Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

With whom does arjun has the best chemistry?

Poll Question: arjun has best chemistry with:

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [3.03%]
1 [0.61%]
3 [1.82%]
32 [19.39%]
6 [3.64%]
5 [3.03%]
22 [13.33%]
54 [32.73%]
36 [21.82%]
1 [0.61%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
well we all know arjuhi chemistry rocks and its unbeatable...but apart from arohi arjun also sahres his screen space with some other actors...so of all the scenes we have seen..with whom do u think arjun scenes rock!!..?..do vote with reasons..have fun..:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-rasika_DSPraniikavyasamSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxshibz

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
arjun rocks in every scene,,,his presence adds an extra flavor to the scene,,,If i have to choose ,,its really difficult,,I like his chemistry with  RP,,shefali,,rashi,kartar,,his buddies and dadi,,,

but if i am forced to choose one,,it will be rashi bcoz he shares a strong emotional bond with her and rashi was the one who made him go to arohi again and provoked him to win his love ....

and not to forget I cant tolerate to see him with gauri,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

nilo-kmh Senior Member
nilo-kmh
nilo-kmh

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
I think after yesterdays episode, Arjun looks really good with Shifali...
Without a doubt Rashi and Arjun share a wonderful Bro-Sis relationship
But with shilfali and arjun its sth different..
shifali is Arohis who can do anything to bring Arjuhi together...

I loved the convo between shilfali and Arjun yesterday alot!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish-Olly-Siddhi_Anjalii...xXx

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
great topic Olly :)
well i too m confused, wud vote fo each and everyone since Arjunis perfect in every relationship and shares great bond and thus chemistry with all :)

BUt since noone voted for Beeji till now and i so loved them in the last to last epi, my first vote goes to them. Then Arjun-DJ, they were super adorable together in SBS. And then Arjun and RPS, Arjun-Rashi , Arjun-Cheeku, and Arjun-Billu, also Arjun-Rajveer. ok i give up-everyone, i cant decide, its too tough.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@shinyclassic ya i also hate gauri..and ya arjun -rashi scenes r a treat to watch..
@nilo..yup shefu and arjun scenes r also good..they seem very supportive...they r good friends..
@pranii same here..i loved arjun-beeji scene..it was very touching and had a warmth feeling..it had a motherly feeling and first time we got to see a motherly affection of soemone towards arjun which he didnt get ever..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hola olly

truly speaking,i really like Arjun with convo with RPS and Biji ad rajveer because they all four shared the same fiery sparkled eyes.

then come to rashi and hs friends where he shared special bond that is amazing to watch. All the actors are so convincing,

Aur phir cheeko with Arjun => love them to be watched the sher vs kabootarROFL well awesome again!

then comes the change in respect for Kartar being arohi's favourite and also the respec he has for DJ. we have no yet seen an eye to eye scene with DJ but kSA and DJ are also lovely to watch.

Mikha'il and Gauri who bring a little element of negative in the show their takrar with Arjun is awesome - the sweet to spite Gauri is lovely too.

Still guys, my vote goes to Shefali, because Shefali is like we know the more 'open minded' and 'daring' Arohi and not only because of that because also she is in the story as well as the character who knows the amount of truth as we know! her non judgemental and cool character makes her to be my fav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

hola olly

truly speaking,i really like Arjun with convo with RPS and Biji ad rajveer because they all four shared the same fiery sparkled eyes.

then come to rashi and hs friends where he shared special bond that is amazing to watch. All the actors are so convincing, yup..all of them share a strong bond of understanding and love..and friendship...

Aur phir cheeko with Arjun => love them to be watched the sher vs kabootarROFL well awesome again! ROFL..really they r hilarious or u can say sher vs khargosh!!ROFL

then comes the change in respect for Kartar being arohi's favourite and also the respec he has for DJ. we have no yet seen an eye to eye scene with DJ but kSA and DJ are also lovely to watch.yup me too became a fan of arjun and kartar scene....its very geniune..and mature

Mikha'il and Gauri who bring a little element of negative in the show their takrar with Arjun is awesome - the sweet to spite Gauri is lovely too...yup i liked the flashbacks of gauri with arjun but only flash backs..Evil Smile

Still guys, my vote goes to Shefali, because Shefali is like we know the more 'open minded' and 'daring' Arohi and not only because of that because also she is in the story as well as the character who knows the amount of truth as we know! her non judgemental and cool character makes her to be my fav  well shefali is a girl who is innocent as arohi yet mature..she is the witness as u have said so she is trying her best to bring arjuhi together coz she knows their love...the scene and heart to heart talk with shefali and arjun was a good one...where shefali listens quitely wat arjun has to say and understands..she is a supporting character..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Nice poll olly..EmbarrassedHug

Well for me arjun has the best chemistry wid everyone...esp arohi..Day Dreaming..but i went of Beeji, because she is the only one who gives motherly affection to arjun..the only one who loves arjun and shows it too...the only one who cares for him...they only had abt 2 scenes together..but those scenes looked so real n felt real...Embarrassed..i hope 2 c more of their scenes...after yesterday's scene between arjun n KSA....i totally loved that convo...it was really mature...n great acting by both Karan n KSA..ClapClapClap...n even wid Shefali...their convo was like between 2 friends...it was really sweet...Embarrassed Shefali wants arjun-arohi 2 b together while arjun was explaning why he did what he did abt takin the blame...shefali is also innocent so didn't understand..but the way arjun explaned...was just amazing...EmbarrassedHeart..n the bets of all is the bro sis relationship...Star..the best i have ever seen before..both arjun-rashi care 4 each other so much..n their scenes were also so realistic....n the brotherly-sisterly affection is also really nice..Rashi is the one who understands arjuhi love 2 n can do anythin for his brother 2 b happy..same wid arjun..he will do anythin 4 Rashi's happiness...StarStarEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index