Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 23)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Granted Maan Singh Khurana is very HARD on everyone...but he is the HARDEST on himself.   He expects a lot from people...but he expects even MORE from himself.   He is carrying around so much BAGGAGE in his heart...so much GUILT for making a decision that he thinks was very selfish, when in reality it was the only viable decision to be made. 

GOD...I LOVE this MA(A)N!!   Muuuuaawwwah!!! 

CVs ne bhaut fursat se banaya hai MSK ko.   Har ladki ka DREAM man ki qualities di hain usse.....yet..they have created a Man who is not perfect...and just human...how is that possible??  He has all of the qualities of a perfect man, yet he has his flaws too....pride, guilt, ego, etc....these all combined make him the MSK we all love. 

Aaj muje NAAZ hain CVs pe..... for creating such a character!!!  EXCELLENT JOB!!ClapClap

Kudos to Guru.....for delivering this character PERFECTLY!!!ClapClap

u r right Nags...CVs hv poured their soul into MSK's character....and now they r trying to input as many situation as possible to portray the ultimate love and sacrifice that maan can make for geet...

maan cud hv easily introduced himself to the baby as its papa...but he cudnt before asking forgiveness...he thinks himself unworthy of being its father after wat he has done...

yes...maan is too hard on himself...not for a single moment did he give a thot as to wat a real father wud hv done...it doesnt really matter to him...wat matters to him is that wat he has done...and according to him he broke geet's trust and failed as the baby's papa....

u know nags...i dont know how far they will show....but i believe wen maan will hv a kid of his own....i doubt whether he will be able to love his own kid more than this baby....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 09 January 2011 at 12:06am

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Todays Epiosde was fabulous, brilliant, totally rocking...Guru RockedClapClapClap....Drashti was fab ClapClapClap...Arjun was goodClap...Daadi bindasClap...Romeo, Adi, Manisha, Sasha, Pinky, Pandeyji all were goodClap...Anwesha was ok, not bad...

Todays episode was brilliant....Arjun & Anne ne kiya MaanEet ke pyaar ka satiyanash, pur koi gal nahin, Romeo ke "Maahi" ne dil khush kur diya, and i laughed, and his "maahi" reminded me Drashti's "Nahiiiiiin" LOL new track....Liked Anne & Arjuns dance....It was good...Arjun was too good anyways...

Maan left the room, and Geet followed him...Loved Daadi and Geet convo...Abb aap zindagi ka naya safar shru kur rahey hain toh apne beech kisi ko na aane de...Bohut khoob, that's i always wanted to see...I have never want anyone between MaanEet, and thats i loved about their relation that they never gave chance to anyone to come between them....Yehi baat rishte ko mazboot kurti hai.....Loog toh aag lagane tayar rehte hain....

What say about Maan convo with baby, Guru rocked, he made me cry yaar...Standing Ovation for only Gurmeet ChaudharyClap to play such an emotional side of MSK....Maan Singh Khurana jisne tumhari Maa ko tum pur chuna...Main khudhgharz aadmi hoon, kyon ke tum mera anch nahin ho....Uff dont wanna go in detail of dialogues...It was brilliant...Even Geet dialogues was brilliant...Aap mujhse bohut pyaar kurte hain....Main ne pehle ladki ho kur mammta ko mehsoos kiya aur phir pyaar ko...Uff this dialogue reminded me my discussion about Geet...I have said that uss ne pyaar ko baad mein mehsoos kiya, aur bache ko pehle....Brilliant scene, seriously superb...Dialogue, expression, body language, picturization, self realisation, confession, all were superb, briliantly emoted the emotionsClapClap....

