India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

tere bina angini

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
without appu without angini and without bidaai there is no more star plus on tv Crywe miss our angini so much actually guys angini was never completed their story had left between the track anmol always showed his love for ragini while ragini never confessed her true love for anmol even at the end i think that those people are the dummy creatures who think that there is no part of appu in bidaai if ranvir spent his 2.5 years in bidaaiStar and had made ragvir and bidaai famous then only in a period of 6 months appu had left a lasting stamp on our heart as angini there are no words to describe appu he is just mind blowing he is the chocolate hero of the tv there is so deep attraction in his eyes i wish to see him back on the tvWink
i hope that  all u guys agree with me this is the first time that i am passing my comments on some one and really guys angini made me to do this i really appreciate angini and appu as a father a husband a chachu a friend a son and a brother and brother in law and so on.Clap

Edited by anmol2 - 08 January 2011 at 7:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jpp06ruslanpoo_sanizortvmylove-sweetheart-saveeta24sami01shanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
absolutely beautiful post....
apu as anmol was a tornado...a force whose power even the makers of his character had no idea.....
what they did not know was after a long span of new faces with mediocre acting on TV people had gotten used to such things and suddenly out came a person who is perfectionist in every sense....the scenes he does have perfect blend of emotions...
a good actor is blend of 3 things.... face expressions body language and thirdly your voice....
all 3 have to match ....
eg look at Mansi Parekh playing gulal is very good actress but problem is she is too much of a city girl to pass for a kutch native,illiterate,finding water with payal type of girl..so her character is not clicking..
with apu we see Anmol brought to life by his memnerism....even being sweet Anmol Rajvansh he never once forgoes his principles which he got from his parents while being a totally different Tycoon.
His voice be it angry,frustrated or be it soothing or twinkly with children it matches his facial expressions so beautifully that u sit in aww u r forced to admire his talent and with hi talent he was even able to bring Ragini up with him ,so as to create magic.
To me chemistry means many different things..it could be energy between couple,it could be bubblienes of the couple or it could be their depth which is pulling at Ur heart....
so anmol and Ragini with their brilliant acting were able to touch the hearts of many..thru sheer talent alone...
I wish and hope Rajan ji brings them back.
Excellent post my dear,since i don't know Ur name so....
He was

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_sanizortvmyloverekha02luv_sakshisaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
first welcome to the forum...Smile

second your post did brought a smile on my face as i loved the genuine views you penned down about apoorva..

i will second your thought as apoorva is no doubt one multitalented actor..

anmol no one could have portrayed that character with a T..

a character with so much depth plus he had to act with kids..alekh his bro who was not less than a kid..his wife ragini.his unconditional love for her..has to bear the hatred of vasu but in the end he did melt the heart of vasu and she accepted him as her son..he was brilliant with each shade of his character..bro..son..husband..father..

apoorva  not the amateur but the professional who captured the viewers heart in such a short span of time..he is a household name now and the best audiences accepted the couple anmol/ragini..

credit goes to apoorva along also he brought the best out of parul as she was outstanding as ragini after leap.both in same frame the chemistry  was  sizzling and emotional scenes they were just remarkable...

hoping the creative team of bidaai bring them back in bidaai 2 as they will rock  both the show and on screen tooo..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_sanizortvmyloveluv_sakshirekha02sami01

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
No comments Day Dreaming.... i just woke up n gotto read such beautiful post....me going back to sleep with the hope of dreaming abt anginiDay Dreaming..... I love you..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
love you all guys thank u very much smi and savee 4 ur appreciation Smile i know that you all are very talented but this was my first try and i just want to share my thoughts with u and u all welcomed me warmly
as you said sami di you dont know my name well i am female

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
girls admire apu ..wo to hum jante they ke aap ke ladki ho..so kya kahein aap ko ..anamika..Big smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Missing Angini just as much!!

Hats off to both Parul n Apoorva for bringing Angini to life so Beautifully n for making the characters of Ragini n Anmol so believable!! I was watching the divorce scenes yesterday n i ended up having a lump in my throat...Ragini barely managed to blurt out her words about having enough with Anmol n the "For Show" relationship, though she was broken from within...but Anmol...he was shattered! His world came crashing down in a jiffy...n all this when he was dreaming about Ragini, his Love for her n about talking to her about the gif he left for her after the KC night...fine, he decided to leave for Ragini's sake, but signing the divorce papers was the last thing on Anmol's mind...'coz that would mean that the slightest of hopes of returning back to the RV House, to Ragini, to Tamy n the family would end the very day he left!!

What a scene that was...truly, Angini have made a special place in our hearts in such a short span of time! Really wish Bidaai could go on a L'il longer with a nice development of the Angini track!! Guess B2 is our only hope now...

sami01

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
as u wish sami u can call me by the name you want ill dont mind

Go to top