Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 21)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hello Shello Ji...

Just finished watching the episode.....And must say it was one of those episodes which definitely makes an IMPACT in a certain waySmile

Dialogue of the day was def Geet saying "Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"

Yes the dialogue was superb, as i mentioned in my take i said that long back, when we had discussion about Geet before the MU track...

I loved Romeo's adaptation of MAANEET love story...In short i loved the AA skit...the Highlight being "MAAHIIII"....what they intended to do was a SKIT and not a DRAMA....so whatever they did was perfect in terms of A SKITSmile

Sorry mujhe itna touch nahin kiya, i think it would be lil better, anyways every person has it's own taste, so me fine with it EmbarrassedWink

I was quite excited for "Chal Pyaar Karegi" coz Arjun (Piyush) is a great dancer....and Nikunj is also so so....and the Bollywood number they chose is a track where there is loads of scope for dance, nautankiness and Nok-jhoks but i felt it was a complete assassination of the Song.....
I liked Arjun dance, and Nikunj was good, but not better than Arjun (Piyush)..I am agree about the song assassination...

Loved Dadi's piece of Advice to Geet each and every aspect of that scene....esp the dialogues with the star dialogue being "Humsafar Humsaya hotha hai"....Clap

Perfect reaction for a statement that was made
This is what Dadi Said-"Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"

Yes brilliant advice by Dadi....
And what Maan did in the Confession scene with the Baby was exactly the same....Must say GC looks really januable when he cries...What GC did as Maan was exactly what Nags Mentioned yesterday ki "he expects even MORE from himself" and according to him it was this inability of his to live up to what was expected of him that lead to what we got todaySmile
GC was superb, he made me cry, i am very emosnol phoolWink

Maan-Geet-Baby Seq was tastefully done....the confession to the Baby, followed by Geet speaking up for herself and the baby in a very mature yet child like way was what was exactly expected of Geet and i am so happy that she proved most of us right today by understanding Maan's Plight and supporting and acknowledging that what he had done was right...The scene looked almost similar to the way i had mentioned it (2 days back)..Smile

Haila 2 days back i was so tired, havent read anyones take, sorry missed, but seriously scene was superb....

I loved the scene but would have enjoyed it more if the first hug (out of the two hugs that happened when Maan and Geet were on the floor) happened the opposite way....that is Maan moving forward and hugging Geet (
in the Mom Child position) which happens most of the time when the Guy breaks down and the Girl consoles him....This was a perfect Seq to have showcased such a Hug....But aaisa nahi hua...Koi gal nahi...May be agli baarWink
I think it was good, but if that's your wish then for sure will granted Wink

The promise asked and made....looked like it was a hint ki aage bhi aisa kuch ho saktha hai..I really felt that this dialogue was for us the viewers....Smile
I have same fear, it's a hint for us, but i hope nothing will happen like that, plz yaar noooooo.....

Ani Arjun scene were nice as well.....Piyush had nothing much to do but his expressions said it all....Nikunj is def improving but she has a long way to go....Loved the finality in her tone when she said "Main koi bejan cheez nahi hoon"

It was good scene, but sorry yaar cause of Nikunj expressionless expressions flop the scene big time....I like her acting when she shows attitudes, but she has to work on her expressions and body language alot...She really needs to improve alot...

DD looked realy Cute in the Sharara and that Styling but i felt it was out of place when compared to the other costumes...Mujhe yeh bhi laga ki its Ani who was the bride...Her lehenga was Gorgeous something befiiting the Bride to be....but maybe they are saving the best costumes for the Future SeqWink
Hmm not much comment on outfit, i was so dead to watch the scene that hardly paid attention to the outfit, but she was looking gorgeous as usual...

Barry Dhillon Yaar kya karthe ho aap yaar....you are too Good......

Agar kuch aur bacha toh will be updating soonWink

Love Viji

Lub ju meri T & K sis....

My reply in purple...

