Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
After fridays episode i do think dadu wl support arjuhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Shibz Gr8 poLl bt mere liye to Abhi Kaun support karega ARJUHI,.ko ye Decide karna Uski bhavisyavani karna Boht difficult hai..Rite cant say ne thin...Bcz Its Ekta 's show......BT Abhi itna hi keh sakta hoon k ARJUN ARO k Beech Ki Ye Ab jab sab MISUNDERSTANDING ..probs., khatm ho JAYEGI...tab UN DONO Ki Family Unke pyaar k beech Kabab mein Huddi Ban jayegi...Unke Pyaar ki DUSMAN ban ho jayegi...Pyaar vs parivaar ....Waise Abhii to muje ARO'S DADAJI .KSA. hi lag rahe hai..K Wo ARJUN ARO ko support karenge....i think he can Suport...hop so...Bt its bt show so u nevr no Kaun Kab kya karega...

shibz

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Daddu.....

shibz

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hi Shibz great poll, i could not do my multi vote:
Here are the membes for me who will shape Arohi;s decision:

(1) Lovedeep Bua-  She is the older image of Arohi, she is as romantic and believer of love as Arohi and seeing Arjun is true to Arohi, she will in a very jovial and indirect way be there always with Arohi.

(2) KSA -  First of all he loves Arohi the most of all and then he has now understood it is Arjun who understood Arohi the most and this will make him for the love of Arohi, make her understand this love and secondly he is havingan opportunity to redeem his past mistake.

(3) Gauri - Oh yeah, Gauri is going to support Arohi definitely. I am going to update the reasons in Kavya's post with the favourite link I posted and will have the justification there.

(4) Rajveer - the love he has for Arohi and seeing he has won the love of his wife too, with Arjun really a changed man, he will supoport Arohi. But the question remains if he knows then or he might be an obstacle.

(5) Sanchit - he is the friend of Ronit, for the moment he only thought Arjun tortured Arohi bt when the truth is out, he is all the way supporting Arohi just like Rashi did to Arjun.

(6) My last goes with DJ as she is the Kalicharan this time. She will accept the fact but with lot of time.

(7) others are onlookers. Arohi's mom will support her daughter but thenwill affirm only with the wishes of the family.

shibz

SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shibz

SabeeqaK Senior Member
SabeeqaK
SabeeqaK

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
great polll....!!

i think tat the biggest support tat matters is dadduz support n decision...if he says yes then everyone else in the family will agree....like arohi mom, dad, tayaji tayiji n sanchit etc...

not quite sure abt gauri n rajveer....coz only rajveer knws tat gauri used to like him....so i think tat rajveer mite not support them n think tat arjunz a player n all....

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@Eshu: right!! n therez a clause dat we see since day 1..if Dadaji supported Arohi...Den one person who is surely goin to stand against Dadu's decision is Rajveer...!!

@SabeeqaK:yeah!! agree wit u completely!!

Du_Nish

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
if  Dj  and kartar support arohi ,,she needs nobody else's support but i think she should first clear her doubts and should talk to arjun and declare her love,,,she loves arjun but doesnot want to

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index