Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 24)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I know no one missed me....but i am still here to bother u all ROFL

Oyeeeeeeee Tinku i never forget u, so how i would miss u? tell me tell me, bolo bolo...Nahin toh lungi uthane ka bindas ghomne ka...

Muniza
ha ha....u missin me is nothing new....koi nayi baat batayeSilly

i called u and u didn't pick upBroken HeartBroken Heart

dil tinku ka tod diya tinku ki di ne....bhura kyu maanuCryLOL

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Awww Nargis & Munni! Thankyou for your compliments.. I try I try LOL ..

But yes we Idiots need to increase the pages... or is everyone still stuck in Maaneet Lala Land to come out and write a take ? Haha!!

but yes I love how you guys take your time to read and comment on everyone's take you dedicated people! Sweetooosss Big smile ~!

Z

<3

Yes Zee you tried, and it came up best...

Yes we need to increase the pages, but not with our rubbish talk, we should have to discuss more and more...We have to do party sharty yaar, MaanEet ka shaadi hai, chalo chalo chaloooooo....We should have to decide bride and groom outfits, so as jewelery and other stuff, and so as our yaar...Gaane shaane, party sharty....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

I know no one missed me....but i am still here to bother u all ROFL

Oyeeeeeeee Tinku i never forget u, so how i would miss u? tell me tell me, bolo bolo...Nahin toh lungi uthane ka bindas ghomne ka...

Muniza
ha ha....u missin me is nothing new....koi nayi baat batayeSilly

i called u and u didn't pick upBroken HeartBroken Heart

dil tinku ka tod diya tinku ki di ne....bhura kyu maanuCryLOL

Haila you called me, sorry i havent checked.....Lub ju sweetyHug.....

Muniza
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Bare with me and my loooooooong post please! Big smile

Hello Shello Idiotssss // Hug

Ahhhhhhh.. what is there to say about today's episode? Because I am lost for words!

Not only did Maan Singh Khurana make me cry like a little baby today, but he made me realize exactly why I'm fidaaaa over him. Today, not only did all of us cry over Maan's guilt-filled apology to his baby, but also over the way he broke down in front of it. Maan Singh Khurana only cries over those things that are near and dear to him, he only shows emotions to the ones he loves the most and to those who are his life. It is proven today that even though Geet is his life and he had chosen her over the baby at the hospital, that he harbors extreme feelings for the baby because he feels it is his.

BUT

He felt he became too selfish towards wanting his Geet that in that one moment of surrender he yelled her name instead. And ever since then his guilt has been digging a hole in his heart. Today, Maan Singh Khurana made me fall for him all over again. This man is seriously not a typical one. Any other person would have wanted to apologize to the mother first for taking the decision but he decided to directly speak to the baby. He introduces himself as Maan Singh Khurana. And then goes on to identify himself as the one who is "swarthi" and a person who was about to kill his baby (loved DD's expressions there as well). He goes onto accuse himself of wanting mommy all to himself and in that moment he chose her over the baby. I loved the way he addressed the baby too Embarrassed.

Truly, when this man feels he has broken a promise towards the one he considers a part of his soul, then the way he starts to blame and accuse himself is just heart wrenching. And this is why I always fear when either Geet or he himself makes a promise because you never know what obstacle will come in the way of our Maaneet in order to make it harder for Maan to keep that promise. I do hope ke is baat ki dobara nobat na aye ke Maan ko Geet aur bachche mein se aik ko chunna pade. Please.

Geet: Love you girl! Loved you for your honesty towards Maan that even though she loves him the most in this world, the baby comes first on her list. Why? Because as a girl, she experienced motherhood first, and love second. So, it is granted that baby is more important for her in any given situation. Her love for Maan doesn't come second but it holds a different meaning entirely. And Maan understands her. Lovely way of confessing each others love in terms of importance today. Clap

GC and DD: Standing ovation is not enough for the way you two act. (And these two haven't received an award yet? Flabbergasting.)

Maaneet Spoof: LAWL! ROFL

Romeo's Maaaahiiiiiiii: TRIPLE LAWL! That made me stomach hurt oye! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dadimaa's Advice: Golden dialogues of the day: Never let a third person enter your life/decisions, etc because what else will be left of your relationship if you have to depend on a third party (hint hint for the future?) Anyways I absolutely loved those pearls of wisdom from Daadi (You can see where Baba Maan Singh Khurana got his random talks of wisdom from in the early days ROFL) Jokes aside: Daadima, good job ji!

Ahhhhh? what can I say? I am in love with these two scenes? it is up there on my top scenes of GHSP.. which is quite hard to pick because practically every epi is good but today just makes it extra special na!

AA battery pack: were actually bearable today; Arjun says "it's complicated" .. and I'm guessing this is because he's in a dilemma of choosing his sister's words over his feelings for the Khurana's.. you can tell he has common sense as NT's words may seem very contradictory to him considering how well this family treats him (still need to know when he'll find out about all of NT's deeds!).. and the most he must feel about Geet because she is pure-hearted and it shows! Haan! Let's see how this complicated love-story unfolds.. Annie is a bachi but not be-jaan .. understood.. but she is quick in falling in love as any girl her age would ? I guess. Nikunj: A BIT more expressions would be nice.. but since you are on Geet's side I will maaf! Lol! LOL

Precap: That's the way.. maahi ve! Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee Maaneet LalaLandddddd <3333! Day Dreaming Awwwww it's so sweet looking at Maan so happy and full of life.. he can finally enjoy his wedding and sangeet until of course the ginormous dhamaka that is about to hit them after the sangeet. But I do hope that after that dhamaka.. they get to enjoy their wedding and are not tensed up while taking pheres! That is my only khwahish!

