Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 97)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

i'm telling you, they just sizzle together jaanu, they just set the screen on fire and I'm thinking, when the time comes to redecorate your third shelfBlushing we will all be DEAD by drowning in our own droolLOL
OMG ashvuu what did u just say???Deadi am allready dead jaan. we will be dead when that day comesEmbarrassed

Even your third shelf will start shivering with reaction if NivRen named clothes are put together in itROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Where is everyone today? No MOni, sanju and all... Baaki sabh to late aate hai but hardly any girls online  today?
yes where are they am missing them heaps, and where is Rachu?? I have been asking for her for the beginning of todayCryI have to go in 30min so if she comes online tell her how much i missed her. i didnt get to say bye to herCry.

i hope everyone comes jaldi jaldiHug

Shayafanzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Ash jaani he is jealous from u guys anyways coz the other day he was teasing me regarding the forum and I said I love it there coz people over there really love me and he was like yeah yeah and then I showed him the PM that u sent me and poor guy could not say anything after that.
lolz zarmeen i feel so sorry for ur hubby now jaan. but then again i feel happy cause we are so loved by you and we love u too jannu. yes i read ur dream and replied to ur dream too jaan, how can i miss ur dream. u have to tell me all the dreams u have from now on ok??Big smilethanks and i can dream about them as well lolzLOLI am allready dreaming about what u sawDay Dreaming

Shayafanzarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Seriously Shova every single touch of their makes u go Day Dreaming. Infact  i found the handshake before the Yeh dosti song so sensuous. the way he caressed her hand after shaking hands Embarrassed

But girls they have held hands many times on this show (though most of the times initiated by Viren) but i am still longing for that entangled style of holding hands. u know his fingers entangled in hers Embarrassed
@bold- OMG i knew me and payal were not seeing things lolz, you see sneha me and payal were thinking he caressed her hand but then we though we were dreaming our thoughts but now you say the same??OMG yes i knew it.Day Dreaming
yes i know his fingers entangled in her beautifull soft hands Day Dreamingsoo romantic even just by holding hands , what will happen when they are truley having a romantic scene??Day Dreaming

OH janu i have always been with you abt seeing things which others dont think exist LOL

I saw Viren's abt to kiss in Yeh dosti song too Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Seriously Shova every single touch of their makes u go Day Dreaming. Infact  i found the handshake before the Yeh dosti song so sensuous. the way he caressed her hand after shaking hands Embarrassed

But girls they have held hands many times on this show (though most of the times initiated by Viren) but i am still longing for that entangled style of holding hands. u know his fingers entangled in hers Embarrassed
@bold- OMG i knew me and payal were not seeing things lolz, you see sneha me and payal were thinking he caressed her hand but then we though we were dreaming our thoughts but now you say the same??OMG yes i knew it.Day Dreaming
yes i know his fingers entangled in her beautifull soft hands Day Dreamingsoo romantic even just by holding hands , what will happen when they are truley having a romantic scene??Day Dreaming

OH janu i have always been with you abt seeing things which others dont think exist LOL

I saw Viren's abt to kiss in Yeh dosti song too Embarrassed

tell me WHICH MINUTE pleaseDay Dreaming from Navi's scenes...which minute...Oh! I shall die in anticipationEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

CryCryOh! Well, I am always hugging you Shoveepie, so Hug

I hope they show us Viren's face as Nivi runs towards him. I'm dying to see his expressionsEmbarrassed

And yeah, I miss the others too.....Hope they all come soonEmbarrassed

2 hours and 1 minuteCool
why r u cruying jaan?????Cryu know when u cry i cry so dont cry jaanu.

yes i want to see virens expression too.

yes i am missing,Rachu,ketty,payal,Navz,mille,mahi,suchi,moni,sanjuCry
and its ashame i have to go soon so i wont get to talk with themCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Hey Shova janu. How r u?
i am great jaan thanks for asking how r u sweety i see u and ashvee are analysing the SBB segment lolzLOL i cant breathe just thinking about their hug lolz.

yeshhhh, and why are not analysing with us jaanupieEvil Smile I think I must put on my special stalking costume againROFL NSW, here I come...I need the sun....And to stalk Shoveeepie.....come on shovee, watch the segment and give your input on KinHa blushing throughout the segment
jaan i wish u were here with me now, man i am sick of this hot wether lolz i want the snow, mabye me and u should swap places lolz. Jann yes put ur stalking coustume on again cause i seriously cant discuss this with u guys as i just went off to dream world seeing all the segment. uff they look soo good.

U know girls i my dreams abt NivRen i always imagine Nivi wearing a payal and a scene wherein Viren either is dressing her up with the ornaments and payal or playing with her Payal. I dont know what significance does this Payal have. i always dream abt them and payal Embarrassed

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.raheja

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
E24: 2:24, 2:23...OmGDay Dreaming imagine all the takes and retakes...Well, who's complaining!!!!!Wink

And don't they just fit into each other's arms. perfect match...Blushing

Shayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index