Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 6)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

Oye Viji why would maan hug geet??? he did....he hugged geet....more of the baby i think and he did soooo cutely and so delicately....

Maan was the one who needed consoling.....so it has to be Geet that goes for the hug.......not maan....

for the first time ever maan needed consoling he needed the hug to be consoled......and geet hugged him....it was good

She wrote same in her take.....it was same .....baby ...liekscene Tongue GC kissed DD handTongue
Yes he did.......thank u GC tumnay aaj tumhri fake shister ki lungi bacha leWinkWinkWink

gud gud gud.....i am proud of u!!!!Embarrassed

GC kisses DD's handDancingParty
who said the man ain't ' got no bal***Big smile

Tinkuuuuuuu u r ignoring me haina haina haina...Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lolz new GHSP track...

Haila today MaanEet rocked, and GC kissed her hand, i said yesterday, haina Tinku, haina haina haina.....

Muniza

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Oye Viji why would maan hug geet??? he did....he hugged geet....more of the baby i think and he did soooo cutely and so delicately....

Maan was the one who needed consoling.....so it has to be Geet that goes for the hug.......not maan....

for the first time ever maan needed consoling he needed the hug to be consoled......and geet hugged him....it was good

She wrote same in her take.....it was same .....baby ...liekscene Tongue GC kissed DD handTongue
Yes he did.......thank u GC tumnay aaj tumhri fake shister ki lungi bacha leWinkWinkWink

I know shivi......abhi fake sister...bas ker rona...her rocked emotional scene....and he rocked....kiss too....so be happy....
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Tinkuuuuuuu u r ignoring me haina haina haina...Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lolz new GHSP track...

Haila today MaanEet rocked, and GC kissed her hand, i said yesterday, haina Tinku, haina haina haina.....

Muniza
nahiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
tinku cannot ignore her Muniza diSmile
noppe nope never ever ever never.....
yesh yesh di......yesh......GCPartyDancingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys Updated my Take on Page 2....Will have dinner and be back ASAPWink
viji aaj GC ke bare mein kuch kaha na.....to mein tumse baat nahin karoongi....cause aaj GC ne saab ko phad diya......aur teri lungi bhi utad diEmbarrassed
i will read ur take......but one bad thing then i will utad ur lungi again....samji???

ROFL

Mein kahoongi toh kya karegi tu....agar yahan apni dil ki baat kehne ki freedom nahi hai...toh main jaa rahi hoon...Cry

Nahi viji...bol bol....sahc bol.....dil kee baat bol....shivi will not stop u....bas disclaimer  laga de....shivi and kullu dont read
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......viji beta....shister.....behen log......towelled partner....lungi masi....it was a jookeOuchConfusedCry
no go!!!!!!CryCry

but yes do write a disclaimer for us okEmbarrassed

hii hiii lungi masi.........aaj tinko tayar rakh......thread ke bahar aaj kissine Gc ki...burai ki...to hum use karenge......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Hey guys havent watched the epi yet ....lekin by the sounds of it , i think zyada time waste nahi karti hoon ...dekh ke wapas aaungi ....Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Whoa There!

i am so emotionally drained now..that i need major nautanki..from my idiotz..
any volunteers?

btw..i think all of you will call me crazy which is like an abstract but i see a man and a woman the man is more like 70s amitabh and the girl is a curly haired one with a flower tucked in them...

Wow..Maan Singh Khurana..tum wakehi...sahi ho...
that was totally emotional and was fab...

Hum sab hai na....The entire Nautanki Family and one of a KindLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

I know shivi......abhi fake sister...bas ker rona...her rocked emotional scene....and he rocked....kiss too....so be happy....
HeartPartyDancing

our gurti and maaneetDay Dreaming
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Tumne Bhulaya aur hum chale aaye...waise i was here only and did not go anywhere...takes padh rahi hoon aur quote kar rahi hoon.....Tu bhi na Shiv ITEM hai kasam se.....

Maan's Dialogue" Ithna hi samaj paayi ho tum mujhe"Cry

Go to top