Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Oye Viji why would maan hug geet??? he did....he hugged geet....more of the baby i think and he did soooo cutely and so delicately....

Maan was the one who needed consoling.....so it has to be Geet that goes for the hug.......not maan....

for the first time ever maan needed consoling he needed the hug to be consoled......and geet hugged him....it was good

She wrote same in her take.....it was same .....baby ...liekscene πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› GC kissed DD handπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Whoa There!

i am so emotionally drained now..that i need major nautanki..from my idiotz..
any volunteers?

btw..i think all of you will call me crazy which is like an abstract but i see a man and a woman the man is more like 70s amitabh and the girl is a curly haired one with a flower tucked in them...

Wow..Maan Singh Khurana..tum wakehi...sahi ho...
that was totally emotional and was fab...

Nautanki?

Me in full mood, even the epi left me in tears, but still dil bohut kameena hai, bharpur nautanki kurne pur bharosa rakhta hai....

MSK ki toh baat hi na karo, aise hi main ne dil nahin diya unhe😳...Aiwaien nahin bante hain hum fan kissi ke....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kuls11

Nags you wree rght....I loved geet today

MSK cried...He cired today😭 AWWw such emotional scene.....Geet main hee aa skata hai...

Best scene of geet 2011 till now.....Baby maan Conversation.....such a emotional talk....

GC was too good....in that emotional scene.....That entire scene was too good..DD to superab hee thi.......I am still in maneet land....

Its was such beautiful episode...minu AA skit....but Cvs you showed something beautiful

Barry dialogues were awesome...............Geet ka Mamta or pyaar ka dialgue was reaaly good.....

Episode 9/10.....1 point for AA half baked skit

Well see.....Maaneet never met that way πŸ˜•....the first time they met was in the embassy....and they bumped into each other........they gave looks of hatred then...

then in the office they bumped and the files wenr flying.........

AAA did do that part though....files fallin and catching...

but i loved the episode......GC was brilliant today...and he looked like a complete child who is hurt....and who feels that he did something wrong.....CryCryCry
he did MSK brilliantly love GC...

and DD as geet......from such child like innocent who always needed someone to console her......today became mature and took care of her maan sooo well....

it was sooooooooooooo emotional!!!! I would have cried if i was alone....but yaha everyone walks in and outπŸ˜†....and also Tommy hates tearsπŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

viji aaj GC ke bare mein kuch kaha na.....to mein tumse baat nahin karoongi....cause aaj GC ne saab ko phad diya......aur teri lungi bhi utad di😳
i will read ur take......but one bad thing then i will utad ur lungi again....samji???

🀣

Mein kahoongi toh kya karegi tu....agar yahan apni dil ki baat kehne ki freedom nahi hai...toh main jaa rahi hoon...😭

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Oye Viji why would maan hug geet??? he did....he hugged geet....more of the baby i think and he did soooo cutely and so delicately....

Maan was the one who needed consoling.....so it has to be Geet that goes for the hug.......not maan....

for the first time ever maan needed consoling he needed the hug to be consoled......and geet hugged him....it was good

I know he hugged Geet....and i know he was the one who was supposed to be consoled and thats why i said ki i would have liked the hug the other way round...(Just talking about positioning here nothing else yaar)
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Here are some things i need ...

a hanky ..
a hug ....
a joke ...
a light-hearted convo ....

and loads of things i cant think of at the moment ....

milenge?

tu bin bataye mujhe le chal kaheen
jahan tu muskuraye meri manzil wahin

meethi lagi, chakh ke dekhi abhi
mishri ki dali, zindagi ho chali
jahan hain teri baahein mera sahil wahin

mann ki gali tu phuharoon si aa
bheeg jaye mere khwabon ka kafila
jise tu gungunaye meri dhun hai wahin

My Take:

Heavy Heart !!
Emotions Galore ....!! 
I am going to talk to Maan, Geet,  DadiArjun and Annie today ...

Geet: 

i had no doubts about the fact that you valued the baby more than anything else and anyone else in this world, but today your honesty blew me off .. you could have told the man you love that he mattered the most to him as well, but you chose to tell him the truth .. hats off to you woman ...!! women like you are rare, and thats perhaps why Maan loves you so much, and i totally see why ...

Maan: 

My nani asked you yesterday, and i am kinda repeating myself today, but what are you made of? GC was brilliant today ... 

i am still crying at the thought ... 

hum tum itna pyar karenge
jo bhi sunega woh yeh kahega
koun raha hai koun rahega..
pyar raha hai .. pyar rahega..

chanda tare, sunle saare
teri yaado main hum
soye jagey, soye jage
saara aalam, kya hai janam
tere pyaar ke aagey...
ahan ..
ahan ...
ahan.....

