mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eminent

Neikee aur pooch pooch??πŸ˜†

shuru hojaao
!!!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

of course....but for now....we should read lavz's amazing take...the we can do chalo chalo chalooooo😳
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mehndi hai rachnewali
Hathon mein gehri laali
Kahin sakhiyaan ab kaliyaan
Hathon mein khilne wali hain
Tere manko jeevan ko
Nai khushiyan milne wali hai

O hariyali banno
Le jane tujhko gooeeyan
Aane wale hain sahiyan
Thamenge aake baiyan, goonjegi sahnaiyan
Anganai anganai
Originally posted by: LavZ

Okie....i am seeing da repeat of Sat episod.......was busy wid my Viva preparations as i had my Viva yest...so cdnt cum here....missed u all sooo much....

Episod was FAB.....highlights:

In da episod all ver true to der charctr n expressd der feelings widot a second thought....be it Daadi,Geet,Maan,Anni or Arjun....all ver gud....πŸ‘
Romeo n his Mahhiiii was fantastic.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Gurmeet Choudhary - Fantastic!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘superb n fab actin......potryd Maans pain wid ease!!!! 😳

Maan Singh Khurana :- son,brother,lover n nw da father.....i jst LOVE him....by da way tummy hug was too good😳.....n i loved da way Maan talkd to da baby....da way he xpressd his feelings.....I alwas wanted Geet to support him...consle him....n dats wat i got.....i had told dat if sumone cd get Maan out of his guilt is Geet.....n dats wat happnd.....LOVED it.....

Geet : - She was true wid her feelings...sha accptd dat fr her da abby cums befr her love...dats wat i love abt dis woman....she is very honest with all her relations.....da way she consld him n told him clearly i noe dat i am da most imp person in ur lyf.......n i love u very much bt fr me der is no one mor imp dan my baby...."Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"πŸ‘πŸ‘

Daadi was good too....i likd her adviz to Geet abt handling da situation herself.....rather handlin Maan widot Daadis help coz aftr all der were goin to get marrid.....dis is sumthin i can see my grndmom tellin me.....she alwas tells me...learn to handle ur relations urself....be it wid ur frnds,ur family,ur love or ur colleguz....ak care of ur relations widot a third persons help...."Humsafar Humsaya hotha hai" aur "Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arjun: Poor guy...he is confused n he is confusin her too.....he lookd lyk Edward fr me....dnt fall in love wid me...hate me...u wil hurt urself...coz its too complicatd.....well finally in d abook Stephiene Meyer did bring Edwrd n bella togther...hope Anni n Arjun wil bcum one...

n da whole it was a grt episod....Lo Muni meri Maasi jaan tak likh diya maine😳.....catch u guys tonite....πŸ˜›

Loads of luv,
Lavzz

yes lavz.....loved Sat's episode to the core😳

and for me GC was brilliant and he stole the whole show....i don't care what anyone says about him.......but for me....he was the damn best!!!!!!😳
Dadi and geet's convo was really good....it was a very good advice to  geet!!!!

Sat's episode was just brilliant and i loved it to the core....thanks for such a lovely take at this hour
😳😳😳😳😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Okie....i am seeing da repeat of Sat episod.......was busy wid my Viva preparations as i had my Viva yest...so cdnt cum here....missed u all sooo much....

Episod was FAB.....highlights:

In da episod all ver true to der charctr n expressd der feelings widot a second thought....be it Daadi,Geet,Maan,Anni or Arjun....all ver gud....πŸ‘
Romeo n his Mahhiiii was fantastic.....πŸ˜‰

Gurmeet Choudhary - Fantastic!!!!πŸ‘superb n fab actin......potryd Maans pain wid ease!!!! 😳

Maan Singh Khurana :- son,brother,lover n nw da father.....i jst LOVE him....by da way tummy hug was too good😳.....n i loved da way Maan talkd to da baby....da way he xpressd his feelings.....I alwas wanted Geet to support him...consle him....n dats wat i got.....i had told dat if sumone cd get Maan out of his guilt is Geet.....n dats wat happnd.....LOVED it.....

