Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ya kavya i know its a tough post 😆..i myself dunno whom to vote..🤣..except gauri i like all of them..😈..thanks for commenting ppl..
gemini1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I luv arjuns chemistry with both shefali n rashi.......
But with rashi arjun has a gr8 bonding n she is d reason to make arjun singania- arjun!!!!!!!!
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arjun has the best chemistry with everyone but if i have to choose one i would go with Rashi. The brother-sister relationship is so sweet and their scenes are always hearttouching😊 then i would go with Arjun-Shefali, Arjun-Beeji, Arjun-RPS😳 no Rajveer n Gauri😡Edited by rasika.KK - 13 years ago
-medz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice poll !!😉
i love arjun's chem chiku !! 😆
love the kabootar word !! 
normally bodyguards talk abt their boss to other bodyguards and all that ....
but arjun he tells him kabootar in front of fiance !! 😆 
and when chiky saw arjun as his body gaurd the way he screamed "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
was really awesum !! 🤣
iss bodyguard aur boss ki chemistry physics maths biology sab kuch pasand hai mujhe !! 🤣
shibz thumbnail
Arjun-Gauri😛 he he....kidding!!

...i would've killed u if Arohi was in teh list..!!😈😆

nice topic olly...!!

well Karan urf Arjun shares a great rapport with everyone n onscreen his chemistry with anyone rocks..he is the show stealer...i m happy if i just get to see him no matter wit whom😉

Arjun's scenes in order..

Arjun-RPS⭐️
Arjun-Gauri(der were sparks initially)
how did u forget Billu-Makrand❓😲 😉
den cums Arjun-Rajveer (one of my favz..there used to b fireworks durin their confrontations)
Arjun-Michael aint that bad either..i like the scene where Arjun stops Michael from doin anythin wrong with Gauri.. also wen Arjun warns Mickael n the jeejaji after the jungle track😆

Arjun-Raashi..ofcourse the sweetest..🤗
Arjun-KSA👍🏼 (two calm n intelligent men)

Arjun-Chiku🤣🤣 like many off u hav mentioned here...opposites share a great chemistry🤣🤣

Arjun-beeji...awe...love 'em..
Arjun-Shefu...rocks!!

are multipl votes allowed? den i will vote for all of 'em i mentioned..😳

khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think arjun jis ke saat bhi ho chemistry toh acchi hi hoti hai bt after arohi i lk arjuns chemistry with shefali becoz after arjuhi i lv her most in kmh
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@shibz aww dun worry i wont keep arohi in the list...😆..and ya the order is perfect..u know karan is a charmer he rocks with his screen presence!!..i love to see him with anyone ...but not gauri..provided she is a positive character..😈

@khushnoodmir yup shefali anhough we  arjun scenes r always good..though we havent seen much of them..but hoping to see more..thanks for commenting.