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tum se
Yeh pyaar na hoga phir humse

Haan kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tumse

I loved todays episode, and reason was only Maan Singh Khurana...Uff proud to be say this name.....MaanEet/GurTi rockedClapClapClap.....Anyone can copy any scene, anything, but hardly anyone can emote the emotions like our GurTi....They are best...Loved how he kissed on her hands, and said thanks to her, loved their hugs, loved how he promised her to fill her days with happiness, and make this wedding memorable....Ohh MSK no one can be like you, no one would be best like you...Loved Geet honesty, maaf kurna main aapko pyaar kurti hoon, pur apne bache ko zyada...Of course Geet, the baby is the reason of your life.....MSk can finish his life for Geet, he loves her alot, and he mentioned in thursday episode "main jaan dey donga"...

Main duniya bhula donga teri chahat mein

Ohh dushman zamana mujhe na bhulana 
main khudh ko mita donga teri chahat mein

Abb yeh Arjun ka kya natak hai, why he is playing with her emotions? If you cant be decide between your heart and mind then why gave hope to her? Anyways Anwesha is Maan sis, i am sure she will be strong enough, and Arjun will come back to her only...She will cry, but she will never gonna break down...Thats i loved about her character....

Over all episode was good 12/10, and these 12 only for Gurmeet and Drashti a.k.a MaanSingh Khurana & Geet to be KhuranaClapClapClap....

Precap was brilliant, cant wait till Monday, loved it, omg Gurti was superb, MaanEet did briliant job, and back hug mur jawan...

Thanks CV's for the wonderful episode, mindblowing, you guys rocks, and none CV's are like you...I am saying this from my core of the heart lolz, brilliantClapClapClap

Muniza

honestly muniza...wenever i feel GC has delievered his best today...he surprises me by surpassing himself in the next epi....

for geet her child will always be her first priority....yes....priority is the rite word....because as far as loving is concerned she cant love anyone less....

"where there is reason there is no love"....muniza....i hold this true to my heart and maan is the true example of this quote...maan loves geet and the reason is love...

but for geet....her child is the reason y she is living....and the day she saw true love for her child in maan's eyes...did she confess her love...
for maan it is enuf that geet loves him....it doesnt matter where he stands in her priority list....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hello Shello Ji...

Just finished watching the episode.....And must say it was one of those episodes which definitely makes an IMPACT in a certain waySmile

Dialogue of the day was def Geet saying "Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"

I loved Romeo's adaptation of MAANEET love story...In short i loved the AA skit...the Highlight being "MAAHIIII"....what they intended to do was a SKIT and not a DRAMA....so whatever they did was perfect in terms of A SKITSmile

I was quite excited for "Chal Pyaar Karegi" coz Arjun (Piyush) is a great dancer....and Nikunj is also so so....and the Bollywood number they chose is a track where there is loads of scope for dance, nautankiness and Nok-jhoks but i felt it was a complete assassination of the Song.....

Loved Dadi's piece of Advice to Geet each and every aspect of that scene....esp the dialogues with the star dialogue being "Humsafar Humsaya hotha hai"....Clap

Perfect reaction for a statement that was made
This is what Dadi Said-"Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"
And what Maan did in the Confession scene with the Baby was exactly the same....Must say GC looks really januable when he cries...What GC did as Maan was exactly what Nags Mentioned yesterday ki "he expects even MORE from himself" and according to him it was this inability of his to live up to what was expected of him that lead to what we got todaySmile

Maan-Geet-Baby Seq was tastefully done....the confession to the Baby, followed by Geet speaking up for herself and the baby in a very mature yet child like way was what was exactly expected of Geet and i am so happy that she proved most of us right today by understanding Maan's Plight and supporting and acknowledging that what he had done was right...The scene looked almost similar to the way i had mentioned it (2 days back)..Smile

I loved the scene but would have enjoyed it more if the first hug (out of the two hugs that happened when Maan and Geet were on the floor) happened the opposite way....that is Maan moving forward and hugging Geet (
in the Mom Child position) which happens most of the time when the Guy breaks down and the Girl consoles him....This was a perfect Seq to have showcased such a Hug....But aaisa nahi hua...Koi gal nahi...May be agli baarWink

The promise asked and made....looked like it was a hint ki aage bhi aisa kuch ho saktha hai..I really felt that this dialogue was for us the viewers....Smile

