aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

i'm telling you, they just sizzle together jaanu, they just set the screen on fire and I'm thinking, when the time comes to redecorate your third shelfBlushing we will all be DEAD by drowning in our own droolLOL
OMG ashvuu what did u just say???Deadi am allready dead jaan. we will be dead when that day comesEmbarrassed

Even your third shelf will start shivering with reaction if NivRen named clothes are put together in itROFLROFL
lolz i dont think it will only shiver it will faint , die and collaps when i mix  Nivren clothes together cause even the shelf can feel the love these Nivren clothes have for each otherBlushing

By the power of NivRen....LOL You better have a spare third shelf ready....for any such ahem..incidentsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by zarmeeno

C I cannot be away from u guys for that long. I'm back

Hey janu how r u? everything alright with you today LOL
Hello  Sneha how r u I'm better I guess getting use to the pain now.

Arre janu i didnot know u had pain in ur right hand. Wasn't online much for the last 2 weeks so could not catch up with all the posts. Sorry hun i mockingly asked to check if you slipped from ur stairs again Cry
No jaani plz. dont be sorry and don't worry I was also away for 2 weeks coz for 2 weeks I was not even able to touch anything. But now I'm better so I'm back

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Yay, Zarmee jaanu is bacckkkkkkkHug
And is your arm feeling better. I hope you gave your Viren a hug to make him feel better jaanEmbarrassedHugHug

We are discussing the "Incredible Epic Hug" (name copyright@Payal)LOL and also KinHa based on the SBB/E24 segments on saturday for the mahaepisodeLOL

What happened to your hand Zarmeen? Did i miss something
Jaani 3 weeks ago I fell from stairs and I got hurt in the neck and the arm. My neck is better but I still have pain in my arm that sometimes I'm unable to even type.

Oh janu i remember abt ur neck and u went out later in cold and that made it worse. oh i did not know u haven't recovered from that. Take care janu pls...

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

U know girls i my dreams abt NivRen i always imagine Nivi wearing a payal and a scene wherein Viren either is dressing her up with the ornaments and payal or playing with her Payal. I dont know what significance does this Payal have. i always dream abt them and payal Embarrassed
OMG sneha remeber nivi did have a payal she use to ware when she was happy in the intial stage of sid and nivi's love story?? Mabye we will see something like that if ur dreams come trueDay Dreamingmabye we will see viren putting the payal on nivi's ankleDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingthat would be awsome rite naa???

Shayafanzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

i'm telling you, they just sizzle together jaanu, they just set the screen on fire and I'm thinking, when the time comes to redecorate your third shelfBlushing we will all be DEAD by drowning in our own droolLOL
OMG ashvuu what did u just say???Deadi am allready dead jaan. we will be dead when that day comesEmbarrassed

Even your third shelf will start shivering with reaction if NivRen named clothes are put together in itROFLROFL
lolz i dont think it will only shiver it will faint , die and collaps when i mix  Nivren clothes together cause even the shelf can feel the love these Nivren clothes have for each otherBlushing

By the power of NivRen....LOL You better have a spare third shelf ready....for any such ahem..incidentsLOL
I can't believe it that we r still discussing the shelf/

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Oh yes jaanu its been long time. First i had guests at home for a week and then i was bit unwell, so could not come and discuss with u girls but yesterday was awake at night to read Suchi's retreat.. Dont know how i managed to be away from u girlsHugOh i am waiting anxiously for the episode to start hun .....
sneha i hope you are much better now hun rite?? yes its a pain to be away even for a minute from u guys. I get so cranky when i am not chatting with u guys but as soon as i come again and see u guys i feel soo calm lolz. I think with my Nivren obsession , i am also obsessed with u guys, Milee u better watch out i think i will be the next GolamROFL my preciouseeeeee

Yes honey am better but still not completely recovered but was difficult to stay away from u guys for such a long time, so am back with my janupiees Big smile
aww i know what u feel sweets i went through the same feeling when i was in hospital and could not help but post lolz. But u still take care jaan, plenty of rest jannu.

Shayafanzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

U know girls i my dreams abt NivRen i always imagine Nivi wearing a payal and a scene wherein Viren either is dressing her up with the ornaments and payal or playing with her Payal. I dont know what significance does this Payal have. i always dream abt them and payal Embarrassed
OMG sneha remeber nivi did have a payal she use to ware when she was happy in the intial stage of sid and nivi's love story?? Mabye we will see something like that if ur dreams come trueDay Dreamingmabye we will see viren putting the payal on nivi's ankleDay Dreamingthat would be awsome rite naa???

That would be utterly beyond awesomeDay Dreaming Wow, jaanupiesEmbarrassed

Shayafanzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

Hey Shova janu. How r u?
i am great jaan thanks for asking how r u sweety i see u and ashvee are analysing the SBB segment lolzLOL i cant breathe just thinking about their hug lolz.

yeshhhh, and why are not analysing with us jaanupieEvil Smile I think I must put on my special stalking costume againROFL NSW, here I come...I need the sun....And to stalk Shoveeepie.....come on shovee, watch the segment and give your input on KinHa blushing throughout the segment
jaan i wish u were here with me now, man i am sick of this hot wether lolz i want the snow, mabye me and u should swap places lolz. Jann yes put ur stalking coustume on again cause i seriously cant discuss this with u guys as i just went off to dream world seeing all the segment. uff they look soo good.

OMG!!!!! Snehooooo, you've gotta be kidding me. I was just gonna write out a scene where Viren buys payal for Nivi and he carries her and seats her on a window ledge or something. And he slowly puts on the payal. And then he carries her to put her down and she says, "put me down" and he is refusing. And then someone comes and interrupts them and they both blush like tomatoesBlushing
soo romantic BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingAshvee i am dying to see our tomatoe couples in the scene u describedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index