0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
who in the Ahluwalia family will support Arohi n Arjun's relationship?

i just made this poll so dat ppl atleast care to vote if not reply..Wink
but i want replies ppl...Tongue

der can b multiple choices..so plz list down.. n give reasons as well..WinkTongue
initially i felt DJ would support her..(sooner or later)
but now..i feel that Dadaji might as well... but wat about his ego?Ermm wonder...!! lets seeTongue

i even felt that Rajveer might....since its an Ekta's showWink n characters here surprises us many a times..

n Gauri might just become calm again..

Edited by shibz - 08 January 2011 at 7:13am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniishinyclassickavyasam_darklove_Siddhi_SobtiObsessionAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Hey shibz...Hug...great poll

I also thought that DJ wud b the one to support arjuhi..but it luks like she wants arohi n cheeku 2 get married...Ouch...but after yesterday's episode...n esp the Arjun-dadu convo..i have a feeling the KSA will support arjuhi..Heart ...I think he will realise soon that arjun loves arohi alot..Embarrassed...n the fact the cheeku isn't a gud person n arohi will never b happy wid him...well..i hope that happens...Tongue...n lol shibz u put Gauri as an option..ShockedLOLLOL....she even said "if arjun can't be kines den i wnt let him b anyone else...esp arohi"..Angry..but if ekta introduces rajveer-gauri love track den maybe she will support dem..Wink...but i cnt imagine dem fallin in love..ROFL..LOL...but yh we will see in the cumin epi's..hopefully KSA will support dem...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
shibz good poll..really its very interesting to see who will support arohi..but i am 60% sure that daddu will support aohi...he is a man of principles and always sides the good and noble...our arjun has changed so there r chances that he mite support..well rajveer may also support..but i doubt..:S..gauri dunno..Angry she better support..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
great poll shibz :D

i go first with KSA, reason as stated by olly and Anjali :) then i think Sanchit, dont know why, but i feel like he will understand his sister rather than opposing her and also Luvdeep bua, she is really romantic and believes in love and all, plus she seems very mature and understanding too and wudnt let family differences come in between Arjuhi's love

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i thought this too was multiple-voting poll :( if i knew this, i wud have voted first for Sanchit no :'( :P

Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

KSA  now that he has first hand evidence that Arjun really cares for arohi and has not hurt her during the kidnap fiasco,  also he now knows that chiku is really shallow.

then Lovedeep bua -  she has no reason not to go against their love and may be she too has a flashback that will make her support them.

DJ - eventually she will support  after KSA has given an approval before that she and Teji will have a showdown I guess.

rest of them are onlookers , arohi's dad and mom may object but they all believe in Dadu's decision.

nice poll shibz Thumbs Up

Anjalii...xXxshibz

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Actually i think nobody will support her bt becoz dadaji saw the good side of arjun so he can be a choice

Anjalii...xXxshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
thanx ppl...

well if Dadu supports den DJ also will.. since DJ knows bout the bullet fiasco dat Arjun had n saved Arohi of the same... LuvDeep bua is a sweetheart ..n is romanticLOL so she sure will b on Arohi's side...though eventually everyone has to n will obey dadaji includin Arohi's Mum...n may b even Dad but Rajveer might oppose...had it been the other way around..den Rajveer would've supported ..rest all opposed.. but here since he HATEs Arjun..i dun see any way as of now...

@Anjali n olly:Gauri might since her mind keeps fluctuatin...so gradually she might jus leav Arjuhi aloneWink

@Pranii:multiple poll is it?Ermm i should've made it no...?WinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index