Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 36)

swateer Groupbie
swateer
swateer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Dol's OS on Idiotz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by eminent

Hey Lavzu!!!! Great take..you're right GC was absolutely outstanding in the baby scene! & of-course so was DD! Clap
Romeo and his Maahi was hilarious!

I just felt that Nikunj is lacking, she needs to pick it up a notch. But then I guess Arjun supports, where she lacks..I don't know.. I think she does a better job being a snobby-b*chy Annie rather than sweet and naive Annie..I don't know just my pov...What do you all think?

ofcorz  she is lackin Emi...n its coz she isnt an actress...she doesnt noe hw to act as well as odr actors in da serial.....i hope she gets better day by day...abt her charctr well....she can carry off the negatv image better..i agree bt as of nw da story line req her to b sweet n dumb...coz as far as i can undrstnd Arjun is all set to tak up KC n destroy Maan thru Anni......n wdnt it b grt to c a sis bondin btw Geet n Anni??Wink

At first I didn't comprehend why Geet asked for such a promise-I was kind of bothered...but I think now I'm starting to understand her promise...
 "maa ka ehsaas"... "mamta" - I have yet to discover...

well lets wait n watch.....its a thread fr da futur track...i feel...coz da Cvs neva do anythin widot a reason....each n every dialog has an effect n a meanin.....i felt dat a MC is on da cards...aftr da shaadi mayb.....dnt kill me guys....bt i feel it may cum in da futur...n it mayb coz  of Brij n Maan wil hav to get Geet bck to lyf aftr da shock.....as Nags had said da chances of showin mor emotions , mor actin n as Viju put it mor dynamics to da story can b brought up wid a MC track....i dnt lyk da idea bt as far as the story is concrnd i feel dis wd gv mor options.....

Yes definitely it's nice to see girly girl bonding, especially when Geet doesn't have her own sister..But I didn't mean that they should turn Annie negative, I just said Nikunj as an actress acts better as a negative character.
As far as the Miscarriage is concerned, you're right don't want to see it either but if it's for the betterment of the story then...gosh that's tough.. We'll just have to wait and watch!
Well Geet made it a little easier on him if he were to choose, if  that event were to occur she already told him what to do- and I think that's only because she thinks Maan and Geet as one entity..

Edited by eminent - 10 January 2011 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I hope they do a SBS/SBB segment for DD's B-day on the sets of GEET!!! Want to see DD feeding cake to GC Embarrassed
heehee "Silly Me"....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
"EH LO"...ab sab kaha ghaayab hogaey???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Alright my Soniyos I'm out!
It's super late -but no work Monday mornin!! wohoo! Dancing

Good night!/morning/afternoon
!Wink

Heart~ Seher/Emi~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

I hope they do a SBS/SBB segment for DD's B-day on the sets of GEET!!! Want to see DD feeding cake to GC Embarrassed
heehee "Silly Me"....LOL

Ya me waiting for that yaar only...I was making siggy for myself Tongue....

Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Alright my Soniyos I'm out!
It's super late -but no work Monday mornin!! wohoo! Dancing

Good night!/morning/afternoon
!Wink

Heart~ Seher/Emi~

Oye main aaiee tu chali Cry...