Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rickks

Tumne Bhulaya aur hum chale aaye...waise i was here only and did not go anywhere...takes padh rahi hoon aur quote kar rahi hoon.....Tu bhi na Shiv ITEM hai kasam se.....

Maan's Dialogue" Ithna hi samaj paayi ho tum mujhe"๐Ÿ˜ญ

oyeeeeeeeee....item kisko bola re???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

waise item na.....yea i know tell me something new๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿค—
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hello??? hello??

ok fine chalo i will be back later....
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: muniza75

Todays Epiosde was fabulous, brilliant, totally rocking...Guru Rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....Drashti was fab ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Arjun was good๐Ÿ‘...Daadi bindas๐Ÿ‘...Romeo, Adi, Manisha, Sasha, Pinky, Pandeyji all were good๐Ÿ‘...Anwesha was ok, not bad...

Todays episode was brilliant....Arjun & Anne ne kiya MaanEet ke pyaar ka satiyanash, pur koi gal nahin, Romeo ke "Maahi" ne dil khush kur diya, and i laughed, and his "maahi" reminded me Drashti's "Nahiiiiiin" ๐Ÿ˜† new track....Liked Anne & Arjuns dance....It was good...Arjun was too good anyways...

Mujhe Skit bohat acha laga....Kyuki yeh ek skit tha jo kuch bhi un logo ne dikhaya...bade mazadaar maatein thi...Drama nahi ho saktha tha...aur CV's naahi karwaathe

Maan left the room, and Geet followed him...Loved Daadi and Geet convo...Abb aap zindagi ka naya safar shru kur rahey hain toh apne beech kisi ko na aane de...Bohut khoob, that's i always wanted to see...I have never want anyone between MaanEet, and thats i loved about their relation that they never gave chance to anyone to come between them....Yehi baat rishte ko mazboot kurti hai.....Loog toh aag lagane tayar rehte hain....
Daadi toh Daadi hai....Total Rock Star hai.....Now i know where MSK gets his values and rockstar ability from๐Ÿ˜‰

What say about Maan convo with baby, Guru rocked, he made me cry yaar...Standing Ovation for only Gurmeet Chaudhary๐Ÿ‘ to play such an emotional side of MSK....Maan Singh Khurana jisne tumhari Maa ko tum pur chuna...Main khudhgharz aadmi hoon, kyon ke tum mera anch nahin ho....Uff dont wanna go in detail of dialogues...It was brilliant...Even Geet dialogues was brilliant...Aap mujhse bohut pyaar kurte hain....Main ne pehle ladki ho kur mammta ko mehsoos kiya aur phir pyaar ko...Uff this dialogue reminded me my discussion about Geet...I have said that uss ne pyaar ko baad mein mehsoos kiya, aur bache ko pehle....Brilliant scene, seriously superb...Dialogue, expression, body language, picturization, self realisation, confession, all were superb, briliantly emoted the emotions๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....
The best thing about the seq for me regarding MSK was that he did exactly what Dadi has told geet a few Secs ago....The child in him was amazing

Kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tum se
Yeh pyaar na hoga phir humse

Haan kasam ki kasam haan kasam se
Hume pyaar hai sirf tumse

I loved todays episode, and reason was only Maan Singh Khurana...Uff proud to be say this name.....MaanEet/GurTi rocked๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....Anyone can copy any scene, anything, but hardly anyone can emote the emotions like our GurTi....They are best...Loved how he kissed on her hands, and said thanks to her, loved their hugs, loved how he promised her to fill her days with happiness, and make this wedding memorable....Ohh MSK no one can be like you, no one would be best like you...Loved Geet honesty, maaf kurna main aapko pyaar kurti hoon, pur apne bache ko zyada...Of course Geet, the baby is the reason of your life.....MSk can finish his life for Geet, he loves her alot, and he mentioned in thursday episode "main jaan dey donga"...

