Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 25)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Ok girls, i am going to sleep...Take care, luv you all....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--roseinbloomInfinitedreams

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Granted Maan Singh Khurana is very HARD on everyone...but he is the HARDEST on himself.   He expects a lot from people...but he expects even MORE from himself.   He is carrying around so much BAGGAGE in his heart...so much GUILT for making a decision that he thinks was very selfish, when in reality it was the only viable decision to be made. 

GOD...I LOVE this MA(A)N!!   Muuuuaawwwah!!! 

CVs ne bhaut fursat se banaya hai MSK ko.   Har ladki ka DREAM man ki qualities di hain usse.....yet..they have created a Man who is not perfect...and just human...how is that possible??  He has all of the qualities of a perfect man, yet he has his flaws too....pride, guilt, ego, etc....these all combined make him the MSK we all love. 

Aaj muje NAAZ hain CVs pe..... for creating such a character!!!  EXCELLENT JOB!!ClapClap

Kudos to Guru.....for delivering this character PERFECTLY!!!ClapClap

u r right Nags...CVs hv poured their soul into MSK's character....and now they r trying to input as many situation as possible to portray the ultimate love and sacrifice that maan can make for geet...

maan cud hv easily introduced himself to the baby as its papa...but he cudnt before asking forgiveness...he thinks himself unworthy of being its father after wat he has done...

yes...maan is too hard on himself...not for a single moment did he give a thot as to wat a real father wud hv done...it doesnt really matter to him...wat matters to him is that wat he has done...and according to him he broke geet's trust and failed as the baby's papa....

u know nags...i dont know how far they will show....but i believe wen maan will hv a kid of his own....i doubt whether he will be able to love his own kid more than this baby....

Exactly Aditi....I told Munni the same thing...he will treat this child more exceptionally than any of his own children when he will have them.   He feels more responsibility for this child than any of his own....for we tend to be more careful with things that are not ours....but someone else's.   I am not saying that Maan does not love this child.....or that his bond with this child is not special, but in fact it is more special.!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Munni: I like what Geet is wearingg altho the jewelley choice of the costume designer COULD'VE been better.. I mean Khurana Khandan bahu deserves much better than that altho I'm not complaining.. Drashti pulls off anything .. no matter how it looks.. she still looks absolutely divine and gorgeous in the promo pics !

Maan: I love what he's wearing tooo.. he looks dashinggg.. I just can't wait for their shaadi..

APPARENTLY.. in a post a person said FB has said those shaadi pics are promotional... I'm guessing maybe they are bcz we know theres gonna be a LOT of stuff thats gnna happen soon after the sangeet and those pics havent been shown yet... either theyre hiding them from us as a surprise element OR .. these pics are actually promotional... bcz literally when I saw these pics I was like woahhh shaadi pics already.. Great ! If you notice Annie is wearing her sangeet outfit.... So I'm guessing it's just promo pics..

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Munni: I like what Geet is wearingg altho the jewelley choice of the costume designer COULD'VE been better.. I mean Khurana Khandan bahu deserves much better than that altho I'm not complaining.. Drashti pulls off anything .. no matter how it looks.. she still looks absolutely divine and gorgeous in the promo pics !

Maan: I love what he's wearing tooo.. he looks dashinggg.. I just can't wait for their shaadi..

APPARENTLY.. in a post a person said FB has said those shaadi pics are promotional... I'm guessing maybe they are bcz we know theres gonna be a LOT of stuff thats gnna happen soon after the sangeet and those pics havent been shown yet... either theyre hiding them from us as a surprise element OR .. these pics are actually promotional... bcz literally when I saw these pics I was like woahhh shaadi pics already.. Great ! If you notice Annie is wearing her sangeet outfit.... So I'm guessing it's just promo pics..

Ya it's a prmotional pics, agree with u....Tabhi toh keh rahi hoon, we can decide our own na, waise toh i am agree with u that drashti pulls off anything...She was even looking gorgeous in Saturday episode outfit....

Muniza

adoremevirgoroseinbloom

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo

Anyone home?
Bhai sangeet ka mahul hai aur itni khamoshi...yeh toh achi baat nahin.....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Yep Munni I agree. The one thing I love about Geet is that it's different than any other show (which is as obvious as the sky is blue) but the fact that they didn't deck her up in heavy lenghas right away is a good thing! Save the best for last kinda thing... I absolutely loved her outfit and her hairstyle and hairband and the scarf with the broche (sp?) on it.. she looked like a doll I tell you! I loved their combo of red & white .. they both look soo amazinggg hayyeeee Day Dreaming Maan in white = Blushing

Geet is unique so let her outfits be unique too! Don't hate (like some people are saying that she didn't look good at all) .. I disagree.. I loved her outfit .. she is too adorable in it !

And hmm.. I'm still trynna decide what I should wear . hehe Tongue I want to choose something extra special for our Maaneet ! They deserve it! Haan!

I had another khwahish from the CVs: Please oh please have some VIPs at Maaneet's wedding. I mean come on .. the fact that you brought in cameos and some who were not cameos (namely Pinky's dad) and got us hooked to them and then snatched them away from us without a second chance to say good bye was too mean! Lol .. but no seriously why do I not see anyone else there? Annie tau aa tapki thori din pehley... lekin Pinky's dad and other cameos (especially Pari) should be well invited guests.. we have some serious unwanted guests yet characters we grew fond of are missing! Please CVs.. akhri khwahish before their wedding is over!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Yep Munni I agree. The one thing I love about Geet is that it's different than any other show (which is as obvious as the sky is blue) but the fact that they didn't deck her up in heavy lenghas right away is a good thing! Save the best for last kinda thing... I absolutely loved her outfit and her hairstyle and hairband and the scarf with the broche (sp?) on it.. she looked like a doll I tell you! I loved their combo of red & white .. they both look soo amazinggg hayyeeee Day Dreaming Maan in white = Blushing

Geet is unique so let her outfits be unique too! Don't hate (like some people are saying that she didn't look good at all) .. I disagree.. I loved her outfit .. she is too adorable in it !

And hmm.. I'm still trynna decide what I should wear . hehe Tongue I want to choose something extra special for our Maaneet ! They deserve it! Haan!

I had another khwahish from the CVs: Please oh please have some VIPs at Maaneet's wedding. I mean come on .. the fact that you brought in cameos and some who were not cameos (namely Pinky's dad) and got us hooked to them and then snatched them away from us without a second chance to say good bye was too mean! Lol .. but no seriously why do I not see anyone else there? Annie tau aa tapki thori din pehley... lekin Pinky's dad and other cameos (especially Pari) should be well invited guests.. we have some serious unwanted guests yet characters we grew fond of are missing! Please CVs.. akhri khwahish before their wedding is over!

I am totally agree with you Z, they should have to bring Pari, Pinky dad, and Meera....Abey aisa na bol aakhri khwaish....You can ask more, rest on them if they will fulfill our wish or not....

Chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo sangeet time, lets sing girls.....

Muniza

adoremevirgoroseinbloom

Go to top