Arjun:

Till the time you get into the water how will you know how deep it is.. and when you know how to swim, why would you not wanna go take a good swim? Dil aur Dimag ke beech ladna band karo ...  you have to let go sweetheart ... you are a nice man too .. and you really like her .. why should what you have come here for come in your way ??? your sister and your duty towards her stay ... but why should that stop you from being fair to your own life .... 

darling if its me whoz holding you back, dont worry, you could be with Annie.. i will watch you guys and feel happy ....πŸ˜‰

Annie:

Way to go girl !!πŸ€— dont worry, you are not a be-jan cheez, and Arjun realises that ... he cares enough, hence doesn't wanna hurt you ....

but a another beautiful love story is on its way !!!

Wada Raha Wada Raha Wada Raha 

Wada Raha Pyar Se Pyar Ka 
Ab Hum Na Honge Juda '

Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sun Raha Hai Khuda 
Chahe Tumhe Kis Kadar Mera Dil 
Tumko Nahi Hai Pata 
Yeh Meri Dhadkane Sunraha Hai Khuda 
Wada Raha

Dono Jahan Ko Bhola Hun Main 
Aisi Lagi Hai Tujhse Lagan 
Chahe Kaho Ise Awargi 
Chahe Kaho Ise Deewanapan 
Dil Ne Kaha Dil Ne Suna 
Maine Tumhe Dilbar Chuna 
Ab Doriyan Na Rahi Darmiyan 
Kya Rang Layi Wafa 
Wada Raha ' Hai Khuda

Dekha Tumhe To Aisa Laga 
Mujhko Mila Manzil Ka Pata 
Chalna Hai Humko Ab Sath Mein 
Tumse Juda Mera Rasta 
Maine To Li Hai Kasam 
Paon Tumhe Janmo Janam 
Sajde Kiye Maine Shamo Saher 
Manga Hai Tumko Sada 
Wada Raha 'Hai Khuda

Wada Raha Ye Wada Raha 
Pyar Se Pyar Ka Pyaar Se Pyar Ka
 Wada Raha Ye Wada Raha 
Pyar Se Pyar Ka '(2) 
Wada Raha Yeh Wada Raha

Daadi ji:

thanks for the lovely advice to Maaneet, on not wanting start their new life with the support of a third person ...!!! 

Lovely choice of song ...
    Best was Romeo's Mahii ... it was the cutest ...😊

Heavy heart ... but the feeling of love has filled my heart !!!

Love,
    Niha

Wah wah Nihu take kum advices zyada, pur jo bhi hai tum ne likha hai toh acha hi hai...Jo likhti ho mann se likhti ho, jub koi baat mann se aaye woh bohut achi hoti hai...

Luv you jaane, i am totally agree with you the advice you gave to Arjun...Ek baar koodne ka toh, arey bindas Muni darling se advice leyne ka iss baare mein...Mujhse zyada kaun challenge leyta hai life se?

Anyways for Geet what you have said i am totally agree as well, her dialogue rocked.....

Epi was bindas, me loved it....

Muniza

She wrote same in her take.....it was same .....baby ...liekscene πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› GC kissed DD handπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Yes he did.......thank u GC tumnay aaj tumhri fake shister ki lungi bacha leπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

gud gud gud.....i am proud of u!!!!😳

GC kisses DD's handπŸ₯³
    who said the man ain't ' got no bal***πŸ˜ƒ
    Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
    Originally posted by: rickks

I know he hugged Geet....and i know he was the one who was supposed to be consoled and thats why i said ki i would have liked the hug the other way round...(Just talking about positioning here nothing else yaar)

😳😳😳😳😳
    love u vijiπŸ€—
    Silentsoul thumbnail
    Originally posted by: rickks

Mein kahoongi toh kya karegi tu....agar yahan apni dil ki baat kehne ki freedom nahi hai...toh main jaa rahi hoon...😭

Nahi viji...bol bol....sahc bol.....dil kee baat bol....shivi will not stop u....bas disclaimer  laga de....shivi and kullu dont read
    Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago

Nahi viji...bol bol....sahc bol.....dil kee baat bol....shivi will not stop u....bas disclaimer  laga de....shivi and kullu dont read

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......viji beta....shister.....behen log......towelled partner....lungi masi....it was a jookeπŸ˜•πŸ˜­
    no go!!!!!!😭😭

but yes do write a disclaimer for us ok😳