3 IDIOTZ- mehendi hai rachne wali - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Zee- Sorry dear will read your take and reply to u just give me couple of minutes...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired today😭 AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

I am agree with you Kulu best scene of 2011 till now, cause we have no idea what will come later...Aur sach baat hai humare creatives jaisa koi nahin...

AA scene was good, but acting ne kiya kharaba.....

Muniza

Originally posted by kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired today😭 AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

Koi shaq??
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Granted Maan Singh Khurana is very HARD on everyone...but he is the HARDEST on himself.   He expects a lot from people...but he expects even MORE from himself.   He is carrying around so much BAGGAGE in his heart...so much GUILT for making a decision that he thinks was very selfish, when in reality it was the only viable decision to be made. 

GOD...I LOVE this MA(A)N!!   Muuuuaawwwah!!! 

CVs ne bhaut fursat se banaya hai MSK ko.   Har ladki ka DREAM man ki qualities di hain usse.....yet..they have created a Man who is not perfect...and just human...how is that possible??  He has all of the qualities of a perfect man, yet he has his flaws too....pride, guilt, ego, etc....these all combined make him the MSK we all love. 

Aaj muje NAAZ hain CVs pe..... for creating such a character!!!  EXCELLENT JOB!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kudos to Guru.....for delivering this character PERFECTLY!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wah wah wah kya baat hai, bhi itna bada kiss doogi toh hum khudh andar chale jaaiengye....
Dil khush kurdita mere pyaar, aaj toh bhai MSK ke qaseede padh rahey ho....Maan gaye humare CV's ko, bhai hume toh poora bharosa hai.....I loved todays episode, seriously brilliant, and GurTi rocked....MSK was fab...

Muniza
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Aaj haina hamra tommy hum sab behen log.....neicy log....aur mommy log ko dekhe emotional ho gaya hai...

u know tommy hates tears.....

wow wow wow wow wow

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it......Gurti gurti gurti....................

GC was fullllll on Maan today........FULL ON.....full ON.....FULL on.....
DD was brilliant today......amazing

Gurti rocked the whole episode...

and omg omg omg omg omg omg

that mahi way danceeeeee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maan looked sooooooo flippin hott....especially the second to  last ajah mahi way when both looked into each other eyes.....was just damn brilliant....and u can tell how much GC and DD were enjoying their dance.....GC's head was bopping......and he was full on Maan mode in that dance...

sooo sooo sooo sooo hot...

and DD's dress was actually really cute.........i liked it...

and and and....GC did kiss DD's hands.....he kissed her other hand.....his lips were on those hands like no tomorrow....no joke...he did kiss her hand...in the SBB SBS.....w.e they showed.....they had only showed him hold one hand....but today he had two hands......and he kissed them...
so chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo stop suspecting my Gurti all the time

Luv youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my Tinku...Lovely episode, 1000000% agree with it was brilliant, humara yakheen humare MaanEet/GurTi pur jeet gaya....Hume kya mileyga Vinu, bolo bolo bolo....

Seriously Tinku i am dying to watch the Maahi Maahi dance....Arey yaar hum kya kariengey MaanEet bina😭...

Aaj toh bindas tha yaar, aur usse zyada mera aur tera CV's aur GurTi/MaanEet pur yakheen...I am so happy that our trust not shattered a bit...Lub ju meri philosopher, Tinku, logic ki queenπŸ€—

Muniza
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Bare with me and my loooooooong post please! πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Shello Idiotssss // πŸ€—

Ahhhhhhh.. what is there to say about today's episode? Because I am lost for words!

Not only did Maan Singh Khurana make me cry like a little baby today, but he made me realize exactly why I'm fidaaaa over him. Today, not only did all of us cry over Maan's guilt-filled apology to his baby, but also over the way he broke down in front of it. Maan Singh Khurana only cries over those things that are near and dear to him, he only shows emotions to the ones he loves the most and to those who are his life. It is proven today that even though Geet is his life and he had chosen her over the baby at the hospital, that he harbors extreme feelings for the baby because he feels it is his.

