Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali (Page 10)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
today i am in an exhilarating mood...plz everyone lets break all records today and take this thread to 200 pages...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

hey aditi, muni...nihu...nags...aur kaun hai?

kulu...

Hi vrush......kaisa laga epsiode....

achcha..tha...

and..

viji...

me no forget anyone...always remember that!!

kulu..yaar mera mood theek nahi..hai..after seeing the epi..i am too emosanal...so..me not in a great..fun...and frolic thingy...

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

today i am in an exhilarating mood...plz everyone lets break all records today and take this thread to 200 pages...

lets be pragmatic miss aditi..

forum rules say..150 pages you have to open a new thread!

hee hee!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
kya baat haii .... yuo hate hiim cos of me ..Angry  ii like thee AR phasee of KASU ... always wwill ... 

Originally posted by -honeydew-

all geared up ...
yaar DMG ki yaad mat dila .. waise bhi senti senti mood main hoon ... pagal ho jaungi .. and in anycase ... there was an awesome sequence on DMG on 8th Jan 2008 .. lemme run and watch ...

How can u watch DMG.....teri vagah se main KSG se nafrat karne lagi.....I never watched....KASH scene after that.......aur tu enjoy kaise karegi....KASU ka.....pyaar ke uper dialgue right.....8 jan ke asspaa aaya raat ka time.....right
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
wow .. we wud loove it iif that happeeneed but we wud be thrown outta here sweeeetie ... 150 is wwheere thee thread ends ...Confused

Originally posted by aditi123_78

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

hey aditi, muni...nihu...nags...aur kaun hai?

kulu...

Hi vrush......kaisa laga epsiode....

achcha..tha...

and..

viji...

me no forget anyone...always remember that!!

kulu..yaar mera mood theek nahi..hai..after seeing the epi..i am too emosanal...so..me not in a great..fun...and frolic thingy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
btw ... mujhe fir se rulana hai kya yaad karrwakee fir ....

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oye Viji why would maan hug geet??? he did....he hugged geet....more of the baby i think and he did soooo cutely and so delicately....

Maan was the one who needed consoling.....so it has to be Geet that goes for the hug.......not maan....

for the first time ever maan needed consoling he needed the hug to be consoled......and geet hugged him....it was good
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Originally posted by rickks

Hello Shello Ji...

Just finished watching the episode.....And must say it was one of those episodes which definitely makes an IMPACT in a certain waySmile

Dialogue of the day was def Geet saying "Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"
mummy !!! i can imagine wad my mummy must have felt like when she first felt me .. i know me sounding nostalgic ..but then i thot of the time when my mom would have carried me .. little did she knw nautanki was on her way Wink

I loved Romeo's adaptation of MAANEET love story...In short i loved the AA skit...the Highlight being "MAAHIIII"....what they intended to do was a SKIT and not a DRAMA....so whatever they did was perfect in terms of A SKITSmile
mahii was the best part of the play !!

I was quite excited for "Chal Pyaar Karegi" coz Arjun (Piyush) is a great dancer....and Nikunj is also so so....and the Bollywood number they chose is a track where there is loads of scope for dance, nautankiness and Nok-jhoks but i felt it was a complete assassination of the Song.....
ii am loooving the twwwo of theem more and moree with each passing day ..

Loved Dadi's piece of Advice to Geet each and every aspect of that scene....esp the dialogues with the star dialogue being "Humsafar Humsaya hotha hai"....Clap

Perfect reaction for a statement that was made
This is what Dadi Said-"Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"
And what Maan did in the Confession scene with the Baby was exactly the same....Must say GC looks really januable when he cries...What GC did as Maan was exactly what Nags Mentioned yesterday ki "he expects even MORE from himself" and according to him it was this inability of his to live up to what was expected of him that lead to what we got todaySmile
mujhe toh mera tummy hug wwaala sceneee mill gaya ,.... and mee khush ... khush ...

Maan-Geet-Baby Seq was tastefully done....the confession to the Baby, followed by Geet speaking up for herself and the baby in a very mature yet child like way was what was exactly expected of Geet and i am so happy that she proved most of us right today by understanding Maan's Plight and supporting and acknowledging that what he had done was right...The scene looked almost similar to the way i had mentioned it (2 days back)..Smile

tuu creatives ki favoorrieee child haii bhai .. tu boley aur scene na aye aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ?

I loved the scene but would have enjoyed it more if the first hug (out of the two hugs that happened when Maan and Geet were on the floor) happened the opposite way....that is Maan moving forward and hugging Geet (
in the Mom Child position) which happens most of the time when the Guy breaks down and the Girl consoles him....This was a perfect Seq to have showcased such a Hug....But aaisa nahi hua...Koi gal nahi...May be agli baarWink

choosing thee floor was the bst part of the scene ... rather than the usual standing ...

The promise asked and made....looked like it was a hint ki aage bhi aisa kuch ho saktha hai..I really felt that this dialogue was for us the viewers....Smile

got scared ... mujhe baby se bahut lagau ho gaya hai ... Cry

Ani Arjun scene were nice as well.....Piyush had nothing much to do but his expressions said it all....Nikunj is def improving but she has a long way to go....Loved the finality in her tone when she said "Main koi bejan cheez nahi hoon"

DD looked realy Cute in the Sharara and that Styling but i felt it was out of place when compared to the other costumes...Mujhe yeh bhi laga ki its Ani who was the bride...Her lehenga was Gorgeous something befiiting the Bride to be....but maybe they are saving the best costumes for the Future SeqWink

Barry Dhillon Yaar kya karthe ho aap yaar....you are too Good......
oiii .... kahin apna vinu barry toh nahi Wink

Agar kuch aur bacha toh will be updating soonWink

Love Viji

Nihu me likes me likes esp the CV's ki child wala line....erase krde yaar kahin Vinu ne dekh liya toh aage se meri baat nah sunegaLOL

Go to top