastefully done....the confession to the Baby, followed by Geet speaking up for herself and the baby in a very mature yet child like way was what was exactly expected of Geet and i am so happy that she proved most of us right today by understanding Maan's Plight and supporting and acknowledging that what he had done was right...The scene looked almost similar to the way i had mentioned it (2 days back)..Smile

I loved the scene but would have enjoyed it more if the first hug (out of the two hugs that happened when Maan and Geet were on the floor) happened the opposite way....that is Maan moving forward and hugging Geet (
in the Mom Child position) which happens most of the time when the Guy breaks down and the Girl consoles him....This was a perfect Seq to have showcased such a Hug....But aaisa nahi hua...Koi gal nahi...May be agli baar
Youa re right...that was best scene...I too toguht...ki when guys break down they aree more like small child and like Mom child psotion....therefore It was so impactful because thats exactly thing happen when guys breakdown in front of Girlfrond  or wife....they are like kid......vaise haldi aane valli hai lets see.....there sensuous scene cope karte hai ya nahi....I am keeping finger crossesd
Wink

The promise asked and made....looked like it was a hint ki aage bhi aisa kuch ho saktha hai..I really felt that this dialogue was for us the viewers....Smile
what for viweres....I dont know...is it oignt to come again child vs geet

A
DD looked realy Cute in the Sharara and that Styling but i felt it was out of place when compared to the other costumes...Mujhe yeh bhi laga ki its Ani who was the bride...Her lehenga was Gorgeous something befiiting the Bride to be....but maybe they are saving the best costumes for the Future SeqWink
her dress was not good compare to anyone....aniwas better dresees....shara with that hairstyle...not good

Barry Dhillon Yaar kya karthe ho aap yaar....you are too Good......he is....GOD>...on dialogues...always too good....soemtime chessy too....but most of time his dialgues are too good....

Agar kuch aur bacha toh will be updating soonWink

Love Viji

Nags i dont think u understood what i said about the Hug....Main pehle hug....Opposite dekhna chahthi thi....where Geet consoles Maan...But its Maan who is hugging her at the chest level and Geet accommodating Maan beneath her neck...Kyuki they are in sitting position it would have looked really AMAZING
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Aaj haina hamra tommy hum sab behen log.....neicy log....aur mommy log ko dekhe emotional ho gaya hai...

u know tommy hates tears.....

wow wow wow wow wow

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it......Gurti gurti gurti....................

GC was fullllll on Maan today........FULL ON.....full ON.....FULL on.....
DD was brilliant today......amazing

Gurti rocked the whole episode...

and omg omg omg omg omg omg

that mahi way danceeeeee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maan looked sooooooo flippin hott....especially the second to  last ajah mahi way when both looked into each other eyes.....was just damn brilliant....and u can tell how much GC and DD were enjoying their dance.....GC's head was bopping......and he was full on Maan mode in that dance...

sooo sooo sooo sooo hot...

Mere khayal isse thodi alag hai...But i dont wanna say it now...Kyuki i want to see the actual performance.....Monday ko bathaoongiLOL
 kya alag hai????Ouch bolo na....
and DD's dress was actually really cute.........i liked it...

and and and....GC did kiss DD's hands.....he kissed her other hand.....his lips were on those hands like no tomorrow....no joke...he did kiss her hand...in the SBB SBS.....w.e they showed.....they had only showed him hold one hand....but today he had two hands......and he kissed them...

so chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo stop suspecting my Gurti all the time

Shivi me toh here...ready to chalo chalo and chalaoing...tu hai kaha???
I am here.....i am cleaning then have to shower againLOL
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

no words....i am speechless....i am so moved that i am still teary eyed....
ok...believe me i am sitting with my oxford dictionary trying to find a unique word to describe GC's performance today...

was that maan or GC....how lucky the cameramen r...they get to capture such awesome performances for eternity....i wonder if these same cameramen will ever be satisfied working with any other actor in future....

maan...he cudnt enjoy the sangeet...though the office staff including annie and also arjun were sincerely trying to make the sangeet as successful as possible....
i hv to admit i liked the AA portion but only till my salman's song started...i liked the moments they showed in a comic manner....

dupatta falling on arjun's face...and he forgets to move it from his face and keeps staring at geet....and romeo prompting him...
but arjun was doing rite....maan always used to move dupatta slowly from his face and that too by staring at geet....

then they showed a little nok jhok with the flowers...i liked that part where Adi said that their nok jhoks ended up with geet in maan's arms...that was really nice...

Finally Aditi i guess u are one of the few person who understood what A SKIT is and what AA and the rest were trying to doSmile

but i wish nikunj cud emote in those parts...but piyush was very gud...