BUT

He felt he became too selfish towards wanting his Geet that in that one moment of surrender he yelled her name instead. And ever since then his guilt has been digging a hole in his heart. Today, Maan Singh Khurana made me fall for him all over again. This man is seriously not a typical one. Any other person would have wanted to apologize to the mother first for taking the decision but he decided to directly speak to the baby. He introduces himself as Maan Singh Khurana. And then goes on to identify himself as the one who is "swarthi" and a person who was about to kill his baby (loved DD's expressions there as well). He goes onto accuse himself of wanting mommy all to himself and in that moment he chose her over the baby. I loved the way he addressed the baby too 😳.

Truly, when this man feels he has broken a promise towards the one he considers a part of his soul, then the way he starts to blame and accuse himself is just heart wrenching. And this is why I always fear when either Geet or he himself makes a promise because you never know what obstacle will come in the way of our Maaneet in order to make it harder for Maan to keep that promise. I do hope ke is baat ki dobara nobat na aye ke Maan ko Geet aur bachche mein se aik ko chunna pade. Please.

Geet: Love you girl! Loved you for your honesty towards Maan that even though she loves him the most in this world, the baby comes first on her list. Why? Because as a girl, she experienced motherhood first, and love second. So, it is granted that baby is more important for her in any given situation. Her love for Maan doesn't come second but it holds a different meaning entirely. And Maan understands her. Lovely way of confessing each others love in terms of importance today. πŸ‘

GC and DD: Standing ovation is not enough for the way you two act. (And these two haven't received an award yet? Flabbergasting.)

Maaneet Spoof: LAWL! 🀣

Romeo's Maaaahiiiiiiii: TRIPLE LAWL! That made me stomach hurt oye! 🀣

Dadimaa's Advice: Golden dialogues of the day: Never let a third person enter your life/decisions, etc because what else will be left of your relationship if you have to depend on a third party (hint hint for the future?) Anyways I absolutely loved those pearls of wisdom from Daadi (You can see where Baba Maan Singh Khurana got his random talks of wisdom from in the early days 🀣) Jokes aside: Daadima, good job ji!

Ahhhhh' what can I say? I am in love with these two scenes' it is up there on my top scenes of GHSP.. which is quite hard to pick because practically every epi is good but today just makes it extra special na!

AA battery pack: were actually bearable today; Arjun says "it's complicated" .. and I'm guessing this is because he's in a dilemma of choosing his sister's words over his feelings for the Khurana's.. you can tell he has common sense as NT's words may seem very contradictory to him considering how well this family treats him (still need to know when he'll find out about all of NT's deeds!).. and the most he must feel about Geet because she is pure-hearted and it shows! Haan! Let's see how this complicated love-story unfolds.. Annie is a bachi but not be-jaan .. understood.. but she is quick in falling in love as any girl her age would ' I guess. Nikunj: A BIT more expressions would be nice.. but since you are on Geet's side I will maaf! Lol! πŸ˜†

Precap: That's the way.. maahi ve! Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee Maaneet LalaLandddddd <3333! 😍 Awwwww it's so sweet looking at Maan so happy and full of life.. he can finally enjoy his wedding and sangeet until of course the ginormous dhamaka that is about to hit them after the sangeet. But I do hope that after that dhamaka.. they get to enjoy their wedding and are not tensed up while taking pheres! That is my only khwahish!

Back Hug #2: Well then.. Cloud Nine! The new FB pic is too dreamy! I am in love with this! Haan ji! ☺️

Do comment on my bak-bak.. gosh my hands hurt! πŸ˜†

Love,

Z

<3

Z............  This is a BRILLAINT take....muuaaawwwah!!  I agree today's episode was PHENOMENAL.....LOVED MAANEET!!

Originally posted by rickks

Hello Shello Ji...