Muniza

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

muniza...sorry yaar...cant stay now...its 4a.m here...will defo discuss tmrw or wen u will come next...as for my take do read it on pg 8 and comment...and also read the first post on pg 13....that is my take on the promise that geet took from maan...
do let know wat u think of my POV...

Ok sure, no problem, will talk sweety...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev2010

I read first few pages of the 3I thread .Thanks for the awesome reviews. Today's episode was outstanding and emotionally heart breaking.
Fantastic performance by GC & DD. 

Have a nice weekend.

-R

Thanks dear, yes epi was superb, loved it...

Have a nice weekend....

Muniza

radev2010

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
@ Zee- Sorry dear will read your take and reply to u just give me couple of minutes...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 08 January 2011 at 5:20pm

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired todayCry AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

I am agree with you Kulu best scene of 2011 till now, cause we have no idea what will come later...Aur sach baat hai humare creatives jaisa koi nahin...

AA scene was good, but acting ne kiya kharaba.....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired todayCry AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

Koi shaq??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Granted Maan Singh Khurana is very HARD on everyone...but he is the HARDEST on himself.   He expects a lot from people...but he expects even MORE from himself.   He is carrying around so much BAGGAGE in his heart...so much GUILT for making a decision that he thinks was very selfish, when in reality it was the only viable decision to be made. 

GOD...I LOVE this MA(A)N!!   Muuuuaawwwah!!! 

CVs ne bhaut fursat se banaya hai MSK ko.   Har ladki ka DREAM man ki qualities di hain usse.....yet..they have created a Man who is not perfect...and just human...how is that possible??  He has all of the qualities of a perfect man, yet he has his flaws too....pride, guilt, ego, etc....these all combined make him the MSK we all love. 

Aaj muje NAAZ hain CVs pe..... for creating such a character!!!  EXCELLENT JOB!!ClapClap

Kudos to Guru.....for delivering this character PERFECTLY!!!ClapClap

Wah wah wah kya baat hai, bhi itna bada kiss doogi toh hum khudh andar chale jaaiengye....
Dil khush kurdita mere pyaar, aaj toh bhai MSK ke qaseede padh rahey ho....Maan gaye humare CV's ko, bhai hume toh poora bharosa hai.....I loved todays episode, seriously brilliant, and GurTi rocked....MSK was fab...

Muniza

--Nargis--

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Aaj haina hamra tommy hum sab behen log.....neicy log....aur mommy log ko dekhe emotional ho gaya hai...

u know tommy hates tears.....

wow wow wow wow wow

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it......Gurti gurti gurti....................

GC was fullllll on Maan today........FULL ON.....full ON.....FULL on.....
DD was brilliant today......amazing

Gurti rocked the whole episode...

and omg omg omg omg omg omg

that mahi way danceeeeee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maan looked sooooooo flippin hott....especially the second to  last ajah mahi way when both looked into each other eyes.....was just damn brilliant....and u can tell how much GC and DD were enjoying their dance.....GC's head was bopping......and he was full on Maan mode in that dance...

sooo sooo sooo sooo hot...

and DD's dress was actually really cute.........i liked it...

and and and....GC did kiss DD's hands.....he kissed her other hand.....his lips were on those hands like no tomorrow....no joke...he did kiss her hand...in the SBB SBS.....w.e they showed.....they had only showed him hold one hand....but today he had two hands......and he kissed them...
so chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo stop suspecting my Gurti all the time

Luv youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my Tinku...Lovely episode, 1000000% agree with it was brilliant, humara yakheen humare MaanEet/GurTi pur jeet gaya....Hume kya mileyga Vinu, bolo bolo bolo....

Seriously Tinku i am dying to watch the Maahi Maahi dance....Arey yaar hum kya kariengey MaanEet binaCry...

Aaj toh bindas tha yaar, aur usse zyada mera aur tera CV's aur GurTi/MaanEet pur yakheen...I am so happy that our trust not shattered a bit...Lub ju meri philosopher, Tinku, logic ki queenHug

Muniza

adoremevirgo

Go to top