Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 3)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
i am all ears .. would love to know the longi-ishtory Wink
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -honeydew-

guys aaj thread pe koi kyun nahi hai ??? 
i am here.....but busy at the same time....long story will tell u one day when i get the chance tooBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i cried too ..
main bhi royi..
nenu kooda edichaanu ( telugu) ...

like loads .. the episode totally moved me .. how you kulu?

Originally posted by kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired todayCry AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
wahi toh ... i am wondering as well.... viju is going to have dinner and cme back i think ....
hum dono hai na .. dnt worry...

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooooo
 
today's episode was BRILLIANT..........why is no one here???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16221

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged


tu royi teri chandi bhi
royi.....aab mat kahna GC was not 100% mera dil toot jayega.....main nahi royi....kyunki main show se nahi roti but I was tocuhed it was such powerful scene...
I wanted this scene reppeat on monday....taki.....BB ke baad sab iss episode se flat ho jaaye///////

is too good...Geet Cvs ne fir ker dikhya.....tey are best
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i cried too ..
main bhi royi..
nenu kooda edichaanu ( telugu) ...

like loads .. the episode totally moved me .. how you kulu?

Originally posted by kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired todayCry AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
iss baat pe koi doubt hi nahi tha ke they are good, but today the performances were also superb and thats what rocked the episode for me ...
I am all geared up for the wedding now ...
13th is it? awesome ... its my mom's bday on that day !!! 
abhi mummy ko bolna padega, lets not go out TongueWink
Originally posted by kuls11



tu royi teri chandi bhi
royi.....aab mat kahna GC was not 100% mera dil toot jayega.....main nahi royi....kyunki main show se nahi roti but I was tocuhed it was such powerful scene...
I wanted this scene reppeat on monday....taki.....BB ke baad sab iss episode se flat ho jaaye///////

is too good...Geet Cvs ne fir ker dikhya.....tey are best
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i cried too ..
main bhi royi..
nenu kooda edichaanu ( telugu) ...

like loads .. the episode totally moved me .. how you kulu?

Originally posted by kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired todayCry AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16221

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged


Like u use to do during Dmg days....I think its 13 januray....from their days...how will they do all in 4 days....see 1st januray was accident 2nd is....Sangeet....and if he take oath to get married in 12 days....aal this shown in 4 days....kcuh jayda fast nahi ho ajyega....I want to enjoy marraige.....afterall meir fav TRP ka sawal hai....aaj BB khatam.......
unhe wishe karna meri taraf se

Originally posted by -honeydew-

iss baat pe koi doubt hi nahi tha ke they are good, but today the performances were also superb and thats what rocked the episode for me ...
I am all geared up for the wedding now ...
13th is it? awesome ... its my mom's bday on that day !!! 
abhi mummy ko bolna padega, lets not go out TongueWink
Originally posted by kuls11



tu royi teri chandi bhi
royi.....aab mat kahna GC was not 100% mera dil toot jayega.....main nahi royi....kyunki main show se nahi roti but I was tocuhed it was such powerful scene...
I wanted this scene reppeat on monday....taki.....BB ke baad sab iss episode se flat ho jaaye///////

is too good...Geet Cvs ne fir ker dikhya.....tey are best
Originally posted by -honeydew-

i cried too ..
main bhi royi..
nenu kooda edichaanu ( telugu) ...

like loads .. the episode totally moved me .. how you kulu?

Originally posted by kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired todayCry AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Todays Epiosde was fabulous, brilliant, totally rocking...Guru RockedClapClapClap....Drashti was fab ClapClapClap...Arjun was goodClap...Daadi bindasClap...Romeo, Adi, Manisha, Sasha, Pinky, Pandeyji all were goodClap...Anwesha was ok, not bad...

Todays episode was brilliant....Arjun & Anne ne kiya MaanEet ke pyaar ka satiyanash, pur koi gal nahin, Romeo ke "Maahi" ne dil khush kur diya, and i laughed, and his "maahi" reminded me Drashti's "Nahiiiiiin" LOL new track....Liked Anne & Arjuns dance....It was good...Arjun was too good anyways...

it was the cutest part of the episode !!! Smile

Maan left the room, and Geet followed him...Loved Daadi and Geet convo...Abb aap zindagi ka naya safar shru kur rahey hain toh apne beech kisi ko na aane de...Bohut khoob, that's i always wanted to see...I have never want anyone between MaanEet, and thats i loved about their relation that they never gave chance to anyone to come between them....Yehi baat rishte ko mazboot kurti hai.....Loog toh aag lagane tayar rehte hain....