Just finished watching the episode.....And must say it was one of those episodes which definitely makes an IMPACT in a certain way😊

Dialogue of the day was def Geet saying "Ladki hokar Mamta woh Pehla ehsaas hai jo maine mehsoos kiya, pyaar ka ehsaas ko baad mein mehsoos kiya"

I loved Romeo's adaptation of MAANEET love story...In short i loved the AA skit...the Highlight being "MAAHIIII"....what they intended to do was a SKIT and not a DRAMA....so whatever they did was perfect in terms of A SKIT😊

I was quite excited for "Chal Pyaar Karegi" coz Arjun (Piyush) is a great dancer....and Nikunj is also so so....and the Bollywood number they chose is a track where there is loads of scope for dance, nautankiness and Nok-jhoks but i felt it was a complete assassination of the Song.....

Loved Dadi's piece of Advice to Geet each and every aspect of that scene....esp the dialogues with the star dialogue being "Humsafar Humsaya hotha hai"....πŸ‘

Perfect reaction for a statement that was made
This is what Dadi Said-"Humare Maan sirf bahar se sakt hai, andhar se bilkul ek chote bache ki tarah hai"
And what Maan did in the Confession scene with the Baby was exactly the same....Must say GC looks really januable when he cries...What GC did as Maan was exactly what Nags Mentioned yesterday ki "he expects even MORE from himself" and according to him it was this inability of his to live up to what was expected of him that lead to what we got today😊

Maan-Geet-Baby Seq was tastefully done....the confession to the Baby, followed by Geet speaking up for herself and the baby in a very mature yet child like way was what was exactly expected of Geet and i am so happy that she proved most of us right today by understanding Maan's Plight and supporting and acknowledging that what he had done was right...The scene looked almost similar to the way i had mentioned it (2 days back)..😊

I loved the scene but would have enjoyed it more if the first hug (out of the two hugs that happened when Maan and Geet were on the floor) happened the opposite way....that is Maan moving forward and hugging Geet (
in the Mom Child position) which happens most of the time when the Guy breaks down and the Girl consoles him....This was a perfect Seq to have showcased such a Hug....But aaisa nahi hua...Koi gal nahi...May be agli baarπŸ˜‰

The promise asked and made....looked like it was a hint ki aage bhi aisa kuch ho saktha hai..I really felt that this dialogue was for us the viewers....😊

Ani Arjun scene were nice as well.....Piyush had nothing much to do but his expressions said it all....Nikunj is def improving but she has a long way to go....Loved the finality in her tone when she said "Main koi bejan cheez nahi hoon"

DD looked realy Cute in the Sharara and that Styling but i felt it was out of place when compared to the other costumes...Mujhe yeh bhi laga ki its Ani who was the bride...Her lehenga was Gorgeous something befiiting the Bride to be....but maybe they are saving the best costumes for the Future SeqπŸ˜‰

Barry Dhillon Yaar kya karthe ho aap yaar....you are too Good......

Agar kuch aur bacha toh will be updating soonπŸ˜‰

Love Viji

Viju....Simply a great take......as always...meri HUM KHAYAALI!!!  Oh...and thanks for the credit in your take....love you!!πŸ€—
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Bare with me and my loooooooong post please! πŸ˜ƒ

Hello Shello Idiotssss // πŸ€—

Ahhhhhhh.. what is there to say about today's episode? Because I am lost for words!

Not only did Maan Singh Khurana make me cry like a little baby today, but he made me realize exactly why I'm fidaaaa over him. Today, not only did all of us cry over Maan's guilt-filled apology to his baby, but also over the way he broke down in front of it. Maan Singh Khurana only cries over those things that are near and dear to him, he only shows emotions to the ones he loves the most and to those who are his life. It is proven today that even though Geet is his life and he had chosen her over the baby at the hospital, that he harbors extreme feelings for the baby because he feels it is his.

