Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 4)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey Guys Updated my Take on Page 2....Will have dinner and be back ASAPWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hello Shello Ji...

Just finished watching the episode.....And must say it was one of those episodes which definitely makes an IMPACT in a certain waySmile

Dialogue of the day was def Geet saying "Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"

I agree dialgue of da barry took the cake

Clap

Perfect reaction for a statement that was made
This is what Dadi Said-"Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"
And what Maan did in the Confession scene with the Baby was exactly the same....Must say GC looks really januable when he cries...What GC did as Maan was exactly what Nags Mentioned yesterday ki "he expects even MORE from himself" and according to him it was this inability of his to live up to what was expected of him that lead to what we got todaySmile
Loved it...that sequence...Nags was right,,,,,

Maan-Geet-Baby Seq was tastefully done....the confession to the Baby, followed by Geet speaking up for herself and the baby in a very mature yet child like way was what was exactly expected of Geet and i am so happy that she proved most of us right today by understanding Maan's Plight and supporting and acknowledging that what he had done was right...The scene looked almost similar to the way i had mentioned it (2 days back)..Smile

I loved the scene but would have enjoyed it more if the first hug (out of the two hugs that happened when Maan and Geet were on the floor) happened the opposite way....that is Maan moving forward and hugging Geet (
in the Mom Child position) which happens most of the time when the Guy breaks down and the Girl consoles him....This was a perfect Seq to have showcased such a Hug....But aaisa nahi hua...Koi gal nahi...May be agli baar
Youa re right...that was best scene...I too toguht...ki when guys break down they aree more like small child and like Mom child psotion....therefore It was so impactful because thats exactly thing happen when guys breakdown in front of Girlfrond  or wife....they are like kid......vaise haldi aane valli hai lets see.....there sensuous scene cope karte hai ya nahi....I am keeping finger crossesd
Wink

The promise asked and made....looked like it was a hint ki aage bhi aisa kuch ho saktha hai..I really felt that this dialogue was for us the viewers....Smile
what for viweres....I dont know...is it oignt to come again child vs geet

A
DD looked realy Cute in the Sharara and that Styling but i felt it was out of place when compared to the other costumes...Mujhe yeh bhi laga ki its Ani who was the bride...Her lehenga was Gorgeous something befiiting the Bride to be....but maybe they are saving the best costumes for the Future SeqWink
her dress was not good compare to anyone....aniwas better dresees....shara with that hairstyle...not good

Barry Dhillon Yaar kya karthe ho aap yaar....you are too Good......he is....GOD>...on dialogues...always too good....soemtime chessy too....but most of time his dialgues are too good....

Agar kuch aur bacha toh will be updating soonWink

Love Viji

Edited by kuls11 - 08 January 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

viji aaj GC ke bare mein kuch kaha na.....to mein tumse baat nahin karoongi....cause aaj GC ne saab ko phad diya......aur teri lungi bhi utad diEmbarrassed
i will read ur take......but one bad thing then i will utad ur lungi again....samji???

ROFL

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
all geared up ...
yaar DMG ki yaad mat dila .. waise bhi senti senti mood main hoon ... pagal ho jaungi .. and in anycase ... there was an awesome sequence on DMG on 8th Jan 2008 .. lemme run and watch ...

Originally posted by kuls11

Like u use to do during Dmg days....I think its 13 januray....from their days...how will they do all in 4 days....see 1st januray was accident 2nd is....Sangeet....and if he take oath to get married in 12 days....aal this shown in 4 days....kcuh jayda fast nahi ho ajyega....I want to enjoy marraige.....afterall meir fav TRP ka sawal hai....aaj BB khatam.......
unhe wishe karna meri taraf se

Originally posted by -honeydew-

iss baat pe koi doubt hi nahi tha ke they are good, but today the performances were also superb and thats what rocked the episode for me ...
I am all geared up for the wedding now ...
13th is it? awesome ... its my mom's bday on that day !!! 
abhi mummy ko bolna padega, lets not go out TongueWink

tu royi teri chandi bhi
royi.....aab mat kahna GC was not 100% mera dil toot jayega.....main nahi royi....kyunki main show se nahi roti but I was tocuhed it was such powerful scene...
I wanted this scene reppeat on monday....taki.....BB ke baad sab iss episode se flat ho jaaye///////

is too good...Geet Cvs ne fir ker dikhya.....tey are best

i cried too ..
main bhi royi..
nenu kooda edichaanu ( telugu) ...

like loads .. the episode totally moved me .. how you kulu?

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired todayCry AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

viji aaj GC ke bare mein kuch kaha na.....to mein tumse baat nahin karoongi....cause aaj GC ne saab ko phad diya......aur teri lungi bhi utad diEmbarrassed
i will read ur take......but one bad thing then i will utad ur lungi again....samji???

ROFL

GC ne sabki lungi utar di....I agree....VIJI ne aacha take likha hai padke aa....mera bhi padh lee thodha bahut maine bhi likha hai

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Oye Viji why would maan hug geet??? he did....he hugged geet....more of the baby i think and he did soooo cutely and so delicately....

Maan was the one who needed consoling.....so it has to be Geet that goes for the hug.......not maan....

for the first time ever maan needed consoling he needed the hug to be consoled......and geet hugged him....it was good

Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

ROFL

GC ne sabki lungi utar di....I agree....VIJI ne aacha take likha hai padke aa....mera bhi padh lee thodha bahut maine bhi likha hai
ok Kullu if u say so, i will go read viji's takeBig smile

but but but....i will urs tooEmbarrassed

Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

all geared up ...
yaar DMG ki yaad mat dila .. waise bhi senti senti mood main hoon ... pagal ho jaungi .. and in anycase ... there was an awesome sequence on DMG on 8th Jan 2008 .. lemme run and watch ...

How can u watch DMG.....teri vagah se main KSG se nafrat karne lagi.....I never watched....KASH scene after that.......aur tu enjoy kaise karegi....KASU ka.....pyaar ke uper dialgue right.....8 jan ke asspaa aaya raat ka time.....right

Go to top