Back Hug #2: Well then.. Cloud Nine! The new FB pic is too dreamy! I am in love with this! Haan ji! Blushing

Do comment on my bak-bak.. gosh my hands hurt! LOL

Love,

Z

<3

brilliant update...today's epi has touched everyone's heart to the core...

and every word that we will use to describe GC...will fall short....

from the day of sonography maan has developed an unspeakable bond for the baby...it is not anymore that he accepts the baby as his own....but he actually feels the baby as his own...

but yet...wen the doc asked him to make decision...geet's name came out of his lips...and from that moment onwards he was on guilt trip....from the day he took the baby as his own...he has made an unspoken vow that he will never let it come to any harm...but he feels now he has not stood upto his own expectations....little does he know that his expectations from himself r far beyond the capability of any mortal man....

his tears of remorse, his sincere apology to the baby....came straight from his heart....GC was brilliant...his eyes were portraying bottomless pain....

maan punishes himself too hard wenever he feels he has broken a promise....the last part of the scene where geet made maan promise to save the kid if similar situation arises seemed foreboding to me....i sincerely hope that day will never come....
for maan it wud be toughest decision...no doubt he will stick to his promise....but widout geet he will be virtually dead...and maan deserves all the happiness of the universe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
@ Munni: Exactly! Chalo chalo chalooooo *GC style* lol and yes! my gosh party sharty for our Maaneet man! Been waiting for this for too long and now we should equally take part in their wedding prep because we are part of this wedding too! Haan! Approve

@ Aditi: Agreed. Maan sincerely deserves praise and happiness as he has been doing everything his willpower allows him to since the day he met Geet actually. He hasn't stopped thinking about her and protecting her and their baby. So I say, loosen up Maan and have the time of your life! Cherish these beautiful moments with your Geet and we know you'll never falter so stop over stressing yourself! Relax and enjoyyyy ji!

Z

<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reea88

maan ka payar aaj geet ki hatope rang layege..

Where is your take Reea?

Muniza
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@ Z - Yes party time, chalo chalo chalooooo come on come on....Yes we are part of this shaadi.... Lets decide what we will wear?
Anyways I already decided my clothes....Now you guys have to decide...

Anyways what you think Geet should has to wear on wedding?

Muniza

roseinbloom

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Ok guys zyada nahi  likh paungi ....after seeing the precap ...me ghayal Dead more like dead to the world and floating around with a harp in Maaneet land ...MAHIIIIII MAHIIIIIIII ........GurTi dancing and that hug ...jaan leva ....

Mahi se yaad aya ...Romeo was real cute ...Smile and so were the rest of the gang......AA were quite good too with the dancing and liked the whole sangeet ka mahaul .....Arjun ke andar kashmakash ke kya sahi aur kya galat ...all that his sis has fed him , what he sees in the Khurana family is all very different ....he likes Annie and he doesnt want her to be hurt ....

Maan and Geet convo ....i dont have words to describe it ...all i'll say is full of raw emotions ....Guru was totally amazing Clap  Clap and i've never seen anyone look so genuine....you see him and you  feel like crying too ...you feel that pain too ....i cried and felt it too .....loved the way Geet wipes his tears ....and tells him about how she feels for the baby ....the only emotion she ever felt was to be  a mother and it was later that  she fell in love ...she tells him that the baby means more to her eventhough she loves Maan with all her heart .....goes to show what an exceptional girl she is .....

You can see the peace and content on Maans face when he hears that Geet forgives him and so does the baby ....he is the baby's true father , for loving its mother so much and for giving the baby  the future that it  rightfully deserves  ....

I always loved GurTi's acting but aaj toh main un par fida ho gayi ....
Guru and Drashti .........Clap Clap love you both ...still feel like crying  Maaneet ka pyaar dekh kar ...khushi ke aansoon hai  girls ....Maan ka woh tummy hug will stay wid me for ever i guess.......havent seen anything like this before and so admire you both for it ......also cvs aapke liye  Clap Clap  aur aaj yeh bhi  Hug Hug

even it took me time to come out of maneet land before penning down my update...i guess we were all in the same state ystrdy...

i being a blind fan of MSK...always feel that he can never do any wrong and i still stick to it....but unfortunately maan judges himself too harshly....

i describe maan as follows...
he places himself on a pedestal and promises himself that he will protect geet and their baby from all pain....and wen he fails to stand up to his own expectation....he tortures himself into believing that he is not worthy of them....
then he fears that geet will never forgive him and he starts eroding inside...he hesitates to confess because he fears to see accusation in her eyes...but eventually the honesty in him makes him apologise for some self invented crime...

and geet who is not so harsh like him is able to see the clear picture...she sees that maan is always right and so forgives him wholeheartedly....only then can we see peace and relief in maan's eyes....

i really wish maan learns to love himself as much as he loves geet....he deserves it...

Infinitedreams

Go to top