Main duniya bhula donga teri chahat mein
Main duniya bhula donga teri chahat mein

Ohh dushman zamana mujhe na bhulana 
main khudh ko mita donga teri chahta mein

Abb yeh Arjun ka kya natak hai, why he is playing with her emotions? If you cant be decide between your heart and mind then why gave hope to her? Anyways Anwesha is Maan sis, i am sure she will be strong enough, and Arjun will come back to her only...She will cry, but she will never gonna break down...Thats i loved about her character....
Haayye aap toh pucca meri Khayali Sis ho....Aaj ani ko dekh mujhe bhi aaisa hi laga...Not once but twice...Jis tarah se she goes and dances with Romeo even if she felt insulted when Arjun asked Taasha to dance....and then the last seq where she openly clears of her state of mind was WOW....Dekha jaaye toh CV's ne bohat hi sahi charcaterization bitaya hai Ani ke liye...but Nikunj has to work more and more๐Ÿ˜Š

Over all episode was good 12/10, and these 12 only for Gurmeet and Drashti a.k.a MaanSingh Khurana & Geet to be Khurana๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘....

Precap was brilliant, cant wait till Monday, loved it, omg Gurti was superb, MaanEet did briliant job, and back hug mur jawan...

Thanks CV's for the wonderful episode, mindblowing, you guys rocks, and none CV's are like you...I am saying this from my core of the heart lolz, brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Muniza

T and K sis.....Love you too my additions in Blue
Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

๐Ÿ˜ณ
love u viji๐Ÿค—

Love you toooooo ๐Ÿค—
rickks thumbnail

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......viji beta....shister.....behen log......towelled partner....lungi masi....it was a jooke๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ
no go!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

but yes do write a disclaimer for us ok๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kyu???? ๐Ÿ˜†
rickks thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired today๐Ÿ˜ญ AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

Common guys it was a Skit ...ist supposed to be like that.....

SKIT is entirely different from Drama....first thing it has to be full on Humorous...Jaise ki AA ka tha....They were not MAANEET....they were showing a short comical act of what is the MAANEET love stoyy.......and thats what u do in a skit....

But Views differ and i am totally cool, with it
๐Ÿ˜‰
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no words....i am speechless....i am so moved that i am still teary eyed....
ok...believe me i am sitting with my oxford dictionary trying to find a unique word to describe GC's performance today...

was that maan or GC....how lucky the cameramen r...they get to capture such awesome performances for eternity....i wonder if these same cameramen will ever be satisfied working with any other actor in future....

maan...he cudnt enjoy the sangeet...though the office staff including annie and also arjun were sincerely trying to make the sangeet as successful as possible....
i hv to admit i liked the AA portion but only till my salman's song started...i liked the moments they showed in a comic manner....

dupatta falling on arjun's face...and he forgets to move it from his face and keeps staring at geet....and romeo prompting him...
but arjun was doing rite....maan always used to move dupatta slowly from his face and that too by staring at geet....

then they showed a little nok jhok with the flowers...i liked that part where Adi said that their nok jhoks ended up with geet in maan's arms...that was really nice...

but i wish nikunj cud emote in those parts...but piyush was very gud...

but maan cudnt enjoy the show....with such a heavy burden in his heart how cud he...and he walked away from there...pretense is one thing maan can never do...

and geet runs after him...i liked dadi-geet scene too...dadi telling her geet must learn the truth from maan...in a relationship there shud be no space for a third person...

and then the golden scene of the epi....DD and GC were superbly fantafabulous...today's was no doubt a national award winning performance from GC...and so not for the first i was hoping that it were a movie....

wat is love...this is one question which has no single answer...each person has a different concept....for maan it is truth and honesty...and for geet it is lifetime commitment...let me add mine too....for me love is mutual trust and understanding...

there is a saying that in love there must not be any expectations....

maan's love for geet...
if maan loves geet above anything and anyone else in the world...it is not necessary that geet will love him that way too....if he can walk the world for her...it doesnt mean that she will take the same number of steps like him...

then wat does maan gain in loving geet...everything....maan's heart beats for geet....and no man can live widout heartbeats...maan's happiness, his smiles, his tears, his pain, his life, his dreams, his goal, his prayer...everything is for geet....maan exists because of geet...
and maan's love for geet doesnt stop by loving her only...he loves everything associated with her....her dreams r his dreams, her smiles r reason y he smiles...and most importantly her baby is his baby....

wen geet persisted him to share his grief...he cud no longer control himself...the fear of losing her, the fear of seeing accusation in her eyes engulfed him...but he cudnt live anymore with the agony that was tearing his heart...