in dhrasti's words... dadi is a rockstar Thumbs Up

What say about Maan convo with baby, Guru rocked, he made me cry yaar...Standing Ovation for only Gurmeet ChaudharyClap to play such an emotional side of MSK....Maan Singh Khurana jisne tumhari Maa ko tum pur chuna...Main khudhgharz aadmi hoon, kyon ke tum mera anch nahin ho....Uff dont wanna go in detail of dialogues...It was brilliant...Even Geet dialogues was brilliant...Aap mujhse bohut pyaar kurte hain....Main ne pehle ladki ho kur mammta ko mehsoos kiya aur phir pyaar ko...Uff this dialogue reminded me my discussion about Geet...I have said that uss ne pyaar ko baad mein mehsoos kiya, aur bache ko pehle....Brilliant scene, seriously superb...Dialogue, expression, body language, picturization, self realisation, confession, all were superb, briliantly emoted the emotionsClapClap....

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tum se
Yeh pyaar na hoga phir humse

Haan kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tumse

log khete hai pagal 
hoon main yeh bhi na jaanu
dil lutaya hai maine
ab kisi ki na maanu
chain lekar ke maine
bechainiya ye lee hai
neende udake maine ..
tumse wafaye ki hai...

I loved todays episode, and reason was only Maan Singh Khurana...Uff proud to be say this name.....MaanEet/GurTi rockedClapClapClap.....Anyone can copy any scene, anything, but hardly anyone can emote the emotions like our GurTi....They are best...Loved how he kissed on her hands, and said thanks to her, loved their hugs, loved how he promised her to fill her days with happiness, and make this wedding memorable....Ohh MSK no one can be like you, no one would be best like you...Loved Geet honesty, maaf kurna main aapko pyaar kurti hoon, pur apne bache ko zyada...Of course Geet, the baby is the reason of your life.....MSk can finish his life for Geet, he loves her alot, and he mentioned in thursday episode "main jaan dey donga"...

Main duniya bhula donga teri chahat mein
Main duniya bhula donga teri chahat mein

Ohh dushman zamana mujhe na bhulana 
main khudh ko mita donga teri chahta mein


Abb yeh Arjun ka kya natak hai, why he is playing with her emotions? If you cant be decide between your heart and mind then why gave hope to her? Anyways Anwesha is Maan sis, i am sure she will be strong enough, and Arjun will come back to her only...She will cry, but she will never gonna break down...Thats i loved about her character....

he is as much in a fix as her .. atleast hee is being honest about what hee feeeels .. 

Over all episode was good 12/10, and these 12 only for Gurmeet and Drashti a.k.a MaanSingh Khurana & Geet to be KhuranaClapClapClap....

Precap was brilliant, cant wait till Monday, loved it, omg Gurti was superb, MaanEet did briliant job, and back hug mur jawan...

Thanks CV's for the wonderful episode, mindblowing, you guys rocks, and none CV's are like you...I am saying this from my core of the heart lolz, brilliantClapClapClap





Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Joined: 29 March 2005
Posts: 16221

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Aaj haina hamra tommy hum sab behen log.....neicy log....aur mommy log ko dekhe emotional ho gaya hai...
 
u know tommy hates tears.....
 
wow wow wow wow wow
 
i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it......Gurti gurti gurti....................
 
 
GC was fullllll on Maan today........FULL ON.....full ON.....FULL on.....
DD was brilliant today......amazing
 
Gurti rocked the whole episode...
 
and omg omg omg omg omg omg
 
that mahi way danceeeeee
 
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Maan looked sooooooo flippin hott....especially the second to  last ajah mahi way when both looked into each other eyes.....was just damn brilliant....and u can tell how much GC and DD were enjoying their dance.....GC's head was bopping......and he was full on Maan mode in that dance...
 
sooo sooo sooo sooo hot...
 
and DD's dress was actually really cute.........i liked it...
 
and and and....GC did kiss DD's hands.....he kissed her other hand.....his lips were on those hands like no tomorrow....no joke...he did kiss her hand...in the SBB SBS.....w.e they showed.....they had only showed him hold one hand....but today he had two hands......and he kissed them...
so chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo stop suspecting my Gurti all the time


gababr....yes GC kissed her hand it was clear.......aajka episode...was so awwww for mee....reaaly touching.....I am not happy with geet dress thoguh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
drashti in mehendi...picc..

2 3

Author: angeldream   Replies: 18   Views: 2747

angeldream 18 2747 14 August 2010 at 6:51am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index