Geet : - She was true wid her feelings...sha accptd dat fr her da abby cums befr her love...dats wat i love abt dis woman....she is very honest with all her relations.....da way she consld him n told him clearly i noe dat i am da most imp person in ur lyf.......n i love u very much bt fr me der is no one mor imp dan my baby...."Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"πŸ‘πŸ‘

Daadi was good too....i likd her adviz to Geet abt handling da situation herself.....rather handlin Maan widot Daadis help coz aftr all der were goin to get marrid.....dis is sumthin i can see my grndmom tellin me.....she alwas tells me...learn to handle ur relations urself....be it wid ur frnds,ur family,ur love or ur colleguz....ak care of ur relations widot a third persons help...."Humsafar Humsaya hotha hai" aur "Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Arjun: Poor guy...he is confused n he is confusin her too.....he lookd lyk Edward fr me....dnt fall in love wid me...hate me...u wil hurt urself...coz its too complicatd.....well finally in d abook Stephiene Meyer did bring Edwrd n bella togther...hope Anni n Arjun wil bcum one...

n da whole it was a grt episod....Lo Muni meri Maasi jaan tak likh diya maine😳.....catch u guys tonite....πŸ˜›

Loads of luv,
Lavzz

Awwwwwwwwwww Lavuuuuuuuuuu lub ju meri niece jaaniπŸ€—...Lovely take, i am happy to know your POV about episode, seriously was waiting to read your take...Without your take thread was looking empty...

Yes epi was too good, Gurmeet did fab acting....MaanEet rocked, love Geet honesty, loved her dialogues...Loved Daadi advice, aur Romeo's Maahi rocked...Arjun was too good, but sorry Annie's expressionless expression dim his charm as well....

Muniza
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Lavzu!!!! Great take..you're right GC was absolutely outstanding in the baby scene! & of-course so was DD! πŸ‘
Romeo and his Maahi was hilarious!

I just felt that Nikunj is lacking, she needs to pick it up a notch. But then I guess Arjun supports, where she lacks..I don't know.. I think she does a better job being a snobby-b*chy Annie rather than sweet and naive Annie..I don't know just my pov...What do you all think?

At first I didn't comprehend why Geet asked for such a promise-I was kind of bothered...but I think now I'm starting to understand her promise...
 "maa ka ehsaas"... "mamta" - I have yet to discover...

LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

yes lavz.....loved Sat's episode to the core😳

and for me GC was brilliant and he stole the whole show....i don't care what anyone says about him.......but for me....he was the damn best!!!!!!😳
Dadi and geet's convo was really good....it was a very good advice to  geet!!!!

Sat's episode was just brilliant and i loved it to the core....thanks for such a lovely take at this hour
😳😳😳😳😳

oyeeeee thanks nahi bolne ka....samjhi??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€— I was too lazy yaarπŸ˜† being my Di's sis i guessπŸ˜†....bt wrote it coz Maasi jaan wantd it.....it was easier coz i was seein da repeat......ab mujhe aaj ke epi ki intezaar haiπŸ˜›
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You guys, I'm excited for Sheila ki jawani sequence!! Did yall read the article? I hope the "item" girl is Geet in disguise!!  πŸ˜†
LavZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Awwwwwwwwwww Lavuuuuuuuuuu lub ju meri niece jaaniπŸ€—...Lovely take, i am happy to know your POV about episode, seriously was waiting to read your take...Without your take thread was looking empty...

Yes epi was too good, Gurmeet did fab acting....MaanEet rocked, love Geet honesty, loved her dialogues...Loved Daadi advice, aur Romeo's Maahi rocked...Arjun was too good, but sorry Annie's expressionless expression dim his charm as well....

Muniza

aisa kabhi ho saktha hai ki aap kuch maango aur main na doo?? nahi naa...luv ya too Massi jaan...πŸ€— awwww.....i missed bein here...n missed readin all da takes...its becum a routn nw fr me to cum here n read.....πŸ˜‰
well abt Anni aka Nikhunj well i feel she has improvd a bit frm da frst tym.....she isnt an actress so it wil tak tym fr her...bt she has a longggg wayy to go....my POV😳....Arjun was grt..yes....πŸ˜›

oyeeeee thanks nahi bolne ka....samjhi??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ€— I was too lazy yaarπŸ˜† being my Di's sis i guessπŸ˜†....bt wrote it coz Maasi jaan wantd it.....it was easier coz i was seein da repeat......ab mujhe aaj ke epi ki intezaar haiπŸ˜›

i know lavz me tooooooooooooooooooooooo
i am dyin to see the mahi ve dance.....did u see the SBS?? Gurti were enjoyin soooo much u can tell in their performance....it was as iff.....they are maaneet....and never were Gurti....
it felt like they are really gettin married....and are extremely happy and thoroughly enjoying!!!!!
and because of that i want to see the episode and the dance.....

i cannot stop watchin the little sequence on SBS.....it was tooo good.....and it is fun when the people u watch performing it are havin fun....

think about it...such a long shoot....and still these two are suchh good sports...

hats off to Gurti yaar.....hats off to them...

i bow to them😳