Ani Arjun scene were nice as well.....Piyush had nothing much to do but his expressions said it all....Nikunj is def improving but she has a long way to go....Loved the finality in her tone when she said "Main koi bejan cheez nahi hoon"

DD looked realy Cute in the Sharara and that Styling but i felt it was out of place when compared to the other costumes...Mujhe yeh bhi laga ki its Ani who was the bride...Her lehenga was Gorgeous something befiiting the Bride to be....but maybe they are saving the best costumes for the Future SeqWink

Barry Dhillon Yaar kya karthe ho aap yaar....you are too Good......

Agar kuch aur bacha toh will be updating soonWink

Love Viji

that scene was truly outstanding in terms of execution, performance and dialogues....

maan may seem too harsh from outside...but emotionally he truly is like a child....

he devotes his life completely for those he loves the most like dadi, geet and now the baby....for them he can go to length....
he even forgets the limitations of being a mortal man...he feels that as long as he is there his loved ones will come to no harm...

but that is not true and i wish maan wud learn that soon....everyone has to suffer for his/her own karma....and maan shud stop blaming himself wenever he will see tears in geet's eyes....

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jes75

Ok guys zyada nahi  likh paungi ....after seeing the precap ...me ghayal Dead more like dead to the world and floating around with a harp in Maaneet land ...MAHIIIIII MAHIIIIIIII ........GurTi dancing and that hug ...jaan leva ....

Mahi se yaad aya ...Romeo was real cute ...Smile and so were the rest of the gang......AA were quite good too with the dancing and liked the whole sangeet ka mahaul .....Arjun ke andar kashmakash ke kya sahi aur kya galat ...all that his sis has fed him , what he sees in the Khurana family is all very different ....he likes Annie and he doesnt want her to be hurt ....

Maan and Geet convo ....i dont have words to describe it ...all i'll say is full of raw emotions ....Guru was totally amazing Clap  Clap and i've never seen anyone look so genuine....you see him and you  feel like crying too ...you feel that pain too ....i cried and felt it too .....loved the way Geet wipes his tears ....and tells him about how she feels for the baby ....the only emotion she ever felt was to be  a mother and it was later that  she fell in love ...she tells him that the baby means more to her eventhough she loves Maan with all her heart .....goes to show what an exceptional girl she is .....

You can see the peace and content on Maans face when he hears that Geet forgives him and so does the baby ....he is the baby's true father , for loving its mother so much and for giving the baby  the future that it  rightfully deserves  ....

I always loved GurTi's acting but aaj toh main un par fida ho gayi ....
Guru and Drashti .........Clap Clap love you both ...still feel like crying  Maaneet ka pyaar dekh kar ...khushi ke aansoon hai  girls ....Maan ka woh tummy hug will stay wid me for ever i guess.......havent seen anything like this before and so admire you both for it ......also cvs aapke liye  Clap Clap  aur aaj yeh bhi  Hug Hug

Jesssssss mere Maan ki deewani, yes yaar kya pyaar hai MaanEet ka, kya acting thi GurTi, bindas, superb...Loved CV's for this wonderful episode.....I cried as well yaar, mere MaanEet ka itna pyara pyaar daikh kur....Sub itne understanding ho, itne pyaare ho toh kya baat hai na, haina haina?

Lub ju for this wonderful takeHug, made me so emotionol once again...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I know no one missed me....but i am still here to bother u all ROFL
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Todays Epiosde was fabulous, brilliant, totally rocking...Guru RockedClapClapClap....Drashti was fab ClapClapClap...Arjun was goodClap...Daadi bindasClap...Romeo, Adi, Manisha, Sasha, Pinky, Pandeyji all were goodClap...Anwesha was ok, not bad...

Todays episode was brilliant....Arjun & Anne ne kiya MaanEet ke pyaar ka satiyanash, pur koi gal nahin, Romeo ke "Maahi" ne dil khush kur diya, and i laughed, and his "maahi" reminded me Drashti's "Nahiiiiiin" LOL new track....Liked Anne & Arjuns dance....It was good...Arjun was too good anyways...