and he knelt down and put his hand on geet's waist...he desperately wished he cud touch the baby now....and spoke out his heart...he apologised from the core of his heart....he apologised for being selfish because he chose his love and did not care about the baby...he feared that the baby will never accept him as an ideal dad...he feared that its mom will never forgive him....
he feels that he became selfish because the baby is not his ansh...
and his eyes portrayed the extreme anguish of his heart....
tears of remorse cascaded down his cheeks...and he was wishing he cud drown himself in his tears....

geet was stunned wen maan told that he chose to kill the baby....but instantly he cud see how much maan was suffering...
from that moment of decision till now...not a single second passed wen maan cud breathe the fresh air....he has died a thousand deaths in a single day...

and geet...how cud she not forgive him...she knows he has done nothing wrong...she knows that had he been the real dad...then too his decision wud hv been same...
i loved the way how maan was averting his eyes because he cudnt look at her...and geet cupped his chin to turn his face towards her...

and today geet stood up to maan's definition of love in the true sense...for maan love is honesty and geet today uttered the brutal truth...for maan his first priority will always be geet...but she admitted that for her noone will be more important than the baby....
as a woman the first emotion she experienced is maa ki mamta and love came second...
this sentence proved one thing that geet never fell in love with dev...it was only because of her family's pressure that she married dev...maan is her first love...

geet cud see how much maan has punished himself and her heart wept for him...she said that she doesnt know about the baby's dad but the baby's mom and the baby itself has forgiven him....but the baby is hurt because he still doesnt consider it as his own...and at that moment maan's love for the baby was clearly reflected in his eyes....

and maan thanked geet for freeing him from the pressure of the burden that was killing him...and geet took a promise from him that if such situation arises again then he wud choose the baby...
i guess this is the most difficult promise to make and maan did that too....

they say love knows no limit...but in real life i believe love has a saturation point...after which it dries up...and the result is seperation, divorce, suicides, murder attempts....
but in rare cases like maan...love has no saturation point...it just grows even though at every step maan is facing brutal truths...first the news of pregnancy, second the news that geet once trusted another man, third that the man is none other than his own bro, and fourth and the most painful one that geet will never be able to love him in the way he does...
it hurts...but for maan...each truth has strengthened his love...

for maan his happiness and sanity lie in loving geet...and for that everything else is bearable as long as geet is happy....

to say "i cant live without u" is easy....but maan is living those words at every moment of his life...

my today's update is a salute to maan's character...i believe there will be noone like him in any other show i will watch in future...
and as such this character will always hold a very special place in my memory...

special mention to barry dhillon...he surpassed himself today ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail

Aaj haina hamra tommy hum sab behen log.....neicy log....aur mommy log ko dekhe emotional ho gaya hai...

u know tommy hates tears.....

wow wow wow wow wow

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it......Gurti gurti gurti....................

GC was fullllll on Maan today........FULL ON.....full ON.....FULL on.....
DD was brilliant today......amazing

Gurti rocked the whole episode...

and omg omg omg omg omg omg

that mahi way danceeeeee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Maan looked sooooooo flippin hott....especially the second to  last ajah mahi way when both looked into each other eyes.....was just damn brilliant....and u can tell how much GC and DD were enjoying their dance.....GC's head was bopping......and he was full on Maan mode in that dance...

sooo sooo sooo sooo hot...

Mere khayal isse thodi alag hai...But i dont wanna say it now...Kyuki i want to see the actual performance.....Monday ko bathaoongi๐Ÿ˜†

and DD's dress was actually really cute.........i liked it...

and and and....GC did kiss DD's hands.....he kissed her other hand.....his lips were on those hands like no tomorrow....no joke...he did kiss her hand...in the SBB SBS.....w.e they showed.....they had only showed him hold one hand....but today he had two hands......and he kissed them...

so chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooo stop suspecting my Gurti all the time

Shivi me toh here...ready to chalo chalo and chalaoing...tu hai kaha???
rickks thumbnail

oyeeeeeeeee....item kisko bola re???๐Ÿ˜†

waise item na.....yea i know tell me something new๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿค—

Tere ko bola....Ukhad le jo ukhadna hai๐Ÿ˜†
rickks thumbnail

Nags i dont think u understood what i said about the Hug....Main pehle hug....Opposite dekhna chahthi thi....where Geet consoles Maan...But its Maan who is hugging her at the chest level and Geet accommodating Maan beneath her neck...Kyuki they are in sitting position it would have looked really AMAZING