Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 35)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Awwwwwwwwwww Lavuuuuuuuuuu lub ju meri niece jaaniHug...Lovely take, i am happy to know your POV about episode, seriously was waiting to read your take...Without your take thread was looking empty...

Yes epi was too good, Gurmeet did fab acting....MaanEet rocked, love Geet honesty, loved her dialogues...Loved Daadi advice, aur Romeo's Maahi rocked...Arjun was too good, but sorry Annie's expressionless expression dim his charm as well....

Muniza

aisa kabhi ho saktha hai ki aap kuch maango aur main na doo?? nahi naa...luv ya too Massi jaan...Hug awwww.....i missed bein here...n missed readin all da takes...its becum a routn nw fr me to cum here n read.....Wink
well abt Anni aka Nikhunj well i feel she has improvd a bit frm da frst tym.....she isnt an actress so it wil tak tym fr her...bt she has a longggg wayy to go....my POVEmbarrassed....Arjun was grt..yes....Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

yes lavz.....loved Sat's episode to the coreEmbarrassed

and for me GC was brilliant and he stole the whole show....i don't care what anyone says about him.......but for me....he was the damn best!!!!!!Embarrassed
Dadi and geet's convo was really good....it was a very good advice to  geet!!!!

Sat's episode was just brilliant and i loved it to the core....thanks for such a lovely take at this hour
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oyeeeee thanks nahi bolne ka....samjhi??AngryTongueLOLHug I was too lazy yaarLOL being my Di's sis i guessLOL....bt wrote it coz Maasi jaan wantd it.....it was easier coz i was seein da repeat......ab mujhe aaj ke epi ki intezaar haiTongue
i know lavz me tooooooooooooooooooooooo
i am dyin to see the mahi ve dance.....did u see the SBS?? Gurti were enjoyin soooo much u can tell in their performance....it was as iff.....they are maaneet....and never were Gurti....
it felt like they are really gettin married....and are extremely happy and thoroughly enjoying!!!!!
and because of that i want to see the episode and the dance.....

i cannot stop watchin the little sequence on SBS.....it was tooo good.....and it is fun when the people u watch performing it are havin fun....

think about it...such a long shoot....and still these two are suchh good sports...

hats off to Gurti yaar.....hats off to them...

i bow to themEmbarrassed

eminentLavZadoremevirgo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Hey Lavzu!!!! Great take..you're right GC was absolutely outstanding in the baby scene! & of-course so was DD! Clap
Romeo and his Maahi was hilarious!

I just felt that Nikunj is lacking, she needs to pick it up a notch. But then I guess Arjun supports, where she lacks..I don't know.. I think she does a better job being a snobby-b*chy Annie rather than sweet and naive Annie..I don't know just my pov...What do you all think?

You are right Saher, she is better in negative...I dont know, but  think Nikunj need to improve aloooooooooooooooooooot, she has long way to go...Her body language, expressions, dialogue delivery, all need big time improvement....Sorry i am too harsh, i criticize myslef alot, so do you think i would leave anyone else?

At first I didn't comprehend why Geet asked for such a promise-I was kind of bothered...but I think now I'm starting to understand her promise...
 "maa ka ehsaas"... "mamta" - I have yet to discover...

eminentmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

You guys, I'm excited for Sheila ki jawani sequence!! Did yall read the article? I hope the "item" girl is Geet in disguise!!  LOL
i heard from someone that Sayantani ghosh is doin the item girl...aur hamri geet shister will crash the party sharty with apun ki tommy!!!ROFL

aur jab woh hoinga...na tub maan ki lungi wahi ki wahi utar jayengi....aur uska popat to position se he khisak jayengaROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentLavZadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by muniza75

Awwwwwwwwwww Lavuuuuuuuuuu lub ju meri niece jaaniHug...Lovely take, i am happy to know your POV about episode, seriously was waiting to read your take...Without your take thread was looking empty...

Yes epi was too good, Gurmeet did fab acting....MaanEet rocked, love Geet honesty, loved her dialogues...Loved Daadi advice, aur Romeo's Maahi rocked...Arjun was too good, but sorry Annie's expressionless expression dim his charm as well....

Muniza

aisa kabhi ho saktha hai ki aap kuch maango aur main na doo?? nahi naa...luv ya too Massi jaan...Hug awwww.....i missed bein here...n missed readin all da takes...its becum a routn nw fr me to cum here n read.....Wink
well abt Anni aka Nikhunj well i feel she has improvd a bit frm da frst tym.....she isnt an actress so it wil tak tym fr her...bt she has a longggg wayy to go....my POVEmbarrassed....Arjun was grt..yes....Tongue

Awww so sweet of you, lub ju alot Hug....Yes she need to go long wayyyyyy...I am sure she can do it, cuase she is not very bad...I hope director work on her expressions lil more...Sahi ki dev ki behn lagti haiLOL...Waise jub ghusse mein hoti hai toh Maan ki behn lagti hai, jub expressions se parye hoti hai toh Dev ki lolz....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZadoremevirgo

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Hey Lavzu!!!! Great take..you're right GC was absolutely outstanding in the baby scene! & of-course so was DD! Clap
Romeo and his Maahi was hilarious!

I just felt that Nikunj is lacking, she needs to pick it up a notch. But then I guess Arjun supports, where she lacks..I don't know.. I think she does a better job being a snobby-b*chy Annie rather than sweet and naive Annie..I don't know just my pov...What do you all think?

ofcorz  she is lackin Emi...n its coz she isnt an actress...she doesnt noe hw to act as well as odr actors in da serial.....i hope she gets better day by day...abt her charctr well....she can carry off the negatv image better..i agree bt as of nw da story line req her to b sweet n dumb...coz as far as i can undrstnd Arjun is all set to tak up KC n destroy Maan thru Anni......n wdnt it b grt to c a sis bondin btw Geet n Anni??Wink

At first I didn't comprehend why Geet asked for such a promise-I was kind of bothered...but I think now I'm starting to understand her promise...
 "maa ka ehsaas"... "mamta" - I have yet to discover...

well lets wait n watch.....its a thread fr da futur track...i feel...coz da Cvs neva do anythin widot a reason....each n every dialog has an effect n a meanin.....i felt dat a MC is on da cards...aftr da shaadi mayb.....dnt kill me guys....bt i feel it may cum in da futur...n it mayb coz  of Brij n Maan wil hav to get Geet bck to lyf aftr da shock.....as Nags had said da chances of showin mor emotions , mor actin n as Viju put it mor dynamics to da story can b brought up wid a MC track....i dnt lyk da idea bt as far as the story is concrnd i feel dis wd gv mor options.....
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged

You guys, I'm excited for Sheila ki jawani sequence!! Did yall read the article? I hope the "item" girl is Geet in disguise!!  LOL
i heard from someone that Sayantani ghosh is doin the item girl...aur hamri geet shister will crash the party sharty with apun ki tommy!!!ROFL

aur jab woh hoinga...na tub maan ki lungi wahi ki wahi utar jayengi....aur uska popat to position se he khisak jayengaROFL

Abey Maan ko zyada na dara, abi shaadi hone de, poppat ko jagah pur rehne de...Shaadi ke baad bhale poppat kahin bhi jaaye hume kya?

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Sayanti G... KYA????? whose that by the way?? Anyway who cares ...aww..DD really wanted to dance on that song...

Geet aur Tommy ke saath??? Lunghi kya, ab tho lunghi, shungi, tonghi, sab gaey!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Go to top