Maan left the room, and Geet followed him...Loved Daadi and Geet convo...Abb aap zindagi ka naya safar shru kur rahey hain toh apne beech kisi ko na aane de...Bohut khoob, that's i always wanted to see...I have never want anyone between MaanEet, and thats i loved about their relation that they never gave chance to anyone to come between them....Yehi baat rishte ko mazboot kurti hai.....Loog toh aag lagane tayar rehte hain....

What say about Maan convo with baby, Guru rocked, he made me cry yaar...Standing Ovation for only Gurmeet ChaudharyClap to play such an emotional side of MSK....Maan Singh Khurana jisne tumhari Maa ko tum pur chuna...Main khudhgharz aadmi hoon, kyon ke tum mera anch nahin ho....Uff dont wanna go in detail of dialogues...It was brilliant...Even Geet dialogues was brilliant...Aap mujhse bohut pyaar kurte hain....Main ne pehle ladki ho kur mammta ko mehsoos kiya aur phir pyaar ko...Uff this dialogue reminded me my discussion about Geet...I have said that uss ne pyaar ko baad mein mehsoos kiya, aur bache ko pehle....Brilliant scene, seriously superb...Dialogue, expression, body language, picturization, self realisation, confession, all were superb, briliantly emoted the emotionsClapClap....

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tum se
Yeh pyaar na hoga phir humse

Haan kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tumse

I loved todays episode, and reason was only Maan Singh Khurana...Uff proud to be say this name.....MaanEet/GurTi rockedClapClapClap.....Anyone can copy any scene, anything, but hardly anyone can emote the emotions like our GurTi....They are best...Loved how he kissed on her hands, and said thanks to her, loved their hugs, loved how he promised her to fill her days with happiness, and make this wedding memorable....Ohh MSK no one can be like you, no one would be best like you...Loved Geet honesty, maaf kurna main aapko pyaar kurti hoon, pur apne bache ko zyada...Of course Geet, the baby is the reason of your life.....MSk can finish his life for Geet, he loves her alot, and he mentioned in thursday episode "main jaan dey donga"...

Ohh dushman zamana mujhe na bhulana 
main khudh ko mita donga teri chahat mein

Abb yeh Arjun ka kya natak hai, why he is playing with her emotions? If you cant be decide between your heart and mind then why gave hope to her? Anyways Anwesha is Maan sis, i am sure she will be strong enough, and Arjun will come back to her only...She will cry, but she will never gonna break down...Thats i loved about her character....

Over all episode was good 12/10, and these 12 only for Gurmeet and Drashti a.k.a MaanSingh Khurana & Geet to be KhuranaClapClapClap....

Precap was brilliant, cant wait till Monday, loved it, omg Gurti was superb, MaanEet did briliant job, and back hug mur jawan...

Thanks CV's for the wonderful episode, mindblowing, you guys rocks, and none CV's are like you...I am saying this from my core of the heart lolz, brilliantClapClapClap

Muniza
Yes Di..............GC did a brilliant job today....and our DD always does a brilliant job.....so nothin to say about her...

GC stole the whole show for me.....Embarrassed

i liked the episode as a package....it was good.....but the best because of GC being the best maanEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@ Aditi - Agree with you, Maan's first priority is Geet, and Geet's first priority is baby. That way actually their relation started na...But i am seriously in love with their relation yaar...It seems my all time desire is fulfilling by seeing MaanEet relation...Since i started feeling relations, i always wanna see something like that, and i am seriously happy to see MaanEet...For me they are my 4th best jodi, but compare to their strong relation, must say they took the first place...

Muniza

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I know no one missed me....but i am still here to bother u all ROFL

Oyeeeeeeee Tinku i never forget u, so how i would miss u? tell me tell me, bolo bolo...Nahin toh lungi uthane ka bindas ghomne ka...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

Go to top