BUT

He felt he became too selfish towards wanting his Geet that in that one moment of surrender he yelled her name instead. And ever since then his guilt has been digging a hole in his heart. Today, Maan Singh Khurana made me fall for him all over again. This man is seriously not a typical one. Any other person would have wanted to apologize to the mother first for taking the decision but he decided to directly speak to the baby. He introduces himself as Maan Singh Khurana. And then goes on to identify himself as the one who is "swarthi" and a person who was about to kill his baby (loved DD's expressions there as well). He goes onto accuse himself of wanting mommy all to himself and in that moment he chose her over the baby. I loved the way he addressed the baby too 😳.

Truly, when this man feels he has broken a promise towards the one he considers a part of his soul, then the way he starts to blame and accuse himself is just heart wrenching. And this is why I always fear when either Geet or he himself makes a promise because you never know what obstacle will come in the way of our Maaneet in order to make it harder for Maan to keep that promise. I do hope ke is baat ki dobara nobat na aye ke Maan ko Geet aur bachche mein se aik ko chunna pade. Please.

Geet: Love you girl! Loved you for your honesty towards Maan that even though she loves him the most in this world, the baby comes first on her list. Why? Because as a girl, she experienced motherhood first, and love second. So, it is granted that baby is more important for her in any given situation. Her love for Maan doesn't come second but it holds a different meaning entirely. And Maan understands her. Lovely way of confessing each others love in terms of importance today. πŸ‘

GC and DD: Standing ovation is not enough for the way you two act. (And these two haven't received an award yet? Flabbergasting.)

Maaneet Spoof: LAWL! 🀣

Romeo's Maaaahiiiiiiii: TRIPLE LAWL! That made me stomach hurt oye! 🀣

Dadimaa's Advice: Golden dialogues of the day: Never let a third person enter your life/decisions, etc because what else will be left of your relationship if you have to depend on a third party (hint hint for the future?) Anyways I absolutely loved those pearls of wisdom from Daadi (You can see where Baba Maan Singh Khurana got his random talks of wisdom from in the early days 🀣) Jokes aside: Daadima, good job ji!

Ahhhhh' what can I say? I am in love with these two scenes' it is up there on my top scenes of GHSP.. which is quite hard to pick because practically every epi is good but today just makes it extra special na!

AA battery pack: were actually bearable today; Arjun says "it's complicated" .. and I'm guessing this is because he's in a dilemma of choosing his sister's words over his feelings for the Khurana's.. you can tell he has common sense as NT's words may seem very contradictory to him considering how well this family treats him (still need to know when he'll find out about all of NT's deeds!).. and the most he must feel about Geet because she is pure-hearted and it shows! Haan! Let's see how this complicated love-story unfolds.. Annie is a bachi but not be-jaan .. understood.. but she is quick in falling in love as any girl her age would ' I guess. Nikunj: A BIT more expressions would be nice.. but since you are on Geet's side I will maaf! Lol! πŸ˜†

Precap: That's the way.. maahi ve! Hayeeeeeeeeeeeee Maaneet LalaLandddddd <3333! 😍 Awwwww it's so sweet looking at Maan so happy and full of life.. he can finally enjoy his wedding and sangeet until of course the ginormous dhamaka that is about to hit them after the sangeet. But I do hope that after that dhamaka.. they get to enjoy their wedding and are not tensed up while taking pheres! That is my only khwahish!

Back Hug #2: Well then.. Cloud Nine! The new FB pic is too dreamy! I am in love with this! Haan ji! ☺️

Do comment on my bak-bak.. gosh my hands hurt! πŸ˜†

Love,

Z

<3

Superb Yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..Seriously enjoyed reading your take, you covered everything, and it has all essence like episode....

I hope your wish will granted...Baba Maan Singh Khurana ki Kripa hoiee toh lolz....Episode was brilliant, so as your take.....

Muniza
Ok so this is just plain sad........such a great episode and yet no one even thought to increase the pages??? just 20 pages??? πŸ˜†
Shiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meri Tinku, you were not there na, i tried my level best, i have to quote some more people, and no worries, we have tomorrow as well, so no worries, we will rock....

Muniza