I agree....Nijunj has a good diction and she knows how to deliver as well but its her emoting powers that has to be raised...Lets see i am sure under proper guidance she will be able to better herslf

but maan cudnt enjoy the show....with such a heavy burden in his heart how cud he...and he walked away from there...pretense is one thing maan can never do...

and geet runs after him...i liked dadi-geet scene too...dadi telling her geet must learn the truth from maan...in a relationship there shud be no space for a third person...

and then the golden scene of the epi....DD and GC were superbly fantafabulous...today's was no doubt a national award winning performance from GC...and so not for the first i was hoping that it were a movie....

wat is love...this is one question which has no single answer...each person has a different concept....for maan it is truth and honesty...and for geet it is lifetime commitment...let me add mine too....for me love is mutual trust and understanding...
But all these elements that is Maan's Concept, Geet's Concept, yours and many more to the list is what makes LOVE ETERNALSmile

there is a saying that in love there must not be any expectations....

maan's love for geet...
if maan loves geet above anything and anyone else in the world...it is not necessary that geet will love him that way too....if he can walk the world for her...it doesnt mean that she will take the same number of steps like him...

then wat does maan gain in loving geet...everything....maan's heart beats for geet....and no man can live widout heartbeats...maan's happiness, his smiles, his tears, his pain, his life, his dreams, his goal, his prayer...everything is for geet....maan exists because of geet...
and maan's love for geet doesnt stop by loving her only...he loves everything associated with her....her dreams r his dreams, her smiles r reason y he smiles...and most importantly her baby is his baby....

wen geet persisted him to share his grief...he cud no longer control himself...the fear of losing her, the fear of seeing accusation in her eyes engulfed him...but he cudnt live anymore with the agony that was tearing his heart...

and he knelt down and put his hand on geet's waist...he desperately wished he cud touch the baby now....and spoke out his heart...he apologised from the core of his heart....he apologised for being selfish because he chose his love and did not care about the baby...he feared that the baby will never accept him as an ideal dad...he feared that its mom will never forgive him....
he feels that he became selfish because the baby is not his ansh...
and his eyes portrayed the extreme anguish of his heart....
tears of remorse cascaded down his cheeks...and he was wishing he cud drown himself in his tears....

geet was stunned wen maan told that he chose to kill the baby....but instantly he cud see how much maan was suffering...
from that moment of decision till now...not a single second passed wen maan cud breathe the fresh air....he has died a thousand deaths in a single day...

and geet...how cud she not forgive him...she knows he has done nothing wrong...she knows that had he been the real dad...then too his decision wud hv been same...

I expected this from GEET all the while and had a huge grin plastered to my face when i saw it in action

i loved the way how maan was averting his eyes because he cudnt look at her...and geet cupped his chin to turn his face towards her...

and today geet stood up to maan's definition of love in the true sense...for maan love is honesty and geet today uttered the brutal truth...for maan his first priority will always be geet...but she admitted that for her noone will be more important than the baby....
as a woman the first emotion she experienced is maa ki mamta and love came second...
this sentence proved one thing that geet never fell in love with dev...it was only because of her family's pressure that she married dev...maan is her first love...

geet cud see how much maan has punished himself and her heart wept for him...she said that she doesnt know about the baby's dad but the baby's mom and the baby itself has forgiven him....but the baby is hurt because he still doesnt consider it as his own...and at that moment maan's love for the baby was clearly reflected in his eyes....

and maan thanked geet for freeing him from the pressure of the burden that was killing him...and geet took a promise from him that if such situation arises again then he wud choose the baby...
i guess this is the most difficult promise to make and maan did that too....

they say love knows no limit...but in real life i believe love has a saturation point...after which it dries up...and the result is seperation, divorce, suicides, murder attempts....
but in rare cases like maan...love has no saturation point...it just grows even though at every step maan is facing brutal truths...first the news of pregnancy, second the news that geet once trusted another man, third that the man is none other than his own bro, and fourth and the most painful one that geet will never be able to love him in the way he does...
it hurts...but for maan...each truth has strengthened his love...

And what more painful and hurting is that there does not exist men like MSK in the REAL WORLD

for maan his happiness and sanity lie in loving geet...and for that everything else is bearable as long as geet is happy....

to say "i cant live without u" is easy....but maan is living those words at every moment of his life...

my today's update is a salute to maan's character...i believe there will be noone like him in any other show i will watch in future...
and as such this character will always hold a very special place in my memory...

special mention to barry dhillon...he surpassed himself today ClapClap
Baary dhillion has mastered his ART very well

Hey aditi.....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaadoremevirgo

Go